Oh no I suffer in the third world with my traditional women, my tight families, my culture

>oh no I suffer in the third world with my traditional women, my tight families, my culture..

Attached: images (1).png (233x217, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QD3MawSYUDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the essential f*rstoid post

the essential f*rstoid post

>God I wish I could put dildos in my ass, buy vegan food and host migrants, my existence is pure suffering, take me out of here.

Attached: 250.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Yeah what you have quoted is very good, but unemployment and lack of infrastructure is a thing.

Not to mention, third world countries have much higher rates of AIDS and HIV on average. This may sound like a bad thing, but it isn't. I actually believe it is an excellent thing and I wish the UK had AIDS and HIV in 20% or more of the populace.

The first reason I believe this, is the fact it creates a common unity. In fact I call AIDS 'Alien Invasion Destruction Simulator' because it essentially simulates what would happen in the case of an alien invasion - everyone is given a common enemy which fosters unity. There is a reason that the most patrotic countries are often those with high rates of AIDS and HIV, because they know they must avoid this disease so they are banded together.

The second reason is purely biological. A certain amount of AIDS and HIV creates a permanent underclass ensuring cheap labour and preventing the damaging idea of total social mobility, that leads to third world immigration because the idea that they can 'rise through the ranks' exists. Nobody with AIDS and HIV will realistically be allowed to apart from the occasional entertainer who slips through the cracks.

Thirdies don't know how good they have it. I cringe whenever I see a health center in a deprived area offering free condoms. I just wish we had the luck of the thirdies.

Attached: aidshiv.png (1357x628, 33K)

you aren't third world

>traditional women, my tight families, my culture

Attached: 1559943270132.png (521x500, 203K)

>america
>first world
lmao

>A certain amount of AIDS and HIV creates a permanent underclass ensuring cheap labour
what labor? people with aids died earlier especially because of the lack of healthcare in their country

this
also this

>traditional women
don't care
>tight families
my family is fragmented and everyone hate each other
>culture
we don't have culture

>I suffer in the third world
Only that option. Third world, called third world for a reason.

Yeah, third world is suckass.

>traditional women
>tight families
>culture.
Stop speaking in memes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAGHA
oh
youre serious?
let me laugh even harder
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHGAGdgAHHAHA

poles have it better than most

We are as americanized as any other firstoid country so none these things exists anymore here

cringe and bluepilled

embrace it Boris

youtube.com/watch?v=QD3MawSYUDk

>my traditional women
haha

this but unironically

Attached: 1522511882489.gif (766x800, 1.99M)

poorer than you sir john