What do Americans think of Noam Chomsky?

What do Americans think of Noam Chomsky?

Attached: 1552536680297.jpg (700x394, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TU6GuKegDXw
abc.net.au/news/2011-07-01/brull---the-boring-truth-about-chomsky/2779086
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*glasses you*
that's what i think

did you know he invented the blumpkin?

he is based

Not American, but I think that his innate universal grammar hypothesis is bullshit.

Literally who

he is papa

Buncha liberal bullshit

go back to rebbit

naive and lame

retard

jewish
dont like em simple as

>t. college students who think they know everything

>did you know he invented the blumpkin?
that's actually pretty based
youtu.be/TU6GuKegDXw

Chomsky on survivors of the Cambodian Genocide:
>Refugees are frightened and defenseless, at the mercy of alien forces. They naturally tend to report what they believe their interlocuters wish to hear. While these reports must be considered seriously, care and caution are necessary. Specifically, refugees questioned by Westerners or Thais have a vested interest in reporting atrocities on the part of Cambodian revolutionaries, an obvious fact that no serious reporter will fail to take into account.

Chomsky on America:
>If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged.

Attached: henry.png (924x1184, 363K)

Absolutely based and redpilled

The Cold War was ultimately the Jews seeing if Russia or the USA would be a better global hegemon.
You can call me a far-right brainlet that doesn't understand geopolitics, but ultimately you're a radical centrist retard who doesn't understand human nature.

yid

this. so fucking stereotype.

>The Cold War was ultimately the Jews seeing if Russia or the USA would be a better global hegemon.
muh jew boogeyman lmao go back to Jow Forums bitch nigga

>You can call me a far-right brainlet that doesn't understand geopolitics
ok

>but ultimately you're a radical centrist retard who doesn't understand human nature.
incel far-right brainlet acting like he knows human nature

Attached: boobs.webm (1920x1080, 639K)

so...
why is Chomsky famous then? Because he has le radical opinions and makes up theories about how languages have a universal pattern?

a bunch of strawman insults, real high IQ response there DaShawn Muttinez

you're a faggot that's scared of jews. you're basically a muslim

>uses a jew boogeyman argument
>expects a serious response

Prove your thesis and then we can have an actual discussion

>why is Chomsky famous then?
he did some important stuff for linguistics, was vocally anti-war during Vietnam, and overall provides intellectual meat for the non-tankie far-left in America, which until Bernie and ChapoTrapHouse had been vastly underrepresented in the discourse.

>Because he has le radical opinions and makes up theories about how languages have a universal pattern?
sure, yeah

Never heard of him.

>brainlet trying hard to deny real world
well see

Gee I dunno, maybe umm the first communist government in Russia being 90%+ ethnically Jewish and the retarded things the USA does now militarily in the middle east for Israel's benefit? You can't even protest Israel in some professions here without risking losing your job. That's how much power they have.
They obviously lead the forefront of our media and political system, it isn't a conspiracy theory in the least.
Now, you see Russia being completely blasted by the ""American"" owned media because they switched sides completely

It didn't take long before he started condemning the Khmer Rouge as genocide perpetrators.

>henry kissinger
>understanding geopolitics
no

>The Cold War was ultimately the Jews seeing if Russia or the USA would be a better global hegemon.
Yep, you're a far right brainlet.

Attached: 1535603306386.jpg (851x714, 80K)

>Gee I dunno, maybe umm the first communist government in Russia being 90%+ ethnically Jewish
This is completely false you absolute abject fucking retard.

Attached: uGvCmjs.jpg (1400x1292, 547K)

he's based

>Lenin
>not checked with the star
hahahahaha come on now
Even Vladimir Putin has said with his own mouth what I've said, your fake /leftypol/ infographic garbage holds no weight here

Not him, but Lenin's mother wasn't Jewish. He wasn't ethnically Jewish.

Lenin having a Jewish convert to Christianity grandfather doesn't make the Soviet government "90%+" Jewish you complete fucking retard.

Not going to keep arguing with you about semantics. I'll just post these things:
1) Communism is for faggots, and you ultimately just want the government to babysit you
2) Jewish people are disgusting, and have a VERY long criminal history of kidnapping children and doing sick things to them, but of course only non-Jewish children
3) Jews like Noam Chomsky or Bernie Sanders do not actually care about you or the working class, they are only playing a fake side so that they can control the whole political sphere

tl;dr kys or go to Venezuela if you want gommunism

>Gee I dunno, maybe umm the first communist government in Russia being 90%+ ethnically Jewish
>Lenin is a jew
where do you fucking learn this shit, i mean, i know the American education system is fucked, but come on m8, how could you possibly be this wealthy of a country and still have this level of sheer ignorance and stupidity in the general public

kek! stop manipulatinh history, fucking npc user. lenin's mom was total ashkenaji jewish and half khazar.

I don't care what stupid, baseless bullshit you say you right-wing faggot. Communism WILL win, and you and every fascist cockroach WILL fucking pay, dearly.

Attached: 1526475042647.jpg (958x768, 142K)

>being related to a Jew doesn't make him a Jew
epic

They're both scum. Eat my ass you shill

Why was the book printed in this image extremely illegal to own in the USSR?

Attached: Protocols of Zion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

It doesn't, first off, and even if Lenin were fully Jewish, that would make the total percentage of Jews in the first Soviet government 19%, nowhere remotely close to "90%+" like the previous retard claimed.

>believe in jewish fake theory
jesus, i sympathize with you and your life. open your eyes.

Honesty kill yourself. You see the blowback you're getting? It's because you're retarded. Again, kill yourself you fucking jew obsessed nigger

Israel literally makes you prove your Jewish blood when you go through the immigration process, but yeah dude it's not at all blood related lmao

Just some old senile faggot who wrote some books in the 1970s complaining about something the CIA did in some random jungle shithole. Not taken seriously by anyone but a couple of aging boomer lefties.

This bullshit has been fucking debunked you retard. Some aristocratic Tsarist faggot plagiarized a book titled "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" by the French author Maurice Joly and replaced "Napoleon" with "Jews." You're a literal retard if you take that seriously and believe that there is an organized Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

commie faggot who should be strung up on a rope

If this country and the CIA were really as terrible as he thinks they are, he couldn't have made a name writing books pooping on this country or the CIA, he'd be dead or in a labor camp.

You're a literally retard who probably believes in the holocaust.
It takes 2-4 hours at temperatures ranging from 1,400 and 2,100 F (760 and 1,150 C) to cremate one body. This means the figure in the holocaust was completely fabricated.
the design of the camps and the amount of ovens does not add up mathematically, not even close

However, the Soviet Union had no problem pushing this retarded bullshit, but nah dude it wasn't working in Jewish interests. No way

You're a literal retard*

I can't wait til the DPRK annexes you faggots.
Lenin didn't identify as a Jew and likely never even knew his grandfather was born Jewish. What does it matter what Israel does? Lenin was also 1/4 Kalmyk and 1/4 Swedish. He was just as much Kalmyk as he was Jewish, why does only his Jewish convert grandfather matter?

I've read some books about the Cold War, trust me the CIA were nowhere near as good or as competent as tankies think they are. It was more like the Keystone Kops.

>Bay of Pigs invasion
>they didn't even know the exact east to west length of Cuba in miles
>this with an island a stone's throw from US shores.

>Jewish people are disgusting, and have a VERY long criminal history of kidnapping children and doing sick things to them, but of course only non-Jewish children
Keep eating the Nazi propaganda.

IIRC her father was Ashkenazi Jewish. Someone's mother has to be Jewish for them to be ethnically Jewish.

Eat my uncircumcised dick kike

Maybe because it was produced by the Tsar's secret police originally?

Also his linguistics theories have been refuted.

He's fucking a Brazillian girl, fucking kike

>implying anyone ever claimed that all Jews who died in the Holocaust died in death camps
>implying anyone ever claimed that all Jews who died in the Holocaust were cremated
>implying that all Jews whose bodies were cremated were cremated in ovens and that open burning pits didn't also exist
If the Jews actually had a conspiracy about the Holocaust, don't you think they'd make it a little more complex than something that is supposedly able to be debunked with simple arithmetic? Do you not realize that professional scholars and academics spend entire careers meticulously researching mountains of evidence about the Holocaust and writing untold pages of books and articles about it? And you watch one shitty, unsourced 20-minute YouTube video and think you fucking know everything? I honestly can't wait to put every last one of you Nazi faggots into a labor camp for being so fucking retarded.

Most jews killed in the holocaust were shot and buried. You're making up a strawman to refue because you're a jew obsessed nigger. Kys

Not surprising considering they're probably 50-60+ years old at this point.

I think it's more fair to say his pal Fidel Castro would have been hanged under the Nuremberg laws.

He's said that Cuba is "a very poor country."

The reason why professional scholars and academics say it was real is because the people who rule over them make sure they do.
>wooden doors
>camps not at all designed to kill milions of people
>retarded stories about roller coasters, lampshades, and other goofy fiction bullshit
If you believe the holocaust happened, I'm sorry to say, but you're a fucking brainlet.The obvious is RIGHT in front of you. This isn't about politicis, but simple logic.

The holocaust didn't happen, it was just a political tool that benefits both the disgusting Jewish people and Israel. That's all it was.

Why? What did Castro do that Batista wasn't doing while the US supported him?

>retarded stories about roller coasters, lampshades, and other goofy fiction bullshit
>taking those seriously

MOST OF THEM WERE SHOT AND BURIRIED.
there is evidence of this. You're picking the craziest shit to jack off to. Kill yourself, preferably by shooting yourself and falling into a ditch like the kikes you're obsessed with

But they were CONFIRMED Holocaust Survivors™ and now they make a living off of telling their tale, how could you not take it seriously?
Lmao do you not know how heavy bodies weigh? Even if you are right, it would still not add up time wise.
Get the fuck out of my country and go back to Israel please.

>But they were CONFIRMED Holocaust Survivors™ and now they make a living off of telling their tale, how could you not take it seriously?
Again, I can't find any official records of this from groups like USHMM or Yad Vashem, only Jow Forums memes and passages that allegedly exist in books.

>wooden doors
What the fuck do you mean? The doors were metal you retard.
>camps not at all designed to kill milions of people
The camps did not kill all 6,000,000 victims, and no scholar has ever claimed this you idiot. The 6,000,000 figure is a total of Jews who died by gassing, starvation or disease in both the camps and ghettoes, died during forced labor and were killed in the Soviet Union by the Einsatzgruppen before the Final Solution was even decided upon. No scholar has ever claimed that 6,000,000 Jews were gassed, or were cremated or died in camps. Those who were gassed and cremated make up a fraction of the total number.
What is this supposed to mean? Every historical event has myths and misconceptions surrounding it. That's what Holocaust historians do for a living, they determine what is true and what isn't true based on the evidence they find in their research, something that you should do, but are undoubtedly too fucking gullible and idiotic to even remotely consider doing.

He's shit

>do you not know how heavy bodies weigh? Even if you are right, it would still not add up time wise.
What does this have to do with anything?

After he was being ostracized for defending them after proof came out

Actually it wasn't really much time at all. There are old clips of a much younger Chomsky talking about the Khmer Rouge as genocidal.

So you is saying dat, dey killed 6 gorillion people and buried them without movin bodies EVER? shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I cba anymore JIDF, the lampshade stories are from legitimate Holocaust Survivor™sources and there were wooden doors at supposed "death camps"

go back to infinity chan's leftypol where you don't lose arguments, xxx kisses and huggies maybe in the next life you won't be biological dead ends

As to be expected, the Nazi faggot provides no coherent rebuttal. Whatever, it won't save you from the gulag.

The charges of lampshades of human skin were groundless.

He was smart enough to figure out when to change his tone. He fully supported them because they fit his twisted ideals

OH so you're actually retarded. Shooting people and burying them in mass graves is how at least 2million people died. People were also starved and worked to death. For a holocaust denier you know so little about the subject, just your expended talking points about roller coasters.

Yours a fucking idiot and should eat a bullet asap

>He fully supported them because they fit his twisted ideals
Any evidence of this?
abc.net.au/news/2011-07-01/brull---the-boring-truth-about-chomsky/2779086

Those camps were literally just labor camps designed to make the Jewish people actually work for their money instead of scheming people like they are doing today. They had fucking animal raising programs ffs
The casualties only came from Typhus and harsh end war conditions
Will be my last post haha later faggots

Attached: Worst Landlords in NYC.png (871x488, 65K)

He's an anarcho-syndicalist and believe that the Khmer Rouge fit the description

>and believe that the Khmer Rouge fit the description
Where's the evidence of this?

His defense of them and what he wrote

>says stupid shit, posts unrelated image and runs back to Jow Forums, his safe space
Gotta re-up on those talking points and info graphics!

>Those camps were literally just labor camps designed to make the Jewish people actually work for their money instead of scheming people like they are doing today.
They weren't paid you retard. The Nazis had many people besides Jews to do forced labor.
>They had fucking animal raising programs ffs
Where? What is the significance of this?
>The casualties only came from Typhus and harsh end war conditions
Jews who died of disease are counted in the total. Gassings occurred you fucking idiot.

But is there any evidence of that as the reason he wrote what he wrote (which IIRC wasn't actually that supportive of them)

why?

I like his political analysis even if I disagree with him morally.

Don't know anything at all about linguistics.

>WTF we only took your poroery, forcibly moved you, took your belongings and branded you and made do hard labor until death or illness and you're blaming US for your death?? Thank GOD a fat American 70 years from now will deny this as our fault online

Why defend at all. As vehemently as he did? Use some common sense man

This was a time when the world knew virtually nothing about Cambodia, the press was a mouthpiece for government propaganda about South Vietnam, and there was virtually total silence about simultaneous mass killings in East Timor.

Right and then evidence came out and he still defended them until he was losing money/ having his name tarnished. I'm willing to bet he would've continued to defend them if he could.

>and he still defended them until he was losing money/ having his name tarnished
lol that's not what happened.

That's exactly what happened. Other commies stopped supporting them so he did too