What the FUCK is their problem?

what the FUCK is their problem?

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png (1024x683, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yttN-jz-Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arabist imbeciles

Attached: chnF2k5l.jpg (512x512, 49K)

Imbecile.

Okay imbecile

their flag is a fuckin tree lmfao
not as bad as a leaf but it's definitely up there

wh*Toid scum

Feeling superior because they are southern Mediterranean

Inconsistency within Monocultures

I have shown a narrative to be fallacious 1) if it is logically incompatible with other narratives also held true by the same agents, 2) if it leads to the statistical clustering of causes that should be random, or, to the least, uncorrelated. This heuristic can help us identify monocultures, usually artificially propped up by some lobby.
For lobbyists and their useful idiots, as we saw in partializing, will be inconsistent somewhere in their narratives: there is a cluster for the advocacy of both GMOs and Glyphosate, when there is no particular logical link between the two positions. Well, there is a link: Monsanto sells both; and GMOs are actually an excuse to sell high doses of glyphosate.
Likewise, on finds some nonrandom clustering of people who decry civilian casualties in Aleppo but forget about it in Mosul.

The masterrace

>literally has a uk flag in the corner
>a blue flag with a bunch of white dots
>oH No a tReE

same genes as southern europe. they speak arameic.

>southern Mediterranean
When was the last time you looked at a map?

I love Lebanon.

Attached: 61261405_1155122327945437_2371482427462778880_o.jpg (1440x1800, 280K)

Jealous
e
a
l
o
u
s

lmao this nigga has another countries flag inside his and he's shitting on original flags

Attached: 1561804215020.jpg (600x539, 53K)

Fuck, replied to the wrong person, meant to reply to

They're proud arabs and make great songs about their arabness
youtube.com/watch?v=6yttN-jz-Eg

Same person

TREES MAD LMFAO
kek shut up jew your that jew-star on your flag is literally a satanic symbol lmao

The fuck did you just call me?

Attached: IMG_20190714_215255.jpg (1080x1079, 165K)

Imbecile.

Attached: xddd.jpg (1278x751, 169K)

>posts 1 minute apart on Jow Forums
hello scripted thread department

>XDD KEK JEW KEK JEWSTAR SATAN LMAO

Attached: Copium.png (800x388, 242K)

Seriously do the majority of Lebanese actually think like Nassim?

Nope. Yes Phoenicianists and Anti-Arabists are big but not as big as the Arabists. And the Phoenicianists aren't that retarded, they make sense.

Is that the flag of the North Pole???

My dads Lebanese and I've never even heard the word Phoenician until Nassim. We're even a part of the Arab American council in our city and we're catholics

Why is Lebanon so rich in comparison with other countries in the region?

You're probably a sunni/shia. It's big within the maronite community. If you read up on Lebanon's history and current politics and parties you'd see.

if you can post under all those flags you can post less than a minute apart

Sorry I'm retarded, didn't read the whole thing. It's interesting, although it's still big within the maronite community.

I just told you we're catholics. My dads family was melkite but we're roman catholic now cause my dad married Irish and its what's near us

Yes I didn't notice, point is it's big within maronites the most. It's small within other sects. It's also on the rise, as I said if follow up with the Lebanese maronite communities and some major parties in Lebanon support it.

>and I've never even heard the word Phoenician until Nassim

nice education

Yeah I havent been to Lebanon since I was a teen and I don't keep up with mena affairs since moving out. I used to visit ever year when I was a kid and one of my favorite songs was arabioun ana so i'm not too fond of this rejection of Arab identity and my dad is livid about it and thinks Nassim is a traitorous snake

Oof
I'm very anti-arabist identity, it only needs a bit of research into our culture and genetics to see that.

Most members of the Arab American institute are Lebanese

Is that supposed to prove anything?

Not really we do speak arabic though and I can understand gulfie dialects

what even happens in lebanon

Yeah we speak arabic, as I said in another comment, Nassim takes it too far with his we dun spek arabik shit. Mexicans also speak spanish, and lots of south africans speak Portuguese. They aren't Spaniards or Portuguese.