en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Forces_Japan#Crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They do

/thread

everyone hates america
even americans

But they seem to be so friendly, especially vietnamese

yea tree talkers are pretty friendly all things considered

I'm pretty sure Viet does, but Japan doesn't for trading reasons.

Japs, especially in Okinawa, hate the USA because of the military bases en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Forces_Japan#Crime
Vietnam doesn't hate the USA. They don't care about the Vietnam War nearly as much as Americans do since not only did they win, but they had the moral high ground too. You'd think the agent orange birth defects would cause them immense asshurt but apparently not. They see you as allies against China who they hate the most. I once saw a vietnamese poster say something like "10 years fighting USA, 100 years fighting France and 1000 years fighting China."

The Japan hate of moden Americans especially those who are left leaning and their media are absolutely absurd. I hate it.

I dont want to talk with them at all

Hope they get along with Korea or China or whatever instead of us and leave us alone

t. Kazunari Hiyajo from Okinawa

Battered wife syndrome?

Vietnamese view it as something not to be bitter about since they won

Vassels

Because they are cucks

Vietnam has been fighting foreigners off for a millenia. America was just Call of Duty 34523523 to them. Why hate

This, there's a good example above.

Hahaha!...What?. I love America.

sandnigger cuck

Because China is a much more serious problem than the United States ever was or ever will be. We also fucked up the Philippines hard in the late 1800s but they like us extremely well, because Flips know that China is the real threat.

Hey hey hey..I'm a CITY nigger, Absurdly vague wetback.

Because most young Americans like us and it's absolutely irrational to blame the current generation for what their great-grandfathers did in WW2.
But it's not that we discarded the Hiroshima card. We will use this card and guilt-trip them when they betray the US-Japan alliance.

>wetback
You must be mistaken, I'm not the melanin-enriched individual trying to be accepted by mart sharters here.

Attached: CWih0AQXAAAv_hp.png (1024x1024, 405K)