What exactly is the relationship between the Balkans and Turkey?

What exactly is the relationship between the Balkans and Turkey?

Attached: Balkan-Peninsula-Map.jpg (1200x906, 261K)

Former master and slaves

A rape-baby relation

You can see my city in the pic :3

Well if you didn't know the European side of Turkey IS on the Balkans and historically all of the Balkans was Turkey. Besides internet keyboard warriors the Balkans has no problem with Turkey and Turkish culture can be evident in the Balkans plus every 40+ year old watches Turkish dramas

They invaded but we won.. We pushed them back and saved Europe

Attached: johann_peter_krafft_siget.jpg (998x702, 134K)

Are you Turkish?

coloniser and former colony

Hungary isn't Balkans.

*eats cevapi*

>Why yes I'm Turkish, how could you tell?

Attached: 1563152125576.jpg (1110x1239, 152K)

Well except the food. They did kinda conquer us in terms of food..

Attached: 1563122321909.png (960x720, 422K)

pathetic desu

Is it n*plaes

Who can resist a nice burek

Turkey is the stern but benevolent father who, alcohol-induced outbursts aside, has done a fine job of raising his children to be responsible, level-headed adults.

Its not that bad. Its mostly just burek,cevapi and baklava. In Bosnia its 99% Turkish cousine. In Croatia we have a lot of influence in our dishes from Italy,Austria and generally central Europe like Hungary in our region of Slavonia.
Funny thing about Ĩevapi is that we Croats mostly eat it made out of pork even though it was a Turkish meal at first

why do you even have those foods if you were hardly under ottoman occupation?

>every 40+ year old watches Turkish dramas
my aunt love this shit

Even in South America? didn't know that

Average person don't care about them at all. We only care about Greece a bit but nobody talks about the rest

I guess it has to do with all the Croatians living in Bosnia under Ottoman occupation. As times passed lots of different waves of immigration from the Ottoman empire border region struck Croatia.. Vlachs and Croats coming to abandoned border regions to live there. They were allowed to have personal freedom at the expense of military service in war time

and what do ppl say about greece?
is it true that croats in bosnia look different from the croats in croatia?

We sometimes like to call bosnian croats cube heads because the back of their heads are mostly flat kind of like this. But every region of Croatia has its facial and body characteristics. Dalmatians are tall,Black hair,dinaric features of face. Herzegovinians are simular but more hairy,flat headed and generally even taller than Dalmatians,Zagorje(North Croatia) smaller stature,lighter hair color and so on.

Forgot to put the pic.. Damn am a retard
This is a typical herzegovinian cube head

Attached: milijan-brkic-fah_5b0eb1172e956_970xr.jpg (970x647, 88K)

why isn't herzegovina part of croatia?

yeah, one of our TV networks started to broadcast turkish soap-operas here
since they can't compete with our main TV network and soap-opera producer (Globo), I believe is cheaper to buy the rights of those turkish productions lmao

Ask Josip Broz Tito also it was in the middle ages but than wasnt again for a long time.
Pic is the border of Austrian empire with the Ottoman empire. Croatia you see today is because of this border

Attached: 689a599f-5a63-4268-bec2-ce8aae951d9b.png (480x480, 121K)