ITT you are the leaders of your countries

ITT you are the leaders of your countries

Attached: world-2747353_960_720.png (719x720, 494K)

Bring back death penalty and establish my dictatorship

My first act is to undermine the other two branches of government and take supreme power of the country, the war to save the white race begins.

Attached: 1557395355231.jpg (699x485, 68K)

Kill shitskins

t.

Attached: 1563013812531.jpg (647x740, 54K)

why don't you selfish shits actually try improving the lives of you citizens for once

ching chong you have to go back

fuck ameripoos, hello China :)

become a republic severe all ties with china

I will declare a principality and massacre all opposition then will try to turn it into a 1st world country

order a nuclear strike on Tokyo, and at the last second recall it. Just to test the loyalty of people behind the missiles

Build up military. Stage a coup in Bosnia and Herzegovina and split it in half with the Serbs. Declare war on Slovenia and make it a puppet state.

become a dictatorship with strong ties with china

pic related

Attached: hispaniola-map_orig.png (518x340, 44K)

Invade this guy.

Would unironically focus on the climate first and building as many alliances as possible. Invest in Amtrak, electric buses, and affordable housing immediately and slash the military budget focusing on a militia system meant to secure our coasts rather than project power. After that there's a shitload to be done but those are the most pressing issues.

probably just an hero

revoke recognition of Kosovo, encourage Srpska to declare independence. this is serb clay

>tfw mexican

cancel brexit

>slash the military budget focusing on a militia system meant to secure our coasts rather than project power
So american leftists want America to stop being the world's superpower?

Serbia never even recognized Kosovo and todays president of Srpska Dodik has talked numerous times about wanting to seeced from B&H but no no buddy that wont happen as long as Uncle Sam is watching and Serbia is desperate on joining EU

kys CHI you are not mexican

Invade Latin America entirely

Attached: 1543772587940.jpg (245x249, 14K)

based

cringe

>Serbia never even recognized Kosovo
who says they did?

>todays president of Srpska Dodik has talked numerous times about wanting to seeced from B&H
as president i would aid him

Sell everything below Sundsvall off to Denmark.

I'm sorry but Sametinget doesn't have jurisdiction over the country, Lappjokke.
Me, as the leader of my country will sell everything north of Dalarna to Finland.
Now you can joik and give reindeer blowjobs with your ancestral cousins.

I would annex Canada then proceed to end all immigration from non-Anglo countries and ban all non-american manufactured products.

seize the assets of all rich celebrities and ceos and send them to re-education camps. Abolish 2nd amendment so no one will take up armed action against me. No more gibs to israel and slash the military budget. This leftover money will be invested in our education and healthcare sector.

Anything that depicts American centrism or American nationalism will be banned. This includes movies like American Sniper, along with clothing.

The flag will also be remodeled as it symbolizes all the evil that currently encompasses our country.

>celebrities and CEO's are what's wrong with America

Attached: 1562636042503.jpg (700x692, 39K)

USA should give money or coke is legal

I don't want them to use their voice to get their followers to rise up against me. This way it satisfies the wage slaves/commies that will support me while I obtain power.

China did something similar slightly before the Great Leap Forward. They even sent the last Qing Emperor to one and he emerged as a full commie sympathizer that took pleasure in mundane tasks like street sweeping

I'm also establishing a firewall so my subjects wont come across foreign dissent

I'd do fuck all

deport a large number of Bosnians, especially those in the government and change back the official language to a form of Kajkavian

send all commies, libertarians, conservatives and CIA agents to the firing wall

Fair enough, I thought you were espousing ideology but it's more about consolidating power.

implode and balkanize

Sell more weed

nuke everything

Invade Qatar and Bahrain