WTF Finland

WTF Finland

Attached: finnish insults.jpg (789x664, 134K)

it is here too though

it's the same here.
except the fight part

This is true. I did this on a bus in Helsinki and a Finn stabbed me.

It's like some faggot saying "I'm better than you". Only thing to do is attack the insulter. I would just punch you in the face but others might stab you.

Finland's a shithole

autistic

If a Finn gets aggressive with you just start small talking with them and it’ll scare them away

Lol, when I'm traveling in public transport, I always stand in some free corner with crossed hands and listening music in earphones, so in Finland everybody in the carriage would be offended?

couldnt you just make eye contact and have the same effect?

yeah but you wouldn't get mad at some random guy doing at a bar

most finns have been committed to a mental institution and it brings back bad memories

Attached: houdini.jpg (292x600, 73K)

That's just because you're swedish. Finnish men get extremely salty at swedish men because of our natural affinity with Finnoid women. They get filled with impotent rage and stab at you

Is this for real, wtf?

you tell us

Yeah
country of pussies

I don't know I thin that's a bit over exaggerated

Depending of context

Haha got em'

Attached: 00000001.jpg (1353x1354, 116K)

i mean its similar most places if you're standing like that you can come off as an asshole like you said context. though nobody is going to punch you for merely standing that way

Shaddy article stamped shutterstock, totally legit.
Next one is : '10 things french HATE in the first meeting, not kissing each others cheek 428 times'

I walk in a Bar
Stand in the middle of the room
Cross my arms
Look people in the eyes
And flare my nostrils

Whachacondooaboutit?

I actually do that shit when im bored, or im pissed off at someone.

Attached: 1434511004911.png (299x299, 163K)

If I remember right, that article wasn't written by any Finn, it raised some eyebrows here too

But sure acting generally smug may get yli into trouble anywhere

Call you fucking Russian

you*

BOOM
Now what!?

Attached: no-u-no-u-42926152.png (500x838, 182K)

Attached: 29900cfb54ca11193e4188b08e479e2e.jpg (248x380, 15K)

based

They (we) would think that you're fucking crazy.

Finland only SEEMS like 1860. It isn't actually.

Kek

catch me outside how bout dat

Attached: Monopoly-beauty-contest-1024x567.jpg (1024x567, 116K)

Attached: Go_to_Jail.jpg (808x444, 33K)

all memes aside it pisses me off so fucking much
I consciously try to avoid crossing my arms in that manner myself, it's so obnoxious

Sheeeet
It's because I am Russian, isn't it!?

Honestly same thing we do in Latvia, just is hands in pockets that angers teachers,managers or authority (crossed arms also but less )

if they stabbed him, they're not that impotent right?

Shouldn't avoid it so much then. Force yourself to get used to it. Even if you have to kick someones ass.

Say that to some drunk dude bro.

Ye

Attached: 39f.png (555x319, 296K)

I can't confirm, never been to a bar

t. 23v kissless hugless virgin

I can understand hands in pockets. It looks stupid but I can understand it. Crossed arms? no
>Force yourself to get used to it.
no fuck off, that's like asking me to get used to Ed Sheeran's "music"

Drunk pieces of shit who go to bars really need to stop being so sensitive.

Okay. You can get all the stabbed that you need to because you can't get over a dumb, ancient insult from Finland (MIND YOU - A Viking nation full of dying for stupid reasons - no doubt)
Or recognize it as a weakness and act like an adult and get over it.

t. not Swede

do u wanna try again in english

>act like an adult and get over it.

Attached: 1556355277916.png (540x510, 124K)

Different thread, but me

I saw a guy leaning against a wall with folded arms last week. Had to go out of my way to give him a hook

>Finn stabbed me.
I think that's their version of hello, if it's with a vodka bottle it's a sign of romantic attraction.

In Germany people shit on eachother for that so I can't really choose which I'd prefer.

In most countries people use forms of communication that are more subtle than yelling and shooting at each other. I wouldn't expect burgers to get it.