Lebanon has no Arab genes. Very few speak Arabic in Lebanon

Lebanon has no Arab genes. Very few speak Arabic in Lebanon.

Attached: 1563127514874.jpg (752x1421, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rp7TRF9gEQ
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
semanticscholar.org/paper/The-origin-of-Palestinians-and-their-genetic-with-Arnaiz-Villena-Elaiwa/152544beb896285ebd142489f581683d6470a8e2
theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/25/medicalscience.genetics
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can one man be so based?

Attached: i block idiots.png (761x351, 37K)

Nadine Labaki calls hereslf an arab and said this at cannes
>"I am very optimistic and I feel that Arab cinema has a lot to offer. Each film is really a statement, a real questioning on the systems present and their failures. It’s a cinema that has a lot to say […] Today, all we need is know-how. If we can’t talk about an industry for the moment, there are still some real talents and this is only the beginning for Arab cinema”.

Nassim is one of the best shitposters alive desu

Attached: 19-nicholas-taleb-hulk.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 106K)

Attached: phoenician.png (603x599, 323K)

Nassim is a honorary viking

Lebanon, Christian Bastion in ME. Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rp7TRF9gEQ

Imbeciles

t. arabist

Having a blast Abdul?

>Very few speak Arabic in Lebanon.

Zero people speak Arabic in Lebanon. It is impossible to step foot inside Lebanon while knowing how to speak Arabic. It can't be done.

Attached: never.jpg (738x626, 109K)

Nassim is a literal Roman.

Attached: latin is phoenician.png (740x756, 487K)

I don't know who the dude is but why is he always so angry?

He is a proud freedom fighter who will not rest until Lebanon is invited to be part of the EU

Attached: extinction of ar.png (737x904, 832K)

read Black Swan

Lol why does he hate arabs so much?

Can someone give me a rundown on this guy and why does he hanging out with Mark "Hip Drive" Rippetoe?

Why do you ask such retarded questions?

He's the smartest man in the world.

Attached: nassim's poll.jpg (749x511, 87K)

But Lebanon is an Arabic country and this man act like a child.

Imbecile

Attached: block arabist idiots.jpg (731x797, 126K)

Imbecile. Lebanon is a white MED country, no one speaks arabic in Lebanon

Is he unironically /ourguy/?

Attached: 1563079463941.png (657x527, 172K)

Eww, what did the based Lebanese do to you to call them wh*te?

Underhanded Arabist false-flag post

Attached: nasssim DESTROYS arabist imbecile with FACTS and LOGIC.jpg (740x1023, 257K)

Utter madlad

extremely imbecile

Stfu imbecile, lebanon is anything but wh*te

IMBECILE.LEBANON IS GERMANIC

t. Mohammed

Lebanon is 200% Southern European and white you Arabist dog.

Attached: 1563077072622.png (736x711, 426K)

>tfw lebanese
>on good days people say i look germanic/europ*an
>on bad days where i don't take care of myself people say i look latino

anything but a lat*no shit skin please

Read this. Nassim thinks he's white
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4

I've been confused for persian on more than one occasion and it kills me inside

>south EVROPA
>wh*te
pick one

Attached: 1554321279627.png (600x315, 293K)

imbecile

my hair becomes suddenly yellow/light brown if im in the sun and my eyes also changes color to green

Feels good to be a MED BVLL

Attached: 1562594980090.jpg (900x520, 33K)

Imbecile, his haplogroup is J2b

Attached: nassim's haplogroup is j2b so he finds it quite confusing.png (737x392, 45K)

based lmao

Imbecile. Lebanese wuz Kangz and Crusaderz

I have green eyes but theres a few Indians that have confused me for Persian

Man, the white seed of the Crusading man is so potent, even hundreds of years later the enriched people claim your heritage. Fucking baaaaaaaaaaased

Wrong again, imbecile.

Attached: LEBANON IS FUCKING WHITE.png (753x377, 46K)

>a random picture

Attached: 1559699378285.png (710x577, 45K)

I am an imbecile of course. I need to be blocked

he's right, just a couple of months ago another genetic study found out that (unlike Palestine), Lebanese and Western Syrians have very few Middle Eastern (i.e. Arabian Peninsular) genes, even Netanyahu tweeted about it

how can one man be so bssed

stochastic calculus

So the attack of Syria by Israel with Saudi Arabia was an act of war among European countries. Does this mean Israel and Syria will have to join the EU?

Attached: 77.jpg (559x476, 34K)

A lot of Lebanese people look like shit skins with some jewish mixture inside of them. Funny story, I was once in a bus coming back from school then there was this old lady that came near my seat. She started talking about how the country is getting filled by shit skins and she thought I was a native Canadian. We had a pleasant conversation about how white fertility rates are going down and talked about chinks stealing land. The last moment before I got out of my bus I told her I was Lebanese lel. I can still remember the look on her face.

Lebanese people are very diverse, when I went to my village on a vacation. My whole family looked white and had very white skin, when I stepped out of the village to go to the city and buy some stuff it was also a mixture of shit skins and people who look a little bit white. There's a lot of different mixed races in Lebanon, no doubt but it's still the only country in the ME who has a high white population rate.

>be leaf
>open to random "white" person
>talk about white genocide
>talk about being colonized by China
>tfw it's not your counry anymore and you think you finally found someone who understands
>tfw he is actually another MENA immigrant
How tf would you feel?

Anecdotal evidence here but I believe him, I live with a Lebanese guy who has blue eyes. Could be French perhaps

> I live with a Lebanese guy
faggot

>Does this mean Israel and Syria will have to join the EU?
well Turkey applied to become an EU member back in 1987 and it already became an official candidate country in 1999, I don't think they would have any justification to object to Israel or even [Western] Syria membership on geographic or cultural grounds

>I live with a Lebanese guy

Imbecile?

Is this a rhetorical question?

Lebanese (Muslims are not Lebanese) people are GRECO-ROMAN

Attached: maronite.jpg (4066x2956, 989K)

Palestinians are literally jews

Romans imported Arabs to repopulate the area once they kicked the Jews out, sweetie

This is the only genetic study done on the Palestinians despite Netantyahu and Taleb posting random archaeological crap saying philistines are southern euros and palestinians are arabs
semanticscholar.org/paper/The-origin-of-Palestinians-and-their-genetic-with-Arnaiz-Villena-Elaiwa/152544beb896285ebd142489f581683d6470a8e2
then this is immediately happened
theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/25/medicalscience.genetics

>only genetic study

There been a shitton, son. Jews cluster with Lebanese and Armenians, Palestinians cluster with Bedouin.

Attached: 3olipxg4jxy11.png (4066x2956, 1.25M)

so she's wrong

how am i supposed to laugh at his silly observations when he takes them that seriously.
he's right, idiot. it might resonate with the truth but it's not scientific.

are we lebanese?

JUST. TALK. NORMAL.

Imbecile.

You have to go back, Abdul

Thats from Pierre Zallouas study who's very biased about this issue and his samples of the palestinian populations were not directly from the west bank and gaza populace since it was a part of nation geographic genographic project which has been widely criticized for its sampling methods. The 2001 study was the ONLY study done about the palestinian people without having the samples being given to researchers by an israeli institution

Why does this guy get a blue checkmark to LARP about his genes?

He wrote great books tho

cringe post famalam go back to Jow Forums

Reminder that Lebanese cluster with Jordanians and Palestinians on a PCA.

Lol are you shitskin lebanon mad? White lebanese hold the best jobs, family are engineers, doctors, lawyers and owners of a few factories in lebanon. it sucks you had to be born brown. COPE

>White Lebanese
you have to go back Ahmed.

Attached: Figure-S4-Principal-Component-Analysis-PCA-of-the-South-West-Eurasian-populations.png (850x898, 75K)

Is it me or does this graph shows syrians cluster closest to Europe?

Imbecile.

Imbecile.

Imbecile. Both you and her

He's right in some VERY broad sense, that "Arab" is a collonial identity created by a bunch of invaders. And each area, like Lebanon, has a huge amount of pre-Islamic history and culture, and that still continuse to this day. Thus, why do we still have to cling to "Arab" and pretend that it's all one big ethnicity?

He's wrong on a lot of details. Like all of them.

Aww there there

Most genetic distance graphs look more or less like a world map, each country clusters with its neighbor

IMBECILE.

but it's in fucking English

Lebanon shouldnt even be a country.
I'm Jordanian and I admit even Jordan shouldn't be a country, I find these arab nationalists who are so patriotic to their shitty flags to be cucks to W*ites like Churchill. Congrats your proud of a few borders.. If you really want to be based, you need to join the SSNP. A united Sham inshallah

Attached: joke.png (953x897, 356K)

That's probably the tourist's menu

Jordan should be a part of Arabia. Syria, Lebanon and Israel should be a united Sham

Is Levantine Arabic really mutually unintelligible with Egyptian or Gulf Arabic though?

Also, aren't Spanish, Catalan and Italian all mutually intelligible? I'm guessing that Arabic dialects differ from each other more than Romance languages do.

Attached: pb7Osaw.png (1024x997, 620K)

i block imbeciles

>Is Levantine Arabic really mutually unintelligible with Egyptian or Gulf Arabic though?
No. It's very intelligibible. The only dialect that can be said to be unintelligible is Darija which is what Moroccans and Algerian speak. But even that dialect can be intelligible with a few weeks of familiarity.
>Also, aren't Spanish, Catalan and Italian all mutually intelligible? I'm guessing that Arabic dialects differ from each other more than Romance languages do.
No offense but go get yourself an education instead of reading retarded Youtube comments. No self respecting linguist would claim that Arabic dialects differ more than Spanish and Catalan.

The Arab identity was technically hijacked (or revisited) by Syrians to include a broader union in order to resist empires not native to Arabic speaking lands.
>Lebanon, has a huge amount of pre-Islamic history and culture, and that still continuse to this day. Thus, why do we still have to cling to "Arab"
All lot of it that Lebanese would care about is Semitic but because Lebanese don't want to associate themselves with Jews, they choose to embrace a different label. Interestingly it's the same reason why Taleb is desperately begging Europeans to accept him, he doesn't want to be associated with Arabs (including Palestinians though he doesn't want to say it in public).

No offense Leaf, but do you speak Arabic?

Attached: Մեծ-Հայք-600x414.gif (600x414, 91K)

we're northern semites and a mediterranean people. We're more closely related to southern europeans and iranic people then arabs and we originated in northern mesopatamia alongside indo-european peoples. Our ancestors migrated down the coast of canaan. As reflected in the story of Abraham for the jews, who were a sub-set of the phonecians, outcastes and bandits who lived in the hills in a backwater of canaan. Abraham's Ur was Urfa in southern turkey not Ur in southern iraq.

Kurds and druze migrated from iran a couple of millenia after us and we are more closely related to them then we are to arabs.

So many imbeciles ITT

Attached: 1562716873082.jpg (750x562, 58K)

Syrians are Arabs

Hello fellow white european man

white lebanese represent the indigenous phonecian population. The brown people are descended from desert nomads. Jews were also always a whitish people although they were mixed with shasu nomads from northern arabia because judah is in southern canaan. Most Samaritans are white and they are proven to be descended from ancient jews and assyrians, who are also a northern semitic people. For instance lebanese people are closer related to assyrians then they are to neighbhouring arab populations like jordanians and syrians.

Jow Forums here
fuck this arab

based

Attached: hay.jpg (1200x707, 169K)