The tallest latino country is 173cm and that's for the youngest men

The tallest latino country is 173cm and that's for the youngest men

Attached: latina womanlet.png (1080x1349, 1009K)

i'm 174cm (measured by the army, nutritionists etc) and everyone on the street is taller than me. it's ridiculous, i thought brazil was a country for manlets and that i was amongst my own, but even girls are taller than me.

As a 195cm guy I'm hesitant to go to short countries in places like Latin America and Asia, I feel like I'd stick out too much. Since everything gotta be made and built for people their height it feels like I'd have a hard time in daily life. Can anyone confirm?

you'll have an easy time with girls, bro. come to sp and fuck our women please

Same, I'm 176 yet most kids between 15-18 are taller than me, I don't know what the fuck do they put in the food nowadays, I'm only tall between people of my age or older

Kek thanks Brazilfriend but I wasn't mainly thinking about women, just basic everyday stuff like banging my head on doors and fitting awkwardly in vehicles and shit.

how old are you both?

I could probably defeat 95% of latino "men" in a fight

Sure

your dick is prolly bigger than the average latino's

But can you defeat these dubs?

I am 196cm

Attached: 16goax4ggyw11.jpg (623x702, 177K)

You'll be fine. Even if the average citizen is 170cm, almost everything is manufactured for men around the 180cm mark. Clothes, doorframes, almost everything follows an american/european standard.
The only thing you'll have a problem with are some of the cheaper cars which can be quite small.

i'm 22. people are growing taller because of higher living standards since the 90s. we the ones born in the 90s are unlucky manlets. i'm not even memeing bro, it's so demoralizing seeing 14 year old girls taller than me. and i lift too, i look like such a fucking try hard with a decent body and this pathetic height. the funny thing is that old fags, 30+ year old are ALL manlets. i go to the gym and they are ALL turbo manlets. i see how pathetic they look with "muscles" and i know how pathetic i look
END THIS EXISTENCE PLEASE

I am 1.87m and i am trigger xoomers and boomers on the street but some zoomers are taller or as tall as me, venezuelean zoomers are tall too

The truth is the Aztecs were 200 cm on average and blonde. It's the Spaniards' genetic input that made Mexicans short and swarthy.

i agree

yes

>it's another "manlets claim kids born 5 years later than them have a drastic height difference that doesn't correlate with actual studies" episode

I'm 2.20cm and every kid on the street is taller than me nowadays

this

22, so people just 4 years younger are a lot taller than me

I’m 1.94 meter without shoes and around 1.97 with

Everyone in my family is very tall. It’s always very noticeable for me whenever I find someone who is the same height or taller. They stick out because of how rare it is

This. Kids who play basketball need to crouch to get the ball inside the net these days.

>Do you have any citations for your assertions, sweaty? Please, show the studies that corroborate with your arguments. Correlation is NOT causation, i repeat, correlation is NOT causation. Mayhaps you should consider bringing up studies and evidence before you engage in scholarly debate with me next time.

Attached: b77a1765fc5c7a53465969bb27eac822fbd540c29af0d8e2d19ac870449ad54e.jpg (378x378, 31K)

I am 178 cm and 180 cm with shoes. Of course I can't legitimately be considered "tall". But will that be possible if I was in latin america?

>2.20cm
Pretty much any human is taller than you

Andre the Giant had a fun time in Japan.

post pic

Yes I suppose it won't be too bad, I was just curious. Thanks friends.

South Korea's average female height increased by 20 cm and their male height increased by like 15 cm in 100 years and mind you, this is one of the most drastic increases in average height and it took place in a country that went from an Africa-tier shithole ravaged by wars into a first world country with changes in nutrition. And you mean to tell me that in the span of 5 years in a country that didn't undergo any noteworthy improvement in living standards or some noteworthy change in nutrition kids somehow are dwarfing you? Come on...

I´m 1,85 and everybody from Sao Paulo have more or less my height
Only immigrants are manlets here

>tfw 185 cm (187cm with shoes) whitoid mutt

Attached: illust_56693928_20190714_084817.jpg (630x870, 545K)

>venezuelean zoomers are tall too
doubt

>Ends up without organs in a muddy ditch.

this thread is full of coping midgetinos

Why are Finn's so violent? Latinos are a group of peace.

I'm 218cm and my 10 year old nephew is taller than me baka

I'm 300cm and my 5 year old nephew is taller than me baka

They killed all the athletic and tall ones kek.

i mean a fucking mouse is taller than you so that's not a surprise

Latinos are natural fighters, and have strong chins, high stamina, and natural agression. How many boxers and mma fighters has Finland produced?

Seething chicano

I feel you, (im Dutch) and 196cm tall. I feel like a freak in less tall nations