Wtf is his problem?

wtf is his problem?

Attached: a9c9kkoyiba31.jpg (1242x1223, 117K)

he doesn't want to be forced to use lube when he yanks his chain

americans: lmao this child is crying cuz we cut some of his penis off
also americans: wtf europeans are pedophiles they think 17 year olds fucking 18 year olds is normal

This is in Indonesia, retard

This is Indonesia, the US has circumcision when they're under 1 year old

obama looks indonesian. checkmate

Lmao Americans are truly specimens

I hope amerifaggots all die painfully

Do americans really?

I agree with him

How would a five year old even know what that is?

Pay denbts

Pay denbts

When a 5 year old knows better than his parents

Why the fuck would they circumcise someone at 5 years old instead of as a baby lmao

Why the fuck would they circumcise someone when even a 5 year old knows it's wrong lmao

"tradition"

It's retarded but slightly less retarded than doing it at five years old

Why the fuck would they cut off part of somebody's penis period?

Shitskins do it because 3000 years ago it was good for hygiene or something

Americans do it because puritans thought it would prevent children from jerking off (it doesn't)

>Shitskins do it because 3000 years ago it was good for hygiene or something

Not really. I don't know why people say this, it's one of the most tiresome memes on the planet. What would have been sanitary about creating an open wound on a child in the middle of a desert with zero capacity for getting adequate medical care and zero understanding of what proper sanitation is? They didn't do it for hygiene, nobody knows WHY they did it but hygiene is obviously not it. If anything, they did it as a substitute for human sacrifices.

>Americans do it because puritans thought it would prevent children from jerking off (it doesn't)

That's only one of the reasons, one of the biggest figures behind circumcision rising to prominence in the US was a Jewish American doctor named Abraham Wolbarst who wrote articles arguing that universal male circumcision was the only way to keep the human race alive and retard Americans just believed him.

It works on adults from jerking off though. I've heard a lot of stories about older bruhs who say jerking off is like rubbing a piece of wood. The only thing they care about is work with the Protestant work ethic bullshit. It's the real reason behind cutting dicks

Masturbation was always a chore to me and I barely felt anything until the end. I'll never forget one of the first times I properly masturbated and how I felt next to nothing for about an hour. Thanks, Mom and Dad.

Jesus Christ id have slapped that woman

not everyone has brain damage