Do you use Tinder?

No, I don't.
Because there are 100 males on every female, you have to be a chad that is 10/10 to find a gf there.
Only chads succeed there.

Attached: Z.jpg (225x225, 4K)

I don’t have an issue with it

Attached: 4142A6A2-74F1-48EB-BC7E-B6761E5F2DFD.jpg (750x395, 77K)

What?
You have 13 matches???

Are you a chad or what?

I don't believe you.
We are all here loser virgins.

tried a few times and got 0 matches. then i tried a few of its knockoffs and also got 0 matches.

Shahar you would drown in pussy if you installed Tinder

>installed
>Get one match a day
>Most of them don't respond and send 1 word answers
>Realize that I'm not getting laid because I look like an ogre
>Uninstall after a few weeks

13 ?
Look closer

yes, but not for gfs. just for casual sex

Are you a chad?

this basically but i always thought that i wasnt bad looking

What 1321 matches?!?!?

I don't believe it.
Either you are 10/10 chad or the more likely explanation which I believe is that it is not your tinder or you photoshopped your tinder.

I have been to a lot of cities so they tally up

My hometown is in Ottawa I have proablly about 150 matches from there.

I wonder how much luck I'd have. I can't install it on my phone.

Please canadian chad. Enlighten me, are females really this trash like Jow Forums and r/MGTOW point them out to be?

Here

If youre a 6 or better you can bang sluts pretty regularly on Tinder with minimal effort.

try not swipping right for everyone, because Tinder hides your profile if you do this.
In winter your matches will go up too, because the girls are more likely to use the app in this time of the year

that's not true though.
You'll still need to go on a date with them, put a movie or something like that

No not at all.
Although I rember when I first started seriously texting girls I was awful at it. I didn’t know how to keep a convo going and it got boring and I had a tendency to overthink my answers. You have to make yourself seem exciting and use a lot of humour, teasing, etc to keep the convo flowing

>they arent trash
>have to pretend to be exciting at all times or they ignore you

>try not swipping right for everyone
never did that
>in winter
used one of the knockoffs in winter but every other time was spring/summer i think

It’s literally the same vice versa. Do you want to have a boring conversation with someone you’ve never met before ?

You also have to consider the interest levels may not be the same, this may be the girl you are dying to talk to and she may have other options

Been off an on since 2015 maybe
Terrible train wrecks now more than ever on there
recently was on tinder and bumble last week. Matched with only insufferable 6 out of 10, 19 and 20 year olds. Made an off hand comment to one and she said it was a total dad joke. played along and asked her to tell me a dad joke she knows and she said “idk any” and I made fun of her for not knowing any dad jokes, so she sent me a long winded response about not being an asshole and not playing her “like that”
deleted her and tinder

on bumble I’ll get about 2 or 3 matches a day but none message
one of them that did agreed to coffee but said she was tired and hurt from a car crash
so I assumed she wanted to rest, so I got her snapchat, took a nap right after for an hour before I was gonna message her and woke up to a deleted snapchat and her deleted profile from my match list on bumble

I’m not willing to put the energy into any of this desu.

every conversation i've had with a girl on the internet has been boring. If they aren't passive aggressively giving one-word answers, they're just saying normie shit and not giving me anything to work with.

what do your matches look like though?

holy shit, the 19-20 year old girls on tinder have the most rage-inducing profiles. I fucking hate when non-black zoomers unironically speak in AAVE. Makes me want to chokeslam them.

I had the same issue you had. When I was younger I had a lot of social anxiety and was not good with conversing people. But I got a lot better with texting the more I did it. My conversations used to be very dry “ hey “ hey “ “ how are you “ good “ “ I’m also good”

Nobody wants to listen to that you have to make it exciting, you want to sell yourself that your a fun guy to be around

Tinder is totally girls’ area.
I talked my female friend about tinder.
she said 100 matches in 3 days.
She is just 6/10 I think
It is a joke hahah

I don't have social anxiety faggot and I'm 25. Tinder is just a cesspool and the girls on there are NPCs.

My sister is white, and she met her current boyfriend (Indian) on tinder.

You don't succeed because you are a mentally ill retarded fatass with the face of a baboon, kys

>having a tinder
your sister is a whore. I bet I could make her suck my peepee

>Using the meme NPC
you're the npc

plenty of non-whores use tinder here. it's extremely popular.

>passive-aggressively giving one word answers
this is something I wish I could call out. unbelievably annoying but I know it’s cause they got another nigga in the wings and they’re keeping you entertained until the other dude matches with her, messages her, or hits her line for a booty call

t. been with many girls from tinder that, while you’re fuckin on her, will pull up her tinder messages or snaps with other dudes who are begging for her attention or pussy and will show you and laugh at them

user, tinder is a app for casual sex

>t. been with many girls from tinder that, while you’re fuckin on her, will pull up her tinder messages or snaps with other dudes who are begging for her attention or pussy and will show you and laugh at them
You must have a very tiny dick, or you have awkward moves.
Either way, if some girl tries to get her phone beat her. She's disrespecting you

When I see two 1-word answers. I just say dead conco and the forget about it and move on to the next. There's nothing to gain by wasting your time.

Yes 1 match per day
Teach me master

it's filled with whores but there are girls looking for a relationship

nah I had an unhealthy habit of leading the ones I was fucking on, making them think it was something that might become serious. so they would show me “the weird ones” on tinder...yknow, the ones who I “wasn’t like.”
I think they do it so they feel like less of a whore or something

hahaha, no
in the middle of sex? wtf is wrong with you?

Tinder is the place which plain girls are looking for 8/10 guys. Hot girls don’t use dating app shit.

nah, when we were chillin
dudes they had talked to were still blowing up their phone on Snapchat or tinder
like I said, I sort of led them on, but there was always the notion that it wasn’t serious, so they still had the app installed. they usually had their phone on a table and we would see the updates from snap and tinder. that’s usually when they’d open them up and show me desperate macacos asking for pussy

what about pics? how relevant it is?

I only put one pic (mugshot) because I don't have pics of me in social situations. I thought I looked good on that pic but only had like 4 matches so far, and the only one that replied was a Venezuelan who looked 6/10 but turned out to be 2/10 and much older than what she said she was.

Tinder is the only popular hookup app that 8/10+ girls use.

they surely do.

>to find a gf there.
Tinder is for casual sex partners, not for finding a gf.

I opened a tinder before I went to bed last night and I got 15 matches when I woke up. Is that good?

>t. been with many girls from tinder that, while you’re fuckin on her, will pull up her tinder messages or snaps with other dudes who are begging for her attention or pussy and will show you and laugh at them
You said that they would see messages from guys while you were still fucking them.
that's not normal

I don't I think it's not very popular in Portugal at least among "normal" people.

I heard in northern and central Europe is very big tho.

>fuckin on her
sorry man, American nigger slang
fuckin on her just means you’re fwb or fucking in some capacity, not necessarily that you’re fucking her in that moment

Pics are important.
I don't even swipe right girls with only one pictures, so you should expect the same from girls.

You don't needs pics in social situations. Post a picture in the woods, near a waterfall or something like that

Most women are empty and utterly uninteresting creatures, nobody would talk to them hadn't they got these two holes between their legs

Yikes.

I have only one shitty selfie on my profile and like 8 Asians matched with me

Attached: 1391897343998.jpg (192x154, 15K)

I heard that they like pictures with animals(especially dogs), but I'm not sure if it's true.
I would never put my dog on a tinder profile, that's for sure

Nope. Tried it for just a few minutes ~6 years back but deleted it when I came across an old flatmate and realised she could see me there too. If I ever find myself single again I dare say I'd give it a go though.

What?It's pretty popular.But more in the summer i guess

This brownie liked me on Tinder but she lives too far away
Didnt even start a conversation with her
I dont have a car nor money

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-222007.png (720x1280, 557K)

ive literally had like 20 sex dates in the last year from tinder with minimal effort I just say "yo you should come over and get drunk at my place"

lmao its so easy

Backgrounds of pics don’t matter.
Face is everything

Attached: FFDFF0A6-DE9A-479A-8A57-216F94629ECE.jpg (600x500, 53K)

which apps are considered less casual?

bumble
get ready for a majority of them never messaging you first tho

if you're handsome, yes.
If you're ugly as fuck you should not focus too much on your face

Tinder is like fishing. Just have good bait but don’t try so hard as if you are catfishing. Once you get a match, just talk about random shit relevant to each other

This, tinder has had the casual sex stamp on it since day 1 since that was pretty much the whole purpose of it.

>you should not focus too much on your face
It's the thing people look at 95% of the time

Really ? I always find that you have to either go out with them or go to a public place house party/ events/ clubs.

I have never had someone just flat out come right over without us doing something first

it'll be a self-esteem boost if i get so much as one match anyway

> just talk about random shit relevant to each other

no, no no no no NO

any girl will have 100 other muppets doing the same thing. get her number or snap as soon as possible, then get her to your house for drinks as soon as possible. girls arent stupid they know tinder is just for hookups so dont bore them with small talk its not like it will ever lead anywhere

get to the point ASAP within two or three messages

>spend 3 days swipping right
>get match
>neither of us message each other
>repeat

what's the point then? girls will never message first anyway

Well you see, I dont have instagram or facebook, so I cant use it.

Attached: Commendatori.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Yes you can. That isn’t a rule anymore you can create an account that isn’t linked to social media

Do you look at picture of pet dog too to determine if you like the girl?
Focus on face + body

I tried getting back into the game last week and I've been trying to meet people on Tinder and OkCupid. I've already had a date with one girl, have two dates arranged next week with two others, and a third possibly as soon as she confirms the time and place. One of the girls is really attractive and is being really up front with wanting to meet me.

What's changed in my life to make this happen? I went on a diet last month but that's it.

Attached: 220px-Gavrilo_Princip,_prison,_infobox_crop.jpg (219x263, 13K)

you have a phone, don't you?

Im gonna try okcupid, seems like its less populated by zoomer NPCs than tinder

alright well I'm still a manlet

Women are sleezier and sadder but also more real. You'll have better chances. Only 1/4 of the dates was arranged through Tinder.

Make sure to make it sometime around 8 tonight when most whores are swiping since it’s sunday night. Don’t want to waste your boost

How is okcupid mobile? I heard it’s so bad it’s not even worth it
they tried to make it EVEN MORE woman friendly than it already was and they just completely fucked it up

stop this poltard meme.

you're not going to find anyone in this world that isn't a "npc"

it's nearly 10 here and i'm going to bed soon. i might sign up again later this week, or might just go back to having given up, not sure yet.

It seems fine to me. They have the swipe thing too which is honestly what I use. Just swipe girls by attractiveness, review the ones that like you back, and message the ones with the profiles that interest you.

I have a friend I’m trying to get on tinder. He is a 22 year old virgin but the saddest part about him is that he’s actually really good looking , like he legitimately might be one of the best looking guys I know but he has a lot of confidence issues. Whenever we try to get tinder set up he always has excuses

probably shouldn’t do it on a Friday or Saturday night since most of the better ones are probably out with friends and your boost will be wasted
tinder will ABSOLUTELY throttle you, just by the mere fact that you chose “man” as your gender, so that early boost is unironically valuable

Honestly wish they’d never got rid of the “who visited your profile” thing
I tried it in December and it seemed trash
Maybe I’ll try it this week if I get bored

>probably shouldn’t do it on a Friday or Saturday night
and somehow that's when i have the most time to do it

How many people do you know that started a relationship on tinder?

MNy danish fried said that more than a half of her friends have tinder bfs. And that people are now least single.

I don't see it being so big in Portugal just that

>I had a tendency to overthink my answers
How did you get rid of that?

for the youth it’s pretty common, especially in lesser populated states in America
lol sorry man, that’s just my advice
I googled if tinder was changing their algorithm and the first link that popped up was the sois of plebbit complaining about being throttled, yet still bowing down to their gynocentric overlords because they understand how the app was “being abused by shitty guys”
as if the online dating scene wasn’t gynocentric enough

I'm brad to your chad

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-001037_Tinder.jpg (1438x711, 143K)

Look at these freaking incels.
Tinder girls mean slut. If you text to girl, that girl is already talking with bunch of cocks. Hate to see their low self-esteem

yes. i get lots of matches but a lot of the gays are those weird christian ones and i don't want any of that
i have more success with grindr

chadnadian BVLL

I tried the chad approach too but it turns out that girls here are more prude than I anticipated.

Would've smash, maybe she could come to you.

>flag
youre not trying to find a gf there, youre trying to find a slampig for 1-2 handjobs there. If anything else happens thats a bonus