It sounds like retarded spanish

it sounds like retarded spanish

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (2000x1333, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6a7sGzAyY
youtube.com/watch?v=LPMqoHPJzac
documentonews.gr/article/bloomberg-etoimo-to-paketo-kyrwsewn-twn-hpa-kata-ths-toyrkias-gia-toys-s-400
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=F1E2tTYyQxo
youtube.com/watch?v=TeiFbQvkek0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

estonian sound like finnish gibberish,so double the gibberish

Portugal is the Greece of Europe

Does it? I don't think so.
youtube.com/watch?v=NX6a7sGzAyY

WW2 refunds,german.Hand them now

Fuck them

It sounds like middle-eastern Italian IMO

That singer sings with a cretan accent,plain greek do sound like spannish sometimes,i have to agree with the OP

How the fuck does a Dane know about Xilouris unless you Google no Jutsued it? Either way, absolutely based

it sounds like arab

Attached: 682-004-5AC19A71.jpg (378x250, 6K)

How about you take your drill of our waters?

Make us

Why have Turks become so rude recently :(? It was usually Kelly's autism that started the fight but nowadays you don't know whom to tell to shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=LPMqoHPJzac

it is summer, most of turkish flags are probably russian or british tourists

Enjoy your new economic collapse

t.

Attached: 1557533179892.png (501x327, 121K)

Kek

Attached: Erdogan_Horse.jpg (222x222, 18K)

buhahahahahaha
documentonews.gr/article/bloomberg-etoimo-to-paketo-kyrwsewn-twn-hpa-kata-ths-toyrkias-gia-toys-s-400

Both are extremely degenerate, horrid-sounding descendants of former glorious languages (Ancient Greek and Latin). Neither should be encouraged.

No reason. I was looking for a fight then I saw this Greece flag and just replied ''fucked them'' I didn't even read OP's post.
>tf
>tp

OH NONONONO

Attached: οκ.jpg (638x479, 59K)

And English is just retarded Norwegian

>tf
>tp
The only reason engl*sh is the international language instead of the superior in every way french language, is because of mutts.

>retarded Norwegian
also known as norwegian

Almost all of the Greek words are from Ancient Greek.

Norwegian is retarded Icelandic.

Shut up, discount Finmark

Does that mean your language is even more retarded Icelandic?

and what does that even mean
do you also want to be honorary med because you had colonies in the Mediterranean?
I might sound arrogant but English doesn't even have 1/10 of the prestige Greek has, even the modern version of the language

>Does that mean your language is even more retarded Icelandic?

Given how similar Old English and Icelandic are... yes I'd take that as a fair assessment.

When I read ancient Greek words aloud, it sounds so exact and beautiful. Of course, I'm just projecting my preferences, hopes and dreams into it. It is not real.

Spoken modern Greek is a babbling brook, an unending stream of muddy water.. It is too fast, too mixed together. It lacks beauty and exactness.

English is the only language to have come out of Europe that isn't various degrees of throat, ear or mouth cancer.
Your languages are all so fucking disgusting and your people, cretinous.

You may think that because of the turkish and slavic influence in our modern vocabulary.Fun fact in both finnish and greek languages the letters are pronounced as they are,not some weird pronounciations like french or germanic languages

Ancient Greek has prestige. Modern Greek doesn't, besides it being neat that you still use the old alphabet. Saying Modern Greek has prestige is like saying Romanian has prestige because it was once Latin.

But modern and ancient greek are closely related. Your post doesn't make any sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
You suffer the same fate

So? Nobody is arguing that English isn't a piece of shit mongrel language. I mean except this guy

kek nigger I can understand 80+% of New Testament that was written 2000 years ago
modern Greek is extremely similar to Koine Greek, until 1980 there was a diglossia here between demotic (modern) Greek and katharevousa (even closer to Koine Greek and ancient Greek), a few old people here might speak katharevousa and they're going to be able to understand Koine Greek texts even better than younger people

Spanish sounds like less retarded Greek*

youtube.com/watch?v=F1E2tTYyQxo
you call this retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=TeiFbQvkek0
Socrates apology,Spoken in modern greek with ancient greek subs if you want to practise

>I can understand 80+% of New Testament that was written 2000 years ago

Cope harder

it's definitely not my fault you can't understand old English

I can understand the following pretty well. But only because I have studied other Germanic languages.

[On angynne]
On angynne gesceop God heofenan and eorðan. 2 Seo eorðe soðlice wæs idel ond æmti, ond þeostra wæron ofer ðære nywelnysse bradnysse; ond Godes gast wæs geferod ofer wæteru.

3 God cwæð ða, "Gewurðe leoht," ond leoht wæarð geworht. 4 God geseah ða ðæt hit god wæs, ond he todælde þæt leoht fram ðam ðystrum. 5 Ond het ðæt leoht dæg ond þa ðystru niht: ða wæs geworden æfen ond merigen an dæg.

6 God cwæð ða eft, "Gewurðe nu fæstnys tomiddes ðam wæterum ond totwæme ða wæteru fram ðam wæterum." 7 Ond God geworhte ða fæstnysse, ond totwæmde ða wæteru, ða wæron under ðære fæstnysse, fram ðam ðe wæren bufan ðære fæstnysse: hit wæs ða swa gedon. 8 Ond God het ða fæstnysse heofenan, ond wæs ða geworden æfen ond mergen oðer dæg.

9 God ða soðlice cwæð, "Beon gegaderode ða wæteru ðe synd under ðære heofonan ond æteowige drignys." Hit wæs ða swa gedon. 10 Ond God gecygde ða drignysse eorðan ond ðære wætera gegaderunge he het sæ. God geseah ða ðæt hit god wæs.

Gosh!

A bit of Dutch, German and Icelandic and it's easy.

Seethe mustafa, modern Greek is extremely close to ancient Greek either you like it or not. Most educated greeks can understand fluently even old koine texts. Greek is simply the superior language. And if it wasnt for the leftists who reformed the language in the 70s we would speak an even more archaic language.

You mean sounds like retarded Greek..

Attached: Spanish Language Flag.png (2000x1143, 189K)

I like Greece

What are you talking about? Understand it fluently? What are you smoking?

You cant? What are you ,a turk baby?

French is only good if you like other mens saliva over you, which you would because u come from proto homo land. French also assumes a toaster or chair is female or whatever

Yes i mean that, Mahmut. I dont know from which gupsy ghetto, or from which Turkish village you are from, but if you have proper education, and you are capable of understanding basic ancient Greek words, you can understand 97 % or more of the ancient texts. If you cant you are either an imbecile, or an albanian mutt.

>French also assumes a toaster or chair is female or whatever
Just like based greek.

extremely based. Do you know the band Xainides?