Crime is a disease

crime is a disease

meet the cure

Attached: ukraine castration of criminals.jpg (693x240, 27K)

The face of Ukraine

Attached: 1547792719787.png (1159x665, 74K)

i swear the world is rejecting the enlightenment

"Chemical castration" just means taking the same anti-testosterone pills that trans women take lol

>ukraine
>anything works well

Based. Hopefully we will one day do the same in Canada.

Nope. It's permanent

enlightenment was a mistake

Scandis are too soft on criminals.

>breaking completely arbitrary laws is a disease

Attached: 1516047521946s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

>Scandis are too soft on criminals.

Attached: 1550771552366.jpg (399x370, 40K)

i agree but public humiliation and pitchforks belong in the medieval age. just throw them in a prison and take their voting rights away

the state shouldn't have that much power.
I mean, what if the state has retarded laws like US and Sweden? Millions of innocents would be castrated

>Sorry, but I have another idea...

Attached: Robespierre.jpg (939x1190, 609K)

Any medfags want to explain this shit?

This is what a Finnish prison cell looks like. It looks like a dorm room for college.
>Public humilation
Are you saying people shouldn't be allowed to know if someone is a rapist, sex offender, or a pedophile?
>pitchforks
What do you mean? It's not like people are calling for them to be executed.

Attached: IMG_9358.jpg (602x339, 56K)

>be Ukrainian
>go to college
>go to houseparty
>go home
>next day get a knock on your door
>it’s the police
>some girl got blackout drunk last night and some niggas raped her
>they think it was you
>you have no alibi
>go to court
>the roastie's daddy hires a law god with a golden voice to prosecute you
>get convicted
>sentenced to 10 years
>get chemically castrated
>get raped in your boipussy 40 times a day for the rest of your sentence
>get out
>try to sue the government for wrongful punishment
>just kidding, this is the ukraine, you can’t do that

no, this is not the people's court. we have a system that goes by a set of rules to punish them. and some people are calling for them to be executed, especially feminists. in some people's mind, rape or pedophilia is a worse than murder.

this shit is literally what separates us from savages

Too bad it doesn't happen to s*rbs instead.

What if someone got sentenced wrongly and the truth gets revealed after the castration?

and the death penalty is just as backwards as castrating

what about false rape allegations?

It's okay. I bet this law was implemented for this.
To intimidate political opponents for example.

Woah I didn't know Ukraine was this based

>Get raped in your boypussy 40 times a day
God I wish that were me

yes: it's neither permanent nor effective
rapists rape with their mind. an impotent rapist will start to use objects as a fetish to keep committing crimes

>I bet this law was implemented for this.
> To intimidate political opponents for example.
100% this

>No you can't revert to an organic way of life that existed for thousands of years before some edgelords decided to write edgy books! That's against progression! We supposed to colonise the stars!

No they won't. It kills all libido and desire. You no longer produce testosterone. You become a frail husk of a man you once were. Neither man nor woman.
>rape with their mind
You're retarded

How is chemically castrating alleged "rapists" organic in any way?

Well I would just cut off their balls.

Chemical castration is reversible.

For those that would like to change, this could nullify their urges so they could walk free without being a danger to others. I support the existence of the option to take chemical castration plus check-ups instead of jail.

Based Foucault poster

>and desire
what, like they won't eat anymore?
>You're retarded
great counterargument

Very well.

This applies to sexual sadists only, which are prone to piquerism. Most rapists aren't so deviant.

Some men have unhealthy fixations on sex in general or on objects of attraction that put them at odds with society, like children, animals and corpses. This can be due to accidents of development for which there is no 100% sure precaution. It is understanble that these men, if they cared about others but still struggled with urges, would want to do away with this aspect of their psyche all together. In fact, the option should be avaiable even without conviction so that the concerned can prevent themselves from doing the crimes in the first place.

No matter how much good things they do, they are still a retarded rebellious province of Russia that is outrageously anti russian and anti slavic and need to be beaten down and brought back into the fold

>Most rapists aren't so deviant
yeah true, most rapes are casual as described here ...except for this part
>some girl got blackout drunk last night and some niggas raped her
but yeah casual non-consensual
problem is that i never saw any law making distinction between one-timers and sexual sadists
>but still struggled with urges
soooo what happened to discipline?
or this is like giving out sibutramine to fatsos in hopes they'll never again gain weight? because that also never works

Good but convicted pedos should be immediately executed instead of castrated, much easier too.

in america having sex with 17 year olds is pedophilia though.
Keep in mind that powerfull people will always use the "pedo" meme as a excuse to jail their political rivals

And ??

>soooo what happened to discipline?
Discipline over bad urges is good. Not having those bad urges would be better.

shut the fuck up pedo scum. Any one that touches a child in a sexual way deserves to have their dick chopped up and served to them

t. Guy that thinks that 15 year olds are children
Americans are not normal

>touch a 17 year and 364 day old girls butt
>go to prison
>touch a 17 year and 365 day old girls butt during a leap year
>go to prison
the west truly is a paradise

>in america having sex with 17 year olds is pedophilia though.
That can be arranged, just say anyone who sexually assaults or desires to fuck someone below the age of concent is a pedo and must die, problem solved.
>powerfull people will always use the "pedo" meme as a excuse to jail their political rivals
Retarded line of thought, with this logic we should abolish all punishment sentences because someone could be wrongly accused, if there is no evidence the person is not guilty.

men are attracted to developed female features. there are plenty of 15 year olds with big tits and nice hips. to call someone a peado who deserves to be horribly punished for being attracted to that is fucking retarded.

>That can be arranged, just say anyone who sexually assaults or desires to fuck someone below the age of concent is a pedo and must die, problem solved.
wtf is that? If I feel attracted to someone young I should die? This is thought crime. Only totalitarian shitholes have this.
>, if there is no evidence the person is not guilty.
You don't need to prove your innocence,
And no, jail can be reverted if the person is considered innocent later, but castration or death no.

>NOOO, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HARM PEDOSEXUALS

Attached: 1554930920312.jpg (785x731, 101K)

In Brazil the age of consent is 14.
Come home anglo bro

>a ca ira, ca ira, ca ira, ca ira
(i just remembered it's Bastille Day)

Attached: guil_bot.gif (380x269, 45K)

> If I feel attracted to someone young I should die?
No I never said that, I said that If you feel attracted to someone below the age of concent (especially in Brazil where is pretty low) you should be killed if you get caught.
>Only totalitarian shitholes have this.
Your country already is a shithole without the need to be totalitarian.
>imb4 muh human rights
see pic related, that's where human rights got you.
>You don't need to prove your innocence
If there's no evidence you're not guilty, as simple as that.

Attached: the absolute state.jpg (1566x894, 141K)

>castration no
we just said chem castration is both reversible and useless
in what country going to jail, which entails being years out of work and sometimes suffering physical damage is better than castration?

and does it matter? jails are paid scholarship for criminals!

>This is what a Finnish prison cell looks like. It looks like a dorm room for college.

so? is that wrong?