Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Arent they all circumcised. That faggot cant be Korean then

is that raindrop

mmmmm

OwO

It's something that zoomers don't do anymore, only ameriboos did that

it's fun

Do you submit to your japanese and/or white masters then

But Korea is copying America in everything including circumcisiom, 99+%have their dicks mutilated

not all cuts are the same bruh

Attached: 1546663592565.png (277x271, 8K)

They have the smallest penises in the world. Why wouldnt they?

Degeneracy.

Attached: 1497234977184.jpg (1010x1378, 232K)

That's not true either, I think it's like 80% or something. Even Jews in Israel have a rate of less than 99%, you're clearly exaggerating.

Gookoids can't even grow pubic hair right, as such, they are naturally suited for twinky gay shit.

smol genitals

it's definitely a lot lower than that, most non religious koreans realized how pointless the whole operation was

t. r*ssian cocksucker

I want to torture his testicles

Attached: images (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

With your mouth?
OwO

I saw the thumbnail and thought it was another guro thread.

twitter @lIIllIllIIlllII

KILL YOURSELF JUSTPASSINGTHROUGH (BAN-EVADING ARGENTINIAN (Barneyfag)).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

Circumcized? Because they are Asia's biggest americucks

Will he ever stop