/brit/

Attached: bsiaj.png (300x224, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wBe13StTKaM
youtube.com/watch?v=_G1soKzXJUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my mother and father have just told my sisters that they are worried for me and now i have them on my back badgering me. been suicidal for weeks lol, i dont want to burden my family with it though

rorke hates philosophy because its a loony liberal lefty communist field

you yanks are fucking boring with your politics

this has nothing to do with british culture someone make a different new

how long will this set go on lads

what's all this about james bond then?

England is going to lose, aren't they lads?

>Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,” a source told the Mail.

STRONG BLACK WOMYN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Attached: 1559629034041.jpg (644x800, 55K)

hands blacker than midnight

yeah mate can’t win can we
even if you actively go out of your way to not bring it up they still pester you to see if you’re alri even though you’d rather be left alone

Correct me if I’m wrong but nearly all Americans would you chose to save a negro/non whiteover a white person from a life or death situation if the non white was a yank and the white was foreign

the fact that you just said that means know know absolutely zero about the meaning of philosophy and what it actually consists of
stop watching TV and read a book once in a while

oxford bender

its just made me more miserable to be honest

Order, order

Attached: 4774588.png (780x585, 473K)

Christ
This is what the film industry has come to

Fuck off yank

Chebs

read somewhere that after spectre craig said he’d slit himself if they made him do another bond

>may day from view to a kill
>naomie harris as miss moneypenny in skyfall and spectre

once again youve show you have zero knowledge

philosophise this
*presents penis*

Attached: su9409.jpg (1065x1065, 117K)

Ben shaoriro is based and his sister has huge milkers.

murdering not one, not three, but two double decker cheese toasties

the jew must have a tight grip on him

alri then baldy virgin?

Attached: 1549318974290.jpg (201x213, 8K)

why dont incels just have sex

gf just dumped a bowl of spaghetti onto my head

Attached: 1525179452132.jpg (242x264, 11K)

>The controversial interview with Daniel Craig with Time Out published on 7th October 2015 reports Craig said making another James Bond film after Spectre (2015): Can you imagine doing another Bond movie? ". . . I'd rather break this glass and slash my wrists. No, not at the moment. Not at all. That's fine. I'm over it at the moment. We're done. All I want to do is move on" and You want to move on from Bond for good? "'I haven't given it any thought. For at least a year or two, I just don't want to think about it. I don't know what the next step is. I've no idea. Not because I'm trying to be cagey. Who the f*** knows? At the moment, we've done it. I'm not in discussion with anybody about anything. If I did another Bond movie, it would only be for the money" and Do you care who plays Bond after you? "'Look, I don't give a f***. Good luck to them! All I care about is that if I stop doing these things we've left it in a good place and people pick it up and make it better. Make it better, that's all."

All the women were flirting their asses off for me today. I caught a look at myself in a mirror and thought "Why, you handsome devil. You have matured into quite the lady killer"

she's gay as well lol

>su9409
the greater spotted virginius freakus

ORDER

Attached: 47844875.jpg (590x419, 33K)

based

Wish the tennis would just hurry up

absolute state of kikes

Me and the lads

Attached: 9qnckhou08a31.jpg (3024x4032, 1.47M)

Attached: su9473.jpg (901x1200, 117K)

Attached: 1534419042753.png (566x516, 425K)

I've had ENOUGH of toil

Quality image, OP. A true man of culture and refined taste! I raise my glass to you, fine gentleman!

Attached: 45.jpg (533x300, 39K)

A whopping 91% of plastic isn't recycled
Billions of tons of plastic have been made over the past decades, and much of it is becoming trash and litter, finds the first analysis of the issue

Attached: David_fox_album_inserts.jpg (313x318, 10K)

climate change? not a fan
I'm boycotting climate change by refusing to leave the house and never using deodorant cans

it's a myth

Attached: 1536515240948.png (1052x720, 698K)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAY!!!

Attached: 14.png (420x608, 427K)

the marketing in those films wasn't about old fuddy duddy bond getting btfo by a sassy new agent who kicks ass and is literally the new 007
view to a kill was about cool lads stuff like horse racing and explosions and spy shit
you know, bond movie stuff
if the "alt-right" had existed back then they wouldn't have wasted audiences time and patience trying to "own" them
they would've tried to entertain the audience
this film will be shite

he went to chinkland for a month and couldn't even get laid there lol

Attached: 478482849292.jpg (640x760, 284K)

>(((science)))

insane how good jacques brel is
just not possible to be frank

Wait a minute

There are people who actually identify as alt-right

Some tapped dons lmao

youtu.be/wBe13StTKaM

He looks like a Jewyer version of (((Epstein))) lol

in English, professor?

Attached: 00857.jpg (1535x2219, 618K)

>shites on science which literally precedes the jews
Not gonna make it

fuck england

if the alt right existed they would bitch and moan every time there was a black character in a bond film, which goes all the way back to dr no

unfathomably based

Attached: 1537034915712.png (813x699, 89K)

yeah, about 8 people
despite 85% of the worlds population being labelled alt-right at one time or another

climate change exists but it isn't mainly due to human factors

nothing precedes the jews
the jews are the earthly embodiment of satan and have been around since the beginning of time

federer is such a chad

When someone asks me if I have a fag, what are they trying to imply? That I'm a faggot?

Fascinating.

whit*oids on suicidewatch

>don't fancy a sassy nigger woman playing 007 and btfo the old white men in the film? you're alt-right!

Most efficient answer so far, here you can easily defend your point without passing as a total schizo nut before the eternal normie

Attached: 4299BC7F-4A68-4F93-94ED-A37461D824FF.jpg (250x249, 6K)

they're asking you if you have a boyfriend

well yeah, because they're white nationalists
even now, all 12 of them are fuming that a black person was given a job let alone a major role in a top movie franchise
but that doesn't mean shoehorning identity politics into the latest bond film is in any way honest or entertaining or productive

charlie

Suffer not the insidious paddy to live

Attached: Barry.jpg (253x199, 13K)

white obama is so creepy

wouldn't mind a grimes gf

Attached: 1280.jpg (1024x1280, 343K)

i'm convinced that the source is pulling a prank

Incredible finish to the cricket here lads

come down on the wrong side of any political issue, or even fail to be radical enough on the issue, and you're "alt-right" according to the social justice mob
if they wanted to harm their cause they couldn't do it any more effectively than everything they do and say
makes me wonder if the endgame of their puppet masters is the promotion of these ideas, or the promotion of the exact opposite position

senatvs popvlvsqve romanvs

She looks like she fucks Blacks, only.

Basically throw away everything that makes a Bond movie a Bond movie? Great plan

do you want me to look up that article and said study and btfo you again?

Akcually yes

Attached: Fürrier.jpg (634x951, 91K)

horsing down a bucket of grass cuttings lads

>super over

she looks like she only shags africans

Why do Angloids always use 'myth' wrong. It's really annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=_G1soKzXJUo

Attached: 1486490092498.png (354x286, 28K)

you never did anything of the sort you kike shill

I think they know they're own language.

Ave cesar

>slippovic

>haha bond is a loser check out this fierce new 007 yay she's making all the white male establishment types check their privilege and then she's basically antifa but she doesn't need a mask because she's totally a spy
can't wait for the reviews

>satanic trips
literal kike

Nice bootlicking episode yankoid, in the morrow you'll be allowed to prep their tea

haha shalom lads innit

Just stating common sense. I think Englishmen know how to speak English more than some German.

might do a no gf feel
argh
it's horrible
make it stop