Why are they so agressive and rude?

Why are they so agressive and rude?

Attached: MEXy.png (1200x686, 93K)

amerishit

Most Mexicans are pretty loud and annoying because they have no strictly defined concepts of personal space or respect for others.

amerishit

respect their culture por favor

some are quite down to earth and humble they probably come across like that on here because of posts like yours.

t. neurotypical normalfag who plays reggaeton at 1 am while shooting up people in his backyard and drinking le shitty Mexican "tequila"

I can respect people who are willing to respect me. I can't respect people who can't respect my need for silence.

This board attracts frustrated individuals. The Mexicans I know personally aren't like that.

>amerishit

Attached: chihuahua-barking.jpg (600x400, 35K)

We're only rude to Americans because most of you are chis, i have no problem with other americans

>We're only rude to Americans because most of you are chis, i have no problem with other americans

Attached: 1119px-Killer_Chihuahua.jpg (1119x1024, 213K)

We're only rude to Americans because most of you are just as hateful, I don't have any problems with other humans

We arent hateful

stop projecting

Thankfully I'm a Pakistani American who loves Mexican culture and will be visiting your country next month

that is a weird mix, curious, what made you interested in mexico?

I'm fond of Latin America in general cause I grew up in close proximity to a lot of Latinos and always clicked with them

ah a commiefornia. how did you clicked with them?

Texan, I just always had Mexican friends as a kid and we always hung out. Plus we had strict parents and big families that had cookouts and stuff

Alcoholic gardeners .

Inferiority.
They're not Spanish, and no one in Spain would ever accept them. They're not American and no one in the USA would ever accept them. They're just disgusting ugly brown beaners and that makes them upset so they lash out

This is true.

t. half-breed who looks white and is shunned by literally everyone

>looks white
>is shunned
you don't look white

I'm Mexican and very polite like the Japaneses.

Im talking about mexican mexicans not mexican americans

>Pakistani

you guys are bro tier. I remember taking to one who was dating a girl from the same part of Mexico I was from.

Gang culture. All around the country, affecting everybody.

he's referring to real mexicans. not brown people born in the US which are obviously americans

we aren't, I love you

You're rude.
Mexicans are agressive because americans can't be polite like normal humans.

Attached: br hue.png (1131x996, 213K)