Wtf? who made this horrible pic?

wtf? who made this horrible pic?

Attached: 1563137109827.jpg (800x1000, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctulocal1.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/if-immigration-agents-show-up-at-your-door-dont-open-aclu.png
law.cornell.edu/wex/kwong_hai_chew_v_colding
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahahaha...
She's brown
Lol

amerimutt

is it wrong?

did you make it and then came over here to show your oc?

Pretty sure it is. There was an original one made by leftists informing illegals of their rights and that they weren't forced to open the door et cetera. It seems like Jow Forums has made its own variant to sow disinformation. We all know Jow Forums is running 24h ops of weaponized autism.

>source: Jow Forums

¿qué?

>We all know Jow Forums is running 24h ops of weaponized autism
but they don't
i feel appaled knowing genzies take all this shitposting as truths
we really should had enforced minor permabanning in the past

Based immigration agent

Of course. Your consitution recognizes some inaliable rights to every person.

No nigger, the "inalienable rights endowed by the Creator" passage comes from the Declaration of Independence. It has no legal power in the current US legal order, it was just a big "fuck you" to Britain where they stated they didn't give a shit about their fancy-pants noble titles.

>Your consitution recognizes some inaliable rights to every person.
Only for citizens desu

Foreigners and aliens are granted rights according to UN- therefore not inalienable.

To legal citizens

>according to UN
>therefore it's worthless
Woodrow Wilson, spin in your grave

>you are illegal
Bro, that doesn't make any sense. A human being can't be illegal

Attached: giga.jpg (680x794, 33K)

>It has no legal power in the current US legal order, it was just a big "fuck you" to Britain where they stated they didn't give a shit about their fancy-pants noble titles.
The 'inalienable rights' were later quantified by the author of the Declaration-- Thomas Jefferson in 'The Bill of Rights' (the first few parts of US Constitution).

I did say it was worthless-- I said they 'aren't inalienable' since they arent given by God. And instead the UN. Go ahead and file for asylum. We are going to say 'No' to the vast-vast majority.

>Illegal immigrants? Bro i can't respect anyone who's a criminal. When you break the law you no longer have any rights as you betray the ordinary honst working people

Attached: 1554288830973.png (988x1190, 462K)

Didnt**

Based

The 14th amendment states:
>[...]nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The admendment meant to free slaves and give them citizenship and rights? It has nothing to do with illegals

That's the 13th amendment...

>without due process of law
extreme bureacracy is what created the concentration camps tho
i mean one thing is putting them on the next plane back and another is pic related while they check their papers

Attached: images.jpg (2048x1338, 721K)

13th deals with it too dumbshit. They were passed around the same time

Yes. Read your own constitution, you actually have a relatively short one.

You also quoted the 14th amendment. Half of one section in a horrid attempt to try and make a false statement true

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws

Notice it says citizen

>nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
The people who cross the border aren't America's job to prosecute. They aren't technically part of our jurisdiction but instead they belong to the jurisdiction of their country of origin.

Europeans know that better than most, the UN rules have been cited to many European countries regarding migrants from Middle East.

I just did it doesnt say anything about warrants for people who aren't American citizens.

B A S E D pic

>source: Jow Forums

Attached: 1452469261396.jpg (2048x1152, 1.08M)

>it's in twitter, instagram and even the CTU
ctulocal1.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/if-immigration-agents-show-up-at-your-door-dont-open-aclu.png
it isn't a laughing matter when the internet is leaking

Wow what? Sorry man but being in the United States makes them fall
Under the jurisdiction of American laws regardless of their status. This has been upheld by your Supreme Court.

With some luck, it will get more illegals removed

You’ll notice it also says person in there.

based

A (based) xenophobic Jow Forumsack

>Sorry man but being in the United States makes them fall
>Under the jurisdiction of American laws regardless of their status.
The Supreme Court NEVER decided that you idiot. They arent allowed to get fire arms or even have a drivers license in some states.

You're obviously confusing the recent ruling saying they must be given a immigration court hearing (asylum hearing).

Attached: 1559338900543.jpg (500x346, 108K)

>portuguese shows up to defend illegal immigrants
lel

btw

>All persons born
>are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
>born

Having a fucking anchor baby law and daring to call any European country "le cucked"
>burger """logic""""

Attached: 14.png (420x608, 427K)

Attached: 1847285234.png (947x575, 502K)

it will also get more lash out from fucking clueless libruls

Attached: imajojo.png (739x707, 766K)

Under it's jurisdiction. Meaning citizens

Attached: 1537295966261.png (240x220, 155K)

no human is illegal

Attached: 1539792078111.jpg (1080x1350, 158K)

illegal immigrants are not US citizens, so the constitution doesn't help them at all

Right so what have we established? That illegal immigrants have access to some of the rights enshrined in the us constitution and not some. But they certainly aren’t under the jurisdiction of their country of birth ergo, they fall under the jurisdiction of the country they reside in.

Thank you, its the reason the UN has asylum laws. If it were up to every individual country to accept migrants or refugees-- everyone would say no.

I'd translate the Jow Forums one, mainly because I fucking hate everyone and want to see them burn in hell.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>>In the ruling, Justice Antonin Scalia wrote "it is well established that the Fifth Amendment entitles aliens to due process of law in deportation proceedings."

They are covered by some of the constitution.

Jurisdiction means whose lose rules apply. And when in America, follow American law. And illegals have protection offered by parts of constitution under due process.

it's just leftists wanting more help in electing leftists, so they praise for poor immigration so they can guarantee a lot of leftist voters in every country and their lgbt rights intact

Portuguese sounds like a pigeon trying to talk.

>But they certainly aren’t under the jurisdiction of their country of birth ergo, they fall under the jurisdiction of the country they reside in.
They are expected to be returned to their jurisdiction if not granted asylum. We've been withholding foreign aid to get countries to accept back people who legally belong to that jurisdiction.

Again- you're confusing people granted with asylum to those who have not been granted asylum.

Rights don't apply to non citizens dumbfuck

portuguese from portugal sounds like russian

>contact an "undocumented citizen" advocacy association, say that I am willing to host and hide some illegal immigrants.
>contact ICE and inform them of my plan
>they storm my place and arrest everyone, including myself with a staged arrest.
>the advocacy group pays my caution
>I use the bail money to pay beers for all my ICE buddies while the illegals are stuck again on the wrong side of the Rio Grande.

Attached: 1554251309803.jpg (1080x1185, 146K)

>confusing alien with illegal
Aliens meaning people here legally.

Why do you keep stating falsehoods that have been routinely debunked going on for years now?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x328, 795K)

Why is the Mexican cop arresting a brown US citizen?

pour a lot of poor people in your country and give them citizenship so they vote for you and mantain your political power
easy leftist tactic for easy votes, without doing anything good to the country to be recognized for

Read the quote from Scalia. Aliens are entitled to due process.

No I’m not confusing those granted asylum with those that have not. I’m pointing out that your Supreme Court has ruled that illegal aliens are entitled to equal protection under the law.

>UN tells Texas not to execute a Mexican
>Texas says fuck you and executed him anyways
>Mexican shouts viva Mexico as he's being executed
Fuck the UN and Fuck Wilson

No it doesn’t user, aliens mean non-residents who enter the USA. They can be both legal or illegal. Saying alien means both. Do not argue with Scalia okay?

Stop trying to help illegal aliens.

>your Supreme Court has ruled that illegal aliens are entitled to equal protection under the law.
But it didnt. You look dumb now.

Illegal aliens DONT have equal protections to US citizens otherwise they wouldnt be in border camps.

Yep It's extremely obvious too

Post the entire quote. Not sure what you are referring to

>No it doesn’t user, aliens mean non-residents who enter the USA. They can be both legal or illegal. Saying alien means both.
You just contridicted yourself.

Since you cant be an 'alien' and a 'illegal alien'- since they cant be the same- you cant be them both at the same time. You can be one or the other- which means they are NOT interchangeable.

Thats in compliance with Scalia actually.

nooo nooo NOOOOO STOP INVADING OUR SOIL TRUMP YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STOP THIS

Attached: 1538256773729.jpg (512x599, 89K)

illegals should be rounded up and shot

user, they are being given due process by being in the camps otherwise you could just fly them back and not deal with them at all.

Yes, they, along with the 15th amendment (right to vote), came about shortly after the civil war. That, however, has no bearing on their applicability in other matters. The constitution and its amendments is the supreme law and apply universally.

I quoted the relevant part. Its limiting of state power is not affected by what comes before it, thus it could be omitted. Especially considering it's essentially just parroting parts of the 5th amendment. Furthermore, the applicability of constitutional rights pertaining to aliens have already been ruled on by the SCOTUS in chew v. colding.

If you think I'm not presenting it fairly, then please point out exactly where you think I'm being deceptive.

user, are you stupid? The word alien can be referred to both illegal or legal. Saying simply alien means it applies to both. A oat cookie and a chocolate cookie are still both cookies right?

I want to see more brown people invade the US and dillute the white gene pool from the inside out.

No. The constituion protects US citizens, not Centraca subhumans

t.

Attached: u.jpg (300x300, 19K)

The Supreme Court held that the Attorney General did not have the authority to order the permanent exclusion and deportation of a lawful permanent resident of the United States without providing notice of the charges against him and the opportunity to be heard. Read the opinion here.

law.cornell.edu/wex/kwong_hai_chew_v_colding

Key word is lawful. An Illegal alien is not lawful

You are not only a blatant liar but an unintelligent one too

>your Supreme Court has ruled that illegal aliens are entitled to equal protection under the law.
>due process
>equal protection
You just throwing around terms you've seen around here and there?

You know 'due process' isnt the only thing entailed in 'equal rights'.

Can you legally label an oat cookie a chocolate cookie? I believe it was justice Scalia who wrote the legal opinion stating that you cant label oat cookies chocolate cookies since they ARENT THE SAME THING.

when is the US military regime going to start, folks?

Attached: 15402693111600.png (659x525, 173K)

what would your reaction be when the US police and armed forces starts hunting them down, maybe even invading your country to kill you as well?

Doesn't this only apply to US citizens?

But Scalia didn’t label anything. He simply said alien which encompasses both illegal and legal ones. Had he only wanted to refer to one, an experienced and prestigious academic like himself would have used the appropriate word in his ruling.

No it applies to oat cookies also, dont forget!

>Keyword is lawful
hopefully magaPEDOS don't forget it
there will still be a lot of browns around as long as they're US citizens

it does, as multiple times replied

What if he is the boot?

It does. You'll notice he uses half quotes and tries to misdirect

I'm willing to but that most brown people here sans Italians and christian arabs are illegal

? That doesn’t mean that had he been a unlawful or temporary resident that he could have been deported. Pick a case study that actually says illegal aliens don’t have the right to due process or protection of American law.

*bet

>what would your reaction be when the US police and armed forces starts hunting them down

I don't care about CHIs in the US, just like seeing whites seething 24/7

>maybe even invading your country to kill you as well?

We'll sell our nation to China to bring war to US's front door. Suffer the whites.

Your dumb.

>But Scalia didn’t label anything. He simply said alien which encompasses both illegal and legal ones.
That was probably the only ruling the Supreme Court of the United State of America has ever had right? Or just the only one you know about? Which isnt saying much because you havent gotten much correct on the topic.

You dont even know the difference between 'due process' and 'equal right(s)'

The cases on this are U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, and Fong Yue Ting v. U.S.

Why do libs act like ICE is wrong for doing their jobs? It is illegal to enter the country without papers for a reason, but I keep seeing retards in my social media talking about how ICE is a terrorist group lmao

we're more likely going to throw brown american citizens in detention centers by "accident"
it's unironically has happened multiple times. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens on a bigger scale.

Let that sink in.

Attached: CgldEYQU8AA2MPn.jpg (493x585, 35K)

chis on suicide watch

The right to exclude or to expel aliens, or any class of aliens, absolutely or upon certain conditions, in war or in peace, is an inherent and inalienable right of every sovereign nation.

Shitlibs BTFO

>To sow disinformation
You don't have any rights if you're an illegal. In any country. Especially if you have no papers. You're like a ghost, you practically do not exist.
Any real citizen could come over kill you and bury you in his garden. There will be no investigation nothing, since you're not in the system. If a cop wanted he can literally just ram your door open and take you with him. Heck if that cop isn't there by any order but just through his own investigation he could just straight up shoot you without any explanation.

T. Sandnigger

yeah just saying that voting Trump to remove all non-whites from USA is as stupid as voting Brexit to remove all polish from England
there are bigger priorities, you know?