1. your country

1. your country
2. your thoughts on pitbull owners?

Attached: billie holiday with dog.jpg (764x550, 54K)

nigger dog and the nigger of dogs. it is indeed both the owner and the breed

I hate all dogs

Attached: 1560143508198.jpg (640x853, 40K)

Where's the rat poison.

Based Dimitri

Attached: carta-veterinario3.jpg (367x469, 93K)

It's how you raise them. I've had two and they have been great family dogs. It's the ones that are beaten and abused by their nigger and spic owners that are aggressive and dangerous.

flag
i fucking hate pits and immediately have a vastly lower opinion of anyone who owns one, though my friend has a mutt (maybe 1/4 shitbull) and she could be the best dog i've ever met.

doxxing is against rules

this

everyone says this. 99.9% are absolutely dumb as fuck and ready to explode no matter how you raised them.

I owned a Pitbull and a German Shepherd at the same time. Ask me anything.

monthly dog food expenses

I don't remember, it's been years.

great AMA, thanks, friend
all the upvotes

1. flag
2. they are retards. Pitbulls shouldn't exist. They're useless as guard dogs and too dangerous to be pets. Their only purpose was to bait bulls and fight other dogs. Since we no longer allow bull-baiting and dogfighting, then there's no reason for anyone to have a pitbull.

besides, any pitbull would get absolutely shredded by pic related.

Attached: fila-brasileiro-1.jpg (1109x750, 225K)

Based. I will say that my Pitbull, who was younger, quickly ended up lower in the pack hierarchy. When he was around 1-2 years old, he would aggressively play fight with my German Shepherd. After less than a year, he would constantly snuggle up to him and lick his face and eyes.

Euthanize both.

La creatura- the dog. Ugly as sin dog breed that shouldn’t exist. It’s plagued with health problems and is usually owned by the trashiest of trash. I think some states try to ban the breed, but it’s practically impossible to enforce

I laugh every time a p*tbull owner is killed or maimed by their “cute, harmless puppy”

why are people so afraid of a dog? a little too much soy perhaps?

Pitbulls are mid tier dogs who are exellent adult companions but should he treated as large dogs despite their pint size.

Also jever leave two pits alone for a prolonged period of time. Almost all pit on human attacks are group predation

>Pitbulls are mid tier dogs who are exellent adult companions
lel