HOW CAN THEY LIVE WITHOUT THIS?

HOW CAN THEY LIVE WITHOUT THIS?

Attached: bidet.jpg (256x197, 6K)

I'm pretty sure Americans have water fountains

ez

Attached: image.jpg (350x350, 20K)

They always cope, like saying they only shit prior taking bathing or how they hold until they reach home.

idk m8 it's honestly pretty awful and uncivilized

wtf you don't wash your ass?
Holy shit
imagine the smell

wait you wash your ass in a toilet sink? i thought they had ones built into toilets

>toilet sink
ayyyyyy lmao the jokes write themselves

Attached: pic08.jpg (256x192, 7K)

t. dirty smelly anus

>sink that low
Just how short are you cunts?

I really don't see why you should use it. It use spreads the poop particles everywhere, takes a lot of time and makes your ass completely wet so you still have to dry it with paper. Just use wet tissues.

Attached: 71IOqfsnv1L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x996, 89K)

nice one

it just*

Italians are infamous for how much they fucking stink. Whatever watersports you're getting up to in the bathroom isn't helping.

>takes a lot of time
>completely wet so you still have to dry it with paper.
I'm starting to think nobody on this board actually knows how we use them.

nordoids can't comprehend the concept of "washing your ass". their brain literally refuses to do so.

>shots water up your ass
It's not a lot of fault your can do with it. It's just inefficient and very unclean since it help to spead poop particles a lot more. Just flushing without closing the toilet does it. I can't imagine how unhygienic using one of these daily is for the air in the bathroom.

>getting water up my ass
I'm not a fag.

Wash your ass.

Attached: Jordan_Peterson_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (2112x3167, 2.68M)

t. crusty ass

Even if u don't have the tiny ass sink u can still use the shower u nasty retard

These are the same people who have rubbish flowing into the streets because they can't organise basic sanitation. Italians have no clue when it comes to being clean.

I do, with wet tissues.

say you are changing a baby's diaper, and you get its shit on your hand, do you just wipe it off with a towel?

>scrubbing butt with a tissue
>"washing"

Attached: 7829deb55a7877e854a9b0bd9272f58a.gif (150x120, 95K)

Do it properly.

Wash your ass and open the window afterwards.
No wonder wh*toids got completely destroyed by the plague if they can't even comprehend that they should wash themselves.

reddit

get a load of Willy Wonga making up stuff to feel superior of his body odor record

Attached: 2c3.png (379x378, 250K)

I usually just put some toilet paper under the sink to get it wet and use that. Or wet wipes if I have them

Never shaking a eurocucks shit water hands ever again now.

Those aren't really arguments. I doubt you think about open the window every time you poop. Especially since many bathrooms lack windows. Shooting water up your ass just spreads the poop all over your ass hair and releases a lot of bad particles in the air. Your ass also gets wet. You have to dry it somehow or do you go around with a wet ass? You med*oids don't even know anything about basic hygiene and sanitation. Just spraying water on something won't clean it.

Wogs fucking stink mate, everyone knows this. Learn how wipe your arse for fuck sake, it's not hard. Learn how to wash your fucking while you're at it, you dirty cunts.

ahahahahah
just... hahahahahahahahaa

seething

How do you even use it? Do you sit on it like a toilet?

Attached: Shocked-Face-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-15.gif (300x225, 485K)

wait, let me guess
your next post will be:
a soyjak pic and a health advice in greentext

Attached: 241.gif (300x100, 87K)

imagine being a grown ass (lmao) adult and not knowing how washing works.

>muh particles
At this point never wash yourself or shower ever again. since what you are doing is basically spreading your dirt particles all over your body

para gay

it's like using your dick, you learn by experience

yes
well there's the oriental method if you'd like: a hose attached to the side
i feel like chanting a D'ua when i use it, but it gets the job done

Attached: images.jpg (400x592, 29K)

Do thirdies use these because they don't shower?

Attached: 1555706412375.jpg (792x658, 48K)

>Shooting water up my ass to clean it? Nah, bro. Toilet paper and baby wipes for me. I ain't a fag. Even "bidet" sounds like a gay word.

Attached: dd-500x500.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>many bathrooms lack windows.
That's illegal. Lol

>bidet? Nah, I squat in the shower

Attached: 1558242156742.jpg (758x644, 64K)

>all these coping and ignorance
No, that's simply not how it works. Spraying water up your ass to spread poop and particles everywhere is very different from using soap and shower gel. They're made to separate layers of fat (that contains dirt particles) from your skin and hair and it goes down the drain.

yes. Then you proceed to wash your ass.

>many bathrooms lack windows

Attached: 1523740221747.png (194x393, 115K)

but the whole world knows wh*Toids never shower, they just spray perfume and hope nobody notices

Attached: images.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

you're either retarded or pretending

I was literally renting an airbnb apartment just outside Siena two weeks and one of the toilets didn't have windows in it. Stop with the deflections.

>bathrooms in n*rthern europe lack windows
Lmao so that's how nazis got the idea of gas chambers

Nah, we just like not smelling for the rest of the day when we take a dump while away from home.

explain this

Attached: eyes.jpg (500x252, 52K)

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

What the FUCK is that awfull design OP?

Attached: BIDET.jpg (584x404, 38K)

I suppose it makes sense to have one of these if this is the only time thirdies wash themselves.

>wet wipes

worst of all worlds

Except for the eye watering BO right?

I use wet wipes

AHHAHAHAHAHHA UP THE BUM UP THE BUMMMMM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1554806402731.png (554x365, 490K)

@108405720
@108405965
crusty ass trying to call others dirty, cope harder

>water stream enters directly into your intestines

seething

hahahaha the paki complaining about bad smell
this is comedy gold

Attached: 1422212038172.jpg (508x504, 84K)

ITT
Wh*toids can't argument why they don't wash their ass after taking a shit.
LMAO

What does it even have to do with having a shower? a bidet cleans your anus perfectly while a shower is for cleaning your body or do you fucking do an inverse quat in the fucking shower?

when I stay with my italian internet gf I am going to ask her to show me how to use one, they look very complicated

same

have sex
o wait, don't, you'll get yeast from Lars' unwashed butt. wear a condom first

Dilate

imagine the smell from unwashed butts

yikes

Do Italians not shower?

Wash your ass.

yikes
no seriously, urinary infection is bad, saw it on medical books

Your average thirdies shower looks like this, so no wonder they have a dedicated shit sink

Attached: teg4ergf.jpg (600x400, 20K)

desu I could have done with one of these today. had a dodgy kebab that's left me with the shits all day, my arse is red raw from wiping, just leaving it shitty now. A bidet would be ideal.

only their anuses

no we wait for the rain outside

SMELLY BUTT COPE

Don't get too sick from all the poop in your air. Cope.

>n*rdoids be like yo what's this bidet thing? i dont understand

Attached: lul.jpg (727x727, 46K)

idk but walking to the shower with your anus smeared with shit then have it go down your legs with water sounds pretty disgusting to me

their anus is always full of shit
disgusting

seething

a man who sees the possibilities. good

my butthole is ta-koro red from wiping the sweaty feces stains that seep out of my rectum whenever I eat greasy food or walk around

what do I do help

Attached: 1555889423062.gif (500x473, 3.77M)

show me how to use it

Guys i still don't see any argument why you shouldn't wash your ass

Only old houses nowadays have those, in most modern houses we use the handheld ones like in my pic.

Attached: 921362_2_1536109495.jpg (700x700, 35K)

Up here in the northest of norths we actually compete for who can have the smelliest ass. My cousin won the smelliest asscrack of our town last year and received an award. He married the hottest girl in town too, she had a very stinky crack as well. The smellier the anus= the higher status here.

THE COPE
THE COPE

THEY LIVE IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY AND ALL SMELLS LIKE SHIT AND HAVE THEIR ASS DIRTY OF LITTERAL SHIT
NO WONDER GERMANS EAT THEIR SHIT THEY LOVE SHIT SO MUCH
DO LIKE JAPAN,ITALY LATIN AMERICA AND TURKEY

WASH YOUR ASSESS

Attached: 1559518530675.gif (372x408, 166K)

>with incorpored heater
'mirin

i just get the toilet paper wet and do the last couple wipes with that. or more, ill wipe until there is no more brown on the wet wads of TP. also i use opiates and my shit is hard and dry and when i wipe there is rarely anything on it.

all here :)

>lorenzetti
please, tell that guy to stop

>nordoids be like have a master and phd in quantum phiscs but can't get a clue how to use a bidet

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

You don't understand. Our mating rituals consist of the males approaching the females by sniffing the air around them and catching a whiff of their cracks. The males then proceed to fight for mating rights, and the smelliest and strongest male wins.

bidets are pretty great, you feel so clean afterwards.
I'm not sure how OP's bidet works tho, the stream flows sideways?

>why yes, i don't use bidet, how did you know?

Attached: 88862118-352-k201348.jpg (352x550, 27K)

I would love to use the bidet in OP's picture. I want to drink from it to quench my thirst. Mmhmm oooh how nice.

nords use toilet paper and don't smell like shit
bidet users on the other hand

hmmmmmm