How challenging is finding a job where you live?

How challenging is finding a job where you live?

Attached: 1560499165739.png (600x497, 8K)

piss easy if your job can't be done by a monkey with brain damage

We are not gonna make it

Attached: 1539570101665.gif (740x900, 1012K)

Fuck work i don't want to be a slave

Very easy

Kinda suck if you're a regular white dude because quotas.

Impossible pretty much, I live in a small town that's completely dead called Hammerdal.
You either do what your parents do or move away from here.
My parents are dead and I have no money to move away...

Attached: Hammerdal_Storgatan2011.jpg (3236x2344, 1.87M)

It's hard to find a job in your field of expertise, but it's relatively easy to find a good paying job at a call center if you're 18-40 yo and have a good French & English accent

impossible, im gonna have to move

Sounds pretty comfy, imo

easy as fuck if you have low standards
impossible if you don't

Isn't there a stronger sense of community in small towns? wouldn't people there help you find a job so you won't have to move?

Well I do have my NEETbux so I can't complain.

There is yes, but my parents were not very liked around here (dad was a violent alcoholic and mom, well mom wasn't very nice either) so the people around here don't trust or like me as a result. Always been like that for me.

depends where yo live, but yeah it's fucking hard. all the worthwhile good jobs are locked behind a huge time consuming paywall (college) and even having a degree it's still a crap shoot. i know a surprisingly large amount of people who have graduated college with in demand degrees and they cant find shit and just work at starbucks and grocery stores.you are screwed if your parents/family cant slip you into a nice company or live in rural places.

You are too comfortable for your own good. There are many opportunities that you aren't seizing simply because of fear.

I have never even spoken to my neighbors next to whom I have been living for 22 years and probably won't be able to recognize them anywhere beside in front of my house.

>There are many opportunities that you aren't seizing simply because of fear
I looked actively for a job for over 6 years. Everyday, begging, asking, dropping off CV's, calling and knocking on doors. Nothing. My parents pretty much ruined every single chance of a job I could have here.

Is there a possibility to commute to strömsund or östersund for work?

Just to clarify, i did not mean to sound rude.

No not really, I have severe allergies (perfume etc) so public transportation is completely impossible for me.

You are thinking too small. Get out from your town. Get an education, whether it is a trade or something higher or even to finish what you have left from high school if that's the case. Nothing is keeping you there but fear, not even money (and especially not in this country). Leave everything behind, no matter what excuse you give yourself for not doing it.

>Get out from your town
And you will pay for that then I assume?

Yes, via the Swedish state.

I bet, by all the information that you have given about yourself, I can find your place in a town of 974 population and spray perfume into your ventilation pipes.

>the Swedish state
Nope, already asked. And not to mention the shortage of homes everywhere.
The state will not pay for a move nor will they help me find a new place.
AND I can't get a new place since I don't have a fucking job, nobody will rent me one.
Please do. I'm tired of this shit.

I'm in a similar situation user.
>no job
>need to move to get a job
>can't afford to move since no job
>ask Soc for help
>get told to fuck off
>search apartments by my self
>"requirements - steady job and income over a certain amount"
>call several to see if they might accept me anyway
>get laughed at
>call Soc again, they can't help, tell me to "ask a friend or family"
>don't have friends or family
>stuck forever in shitty town in Lapland

Attached: 157385954554.png (645x773, 11K)

Yes, they will. That is how our education system is designed. You do not need any significant money to move anywhere. Sell your shit and get a bus ticket when you've gotten into your uni/folkhögskola/whatever and furnished accomodation will be available there and CSN will deposit money into your bank account to pay for it. The costs involved are tiny. Even if you don't want to get any new skills (which I would strongly suggest), at least you'll be in a new place with more opportunities. There are many firms that specialize in hiring students, for one thing. You have a free ride to a decent life waiting for you if you just stop being so comfortable where you are and stop making up excuses. It is fear and you need to get rid of that. Everything you need is all there for the taking.

Not a chance, I have debts to CSN already so they deny me right away. I studied at Komvux (distans) to fix my grades but that got fucked up as well thanks to sickness.

That's a problem that you need to solve. Get your study points approved by passing whatever it is you lack (because you don't have anything better to do) and pay off any existing debt. The interest is very low, so that should be doable with even a welfare income. Live less comfortably and you can do it. For future reference: report any illness that hinders your study progress to Försäkringskassan. CSN will generously take such circumstances into account, if it is properly filed there. You have made mistakes and maybe even had some ill fortune. The solution remains the same: be less fearful and less comfortable. There is nothing to fear, especially not less comfort.

>Live less comfortably and you can do it
I literally live in a 25 square meter 1 room flat already. I have a 8 year old laptop, a button phone and no money to spare.
>There is nothing to fear
Besides trying to move, losing my only income and becoming homeless in a world where it takes 10 years to find an apartment..

dont know, never tried to get one, not planning either

So what is your budget like? How much do you get in and how much goes out? If there is room in your brain for a budget, then there is room in your budget to pay off your debts.

Yes, there is a risk of losing your income if you eventually pay off your debts and go to a city to study. Every student takes that risk. You just admitted that you fear losing your current situation more than you fear rotting away in your little one horse town and dying of alcoholism or worse at 50. If you don't want the latter, then you need to stop letting the fear of losing what little comfort you do have be an excuse for standing still. Standing still is death and so long as you're still breathing there is always some direction in which you can move.

>So what is your budget like?
I get my rent, electricity and water paid for. Then I have the basic sum for living which is 3280 kr. After bills are paid I usually got around 2200 left. Another 1200-1500 on food after that and then I'm left with around 6-700 kr
That has to last me a month in case I need anything, including my expensive medications.

>I get my rent, electricity and water paid for. Then I have the basic sum for living which is 3280 kr. After bills are paid I usually got around 2200 left. Another 1200-1500 on food after that and then I'm left with around 6-700 kr
Good. No other debts or anything that puts you in the red? The 1200-1500 is all groceries and necessities, such as TP and soap and all that?
>That has to last me a month in case I need anything, including my expensive medications.
You pay at most 2300 kr per year for prescription medication, the rest is on frikort. Say you reach that. Then you still have 5500 for the rest of the year, or about 450 per month. That's not a lot but it's something that you can work with. What is your total debt with CSN anyway?

Never tried.

>Then I have the basic sum for living which is 3280 kr. After bills are paid I usually got around 2200 left.
Also, what bills are you referring to here?

Easy mode

I don't know, I got two job offers before I even finished my degree.

can't even find a job at a supermarket

Attached: kms.jpg (365x365, 22K)

You’re more of a slave on NEETbux tho