Are they white?

Are they white?

Attached: 3C8177A8-8BAC-4108-9B21-362D1BDDAF73.jpg (304x171, 10K)

they're genetically like other caucasians but they look whiter than them for some reason. a lot even look like western europeans imo

Yes, they're proto-slavs mixed with turks

According to Hitler yes

i thought they looked like russians with blue eyes and light hair but they are just christian turks

So no

Idk what you consider white. If it's only Western European you're excluding a lot of people of light complexion. They're paler than Arabs so I'd call them white

Do I look Germanic to you?

Are you Indian? Only your people seem to consider that the only criteria for whiteness is having light skin

As you can see, clearly not

Attached: 7723539402_217d4b462a_b.jpg (683x1024, 166K)

>white means pale skin

I think you're confusing white with Aryan. Or maybe Caucasian? Georgia is in the Caucasus mountains so I'd imagine they're Caucasian. If you did mean white, then i have to point out the obvious : white means light skin, that's why they're called whites. As for your deflection attempt, calling me Indian, I'm actually a québecois frenchie.

Right, exactly, because when we say "white" we mean Germanics/Nordics, and not say, Meds or Slavs despite their pale skins. Just like how when we're talking about "black" people, we're really just talking about Bantus, and certainly not Ethiopians and Khoisan and Somalians.

Attached: 1479431894759.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Its interesting and sad that of so many ethnicities in Caucasus, only Georgia manage to get their own country

This guy gets it.
It's ironic that it's only ever amerimutts that get to choose which specific ethnic version of whites is actually white.

huh? What about Armenia and Azerbaijan?

Well, it’s very disappointing that you’re Quebecois. I would think you know better than to make such stupid statements as light skin = white. I don’t really know what the fuck the rest of your post is since I don’t use Aryan nor Caucasian to call anyone’s race.
>white means light skin, that's why they're called whites.
And guess what? That’s not the only trait. There’s only plenty of light skinned people that are not considered white by anyone. The most obvious ones being East Asians

You’re retarded, you know that right?

They're literally caucasian.

So are Armenians

they are white but they are absolutely niggers

>says the Russian

>white / non-white dichotomy imposed by anglos

Attached: 1562302227261-int.png (591x332, 182K)

I understand skin tone is not the only trait of a white phenotype. I'm not making that claim, but you have to agree it is the most prominent characteristic of a white person, that's why I pointed out the name. Couple their obviously white skin, the fact they live in the area that gave it's name to white people, and the fact they have european features, and you have a good case to call them white. The rest of my post was referring to the habit Americans have of gatekeeping who's white and who's not, despite them sharing traits white people have, often all of them

Substantiate your claims

Not at all
They're like Turks/Arabs

Slavs are absolutely white though, arguably whiter than Nordics and Anglos.
So are most Meds

>because when we say "white" we mean Germanics/Nordics, and not say, Meds or Slavs despite their pale skins.
Who's "we"? Because most people definitely mean Slavs as well when they say "white".

He's being sarcastic, can't you tell by the part about blacks?