There's so much beauty in the world

We're really lucky to live in this world aren't we bros? It's nice to be human

Attached: hiker wojak.jpg (511x511, 33K)

No, it isn't. I wish I was dead.

Why? What would happen if you ventured out into the jungle in Brazil?

he would get swarmed by mosquitoes, bit by monster sized ants and killed by a venomous frog

where's his ear?

No....no don't say that Jarmo. The rain forest is beautiful

Imagine being a poor person from any time in human history before the 1800s and not having any means to the Earth. At least today we have airplanes and the two canals to make travel easier, and the widespread use of television, radio and internet allows us to get a glimpse of the rest of the world from our bedrooms.

Attached: 1557360655802.png (440x800, 177K)

Wojak has no ears

You are lucky to live in it if you were born in a decent country within a decent family and not some totalitarian shithole within family of assholes who only gave birth to you because the concept of contraception is a novelty to them and the thought of having cheap laborer around for free sounds appealing.

idk man
i'm really depressed so the thought of exploring nature doesn't do much for me

*any means to see the Earth

Agreed. Thanks God.

Sure, but it's also full of nasty bugs that ruin your experience.

yeah it is... IF YOU'RE RICH otherwise you'll miss out on more than 80% of what life has to offer slaving away at a minimum wage job

Attached: a93234ff.png (1080x894, 98K)

I agree, I love to be alive

Attached: 1549619571421.png (657x527, 44K)

exactly, he has only one

Oof. Reality check.

How sad. What makes you sad?

Yes thanks God

You could still be a free man

Being alive makes me sad

No it can be great even if you're poor or average

Nice friend

But why? What do you think could be the specific problem that you must adress?

I'm constantly bored and the things that used to distract me don't work anymore.
I should get a job, but I lack discipline.

i want to do fun shit but i got no money. i want to go diving and see the great barrier reef, i want to go skydiving, i want to see the famous macchu picchu that was built on top of a mountain, i want to see the bioluminescent beaches of maldives (pic related), singapore, indonesia, dominican republic, hike in scandinavian mountains during summer and take photos of all the river and lakes barely touched by humans heck if i had the money i would take a trip to antarctica cuz that seems dope... but alas i'm poor and all i can afford is go out with my friends once in a while to drink, play dota on my old pc and bang my plus sized gf... why is life so shit :(

Attached: pwCJmfz.jpg (597x924, 253K)

Well, you have a gf :)

then he stumbles back into the city, poisoned and delirious and gets gunned down by a 12 year old with an uzi riding a scooter

my grandma went to the hospital this week

I feel like an island in an archipelago, at first I had many bridges, but their traffic is slowly winding down, the bridges are burning up and my island is scarce with trees so there can be no more bridges built from here

>go to forest
>spider net in face
>mosquito bite neck
>wet grass make clothes dirty
>get lost
no thx, just put concrete everywhere and paint it black, I don't care about nature

Attached: 1506270280351.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

And we are destroying it

fuck this retarded planet and humanity
first chance i get i'm outta here

Attached: 2159_TRAPPIST-1e_1200_preview.jpg (1200x1729, 492K)

>You could still be a free man
You weren't allowed to leave your parish without travel documents nor leave the country without a passport till about the 1860s.