Just how based is he?

Just how based is he?

Attached: trumpc.jpg (1642x1095, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381395078000643
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's fine, I guess

He's making America great again my fellow maga bros ;_)

Attached: 1562232389463.png (1908x820, 1.37M)

Cheetos are based

Saviour of the Jewish race at the expense of your Average American, what's not to like?

No wall, no based

He's a senile low IQ con-man and 60 million mutts voted for him.

wtf i love hillary now

he's just like me so pretty based

Attached: 1526752676413.png (621x702, 56K)

Very based. He just doesn't give a fuck

Maybe don't choose to live in a perpetual two party system.

You first faggot

Hey, our two party system is slightly less retarded than yours is...

good thing = by previous gov
bad thing = by new gov

Attached: 1563121660062.jpg (350x266, 30K)

Same thing with more turnover

>retard man good

>why don't they go back

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381395078000643

Attached: 1560747979880.jpg (3490x3124, 765K)

it actually works pretty well on a state and local scale, but thats just my opinion

He's OK, better than Hussein Obama because at least he doesn't act self righteous.

I wish western cunts would banter back. The only one that occassionally does is Canada.
Watching him rage at allies is easily the most entertaining thing about his presidency.

What has he done ... that the deep state would not allow?

>Trump is not a senile low IQ con-man because.... Hillary

He is the best shabbos goy the world has ever seen, so I guess being the best at something in all history is quite based.

i remember a famous rapper that tweeted about the black unemployment being at a record low not being important because it is under Trump's government

>Trump is a senile low IQ con-man because.... reasons

Last week Trump tried to enforce a law where medical corporations HAD to show pricings in their TV ads. Congress shot it down because it "infringed" the corporations right to freedom of speech by forcing them to say their pricings.
He's also trying to pass a law making medicine cheaper, by making it illegal to price drugs any higher than in other countries, which congress also is likely to shoot down

>So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)
Top kek, he's not wrong.
Wonder if any of his staff bothered to chime in and let him know he was talking about someone born in America.

>ima keep América out of useless Wars
>*gets elected*
>LETS BOMB IRAN

When Will they learn?

>Congress shot it down because it "infringed" the corporations right to freedom of speech by forcing them to say their pricings.
ebin

Attached: ab7.jpg (1226x1195, 103K)

>america is a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world
why do liberals do that in every country?