Asian women don't always look good, but they feel cute especially japanese ones like the way they talk and act

asian women don't always look good, but they feel cute especially japanese ones like the way they talk and act.....

Attached: roastie.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

Asian women are ok
White women are also ok

They both have hot and ugly girls. Every one of these reads doesn’t need to be an incel battle about which one they like or don’t like

Chinese > Korean >>>>>>> Japanese >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SEA

lol

Attached: 1512708322164.jpg (876x579, 62K)

shutup coping white BITCH

>Chinese that high
Hello, Yingyang Zhang. Everyone knows that without make up or plastic surgery Chinese people are the ugliest. They all have the nigger lips and nose. There eyes also tend to be the smallest.

Austrianbro where you at?

taiwan numbah wan

this
this
c=k=j>sea

I also really how they act
I'm here

HOW THEY ACT??? THEY ACT LIKE SOULLESS INSECTS YOU RETARD. YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU NEVER TALKED TO ONE IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE USING ANIME AS REFERENCE

Based. I always see you posting in asian threads. I have to call it a night though, I'm just too tired.

Attached: 1561134180099.jpg (430x600, 57K)

>WOOOOW GUYS ASIAN GIRLS ARE LIKE MY ANIME WAIFU IN 3D!! T-THEY WONT REJECT ME L-LIKE THOSE WHITE WHORES R-RIGHT?? THEY LOVE A LAZY FAT WHITE INCEL!!

Attached: soi.jpg (960x914, 44K)

>Cope

Attached: EBE49843-89D6-4D4C-B306-32D62FE06E1A.jpg (750x714, 362K)

too scared to look at women of any race

stay dreaming, fat incel. Asians care about HONORRU and what honor does a lazy incel bring to them?

Keep crying

Attached: D4695CDA-F680-464B-9F37-7382549738BD.png (750x1334, 1.62M)

post one of a fat broke white neckbeard and an attractive asian. Also what should i cry/cope about? i not wh*te nor asian, im just crushing you incels dreams

I know your part of group number 3

People who complain about white guys liking Asian girls

1. R/asianmasculinty who is mad that asian women love white men

2. Weird white right wing losers who are against race mixing because “ we gots to keep the race pure”

3 non white men who are view white women as queens and are mad that white men prefer Asian women over blond hair blue eyed Stacey

True

>these are the feminists that talk about how bad racism is

Attached: 1482323.jpg (800x800, 310K)

I prefer mulattas or black women tho. Have sex.

>namefagging
>tripfagging
>"have sex"
lololol

North Korean > Japanese > Taiwanese > South Korean = Chinese >>>>>>>>>>>> SEA

based. I didnt read his reply yet and was gonna post the same thing