Arabs are singing ONE TWO THREE VIVA L'ALGERIE in front of my window again

>arabs are singing ONE TWO THREE VIVA L'ALGERIE in front of my window again

Attached: 1540306679345.jpg (601x601, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0Cyob2aBuo
youtube.com/watch?v=S6lMk-nhbII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're an algerian incel pretending to be a white incel

Wow, sounds like they’ve really integrated well if they’re speaking French.

Am I literally the only person who gets along with these people? In Toronto, Paris, and Antwerp they have all been bro-tier and not once have I been harassed or robbed. I understand your concerns but when I’m going to the bad parts of the city I dress like one of them, and use black twitter slang and they instantly like me. I know Europeans don’t want to wear Gucci caps and adidas track pants every day but these guys ain’t so bad

>waaaah they're celebrating waaaaah how dare they be happy and proud of something! why aren't they a stubborn asshole like myself waaaaahhh
pathetic 2bh

are you black?

t. moroccan

Some people never got over it

Attached: OAS France.jpg (313x444, 30K)

no i'm "white american"

so you're wigger trash then as you explain in your post. pretty pathetic desu

Why are the singing in english? shouild it not be uh dooks trois?

what? no. I don't act like them at home. I work a normal 9-5 job at an office downtown like everyone else. but when I travel I'm not gonna act like some white pussy who doesn't step out of his commieblock because there are brown people around. I let them know that I'm not afraid and that I can be from the streets too and they accept me. but when I come home I go back to being normal

I wonder what will be the deathtoll this time.

why do white people have no self-awareness? you're like white pussy 101 lol

i would laugh and spit in your face desu

No I really like arabs to. They might be loud or whatever but they are nothing short of being "bro-tier". They basically get along with anyone that's cool with them.
But many incels in the west are too pissed because of muh-demographics and my cool reddit frog-tier zoomer memes train

youtube.com/watch?v=L0Cyob2aBuo

it's beginning
i can hear them
goodbye friends

what's your ethnicity?

too*

His flag should be a dead give away that he's not an arab since they're only 12% of his country

Fuck off we're full

your manlet ass would probably spit on my belt and not my face homie. I've been alright in Tijuana and Bogota so I doubt you'd actually do shit, and i wouldn't approach some pasty incel anyway, I hang out with my real g's on the street when I travel. but i'll probably run into you when your mom sends you to go get tortillas or goat cheese

Based, I wish I could join them.

reproduce the isis song loudly on your phone with the window opened and see the reaction

Some people took down an American flag at a government-contracted building near here and replaced it with the Mexican flag. I don't think it's going to go well for them.

Kys Nafri lover. I WILL FUCK UP ANY NAFRI FAG I SEE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. They're nothing but lowlife soythugs. Not even real gangsters.

Nigger

Attached: 0082BE3D-BB97-427B-93A3-C771BB506F96.jpg (754x1024, 99K)

hahahah

Attached: Obama-Laugh.jpg (3528x2449, 1.44M)

me too
Know one. He’s cool, really chill, hates gays unironically. Even laughed at my jokes when I was making fun of his gf because she’s Mexican and I called her a race traitor

I've only had one bad incident with Arab, but most of the times they are great people to hangout with.
Most of my interactions were with Levantines

because three and algerie rhyme but troi and algerie dont

>your manlet ass would probably spit on my belt and not my face
holy shit

Then maybe they should make up a better chant instead of just switching languages halfway through

are you jealous because they speak better english than you?

top banter mate

This

>I know Europeans don’t want to wear Gucci caps and adidas track pants every day but these guys ain’t so bad
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=S6lMk-nhbII
LIVE FROM PARIS

Attached: 1492726136759.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

shouldn't it be un deux trois?

>I dress like one of them, and use black twitter slang and they instantly like me.
Is this bait?

You're trying too hard

> Toronto

I’ve lived in Toronto my entire life and never met an Algerian they don’t live here they are all in Quebec

But that doesn't rhyme

based wigger