Anyone kinda wished the natives of the Americas retained their civilizations...

Anyone kinda wished the natives of the Americas retained their civilizations? I sometimes read about them and they had fascinating histories and unique advanced civilizations.

Such a shame that they got obliterated by disease. It was an apocalyptic event that wiped out, I think, almost 90% of their population. In comparison the black plague wiped out about 30-50% of Europe's population.

Imagine if disease had not wiped most of them out and made them susceptible to invasion.

Attached: 71wHC2AtWHL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 119K)

Just imagine how much we would be hated by americucks if they weren't wiped, we alredy hated for being brown now imagine if were of colour chocolate
But yes, looking at the pre-hispanic architecture makes me feel nostalgic

Attached: 1508211554388.jpg (1440x1600, 358K)

rugby seven, running, boxing, basketball, and canoeing are cute

Who cares about Amerishits?

you do faggot. that's why you're here, everyday

very stupid post
dilate, you tranny

I never implied that I care about their opinions though, just an observation

I do all the time. Europeans made civilizations after 40,000 years. Native did this after 20,000.

I really do wonder what it would have looked like if they they it past the stone age.

Attached: palenque 11.png (1500x999, 834K)

if they made it past*

Attached: tulum maya ruins.jpg (960x638, 172K)

Just posting some favorite sites

Attached: sayil.jpg (1600x647, 346K)

Yes, it makes me a bit sad, mostly in the way how they just got unlucky and it ended costing them everything.

Attached: cahal pech.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

Attached: mayan numeric symbols.png (1618x853, 59K)

Attached: uxmal-1.jpg (640x432, 57K)

Attached: uxmal-and-merida.jpg (1900x450, 136K)

Attached: uxmal house of turtles.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

Mexico would probably just be like the Yucatan peninsula nation wide. IE safer, cleaner, slightly wealthier.

Maya architecture is also pretty fucking awesome. It inspired a lot of the art deco movement. Imagine if there were now entire modern cities full of skyscrapers built in MesoAmerican style.

Attached: mayan_style_skyscraper.jpg (906x1500, 536K)

I've visited pic related, beautiful site

Attached: tikalarticle-985_1050_477_75_1_petr-liska.jpg (1050x477, 150K)

Attached: f2b56c8deca9c10659ca953aa15172ae.jpg (1152x768, 237K)

Really hope they're eventually able to restore it like what they did with some other smaller sights. Tikal is absolutely amazing.

Attached: ancient-tikal.gif (1074x387, 359K)

it's funny how people like you always conveniently forget there's another state that's the same percentage of natives as yucatan and it's like the 2nd biggest shithole in the country

The Yucatan peninsula is unique in that it was so isolated that the pre-hispanic languages and cultural identity pretty much stayed in place even after the Spanish came.

Chiapas/Guerrero/Oaxaca aren't the same. Their natives were more effectively subjucated and there are a bunch of small different feuding groups of indigenous in the south west. In the Yucatan 99% of all the natives are only Maya, speaking the same language. Hell the Maya even seceded and had their own state recognized by the French and British for a little while there.

Attached: maya yucatan three cross flag.jpg (900x506, 39K)

It's funny how people like you get ass blasted over the fact that a bunch of un hispanicized Indios on the Caribbean managed to create a better place to live than the rest of Mexico simply by not being corrupt violent fuckwits.

Attached: yucatan safe.jpg (700x195, 43K)

i don't know why i even bother
keep living in your delusion, i guess

But everything in that paragraph was 100% right.

How do i become an honorary mayan?
t. Guerrerense

Spraypaint skin a darker tone of brone

Well both the inca and the aztec empires where just about to go full conquest mode until the spanish got there. Probably the inca empire would had a better chance to the aztec empire since everyone despised the aztecs and the aztecs where that interested in imposing themselves on conquered territory.

Aztec would have been overtaken by the Tlaxcaltec and allied states soon after even if the Spanish never came. The Tlaxcaltec also were ethnic Nahuas like them though so there wouldn't have been a very big cultural difference.

>tfw there's literally nothing remaining of the mayans other than ruins

Attached: 1543000406310.jpg (640x1216, 31K)

The people still exist atleast

Not a single unmixed person exists anymore in the Americas.

If you are 75%+ indian you are a native

Explain. They were in perpetual war, right?

Yeah a little

I wish they had never existed at all. Just imagine how great the Americas could've been if they had been entirely empty of people and if no Africans got brought over.

Attached: 1555289558234.jpg (680x680, 43K)

No, spaniards should have killed all the natives

>Yucatan peninsula nation wide. IE safer, cleaner, slightly wealthier

Yucatan peninsula is a shithole outside of tourist areas

But yucatan is a fucking shithole outside of tourist areas

it'd be a depopulated shithole still

It would be populated by spaniards