/flag/ + /extraflags/

Beatenberg edition

previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Jow Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Jow Forums

Attached: Beatenberg_BE.gif (250x250, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/xk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got a gun pointed at me today

story plz

Tldr

>Dude steals
>Manager catches him
>Dude gives up stuff without incident
>Loss prevention are talking with manager and me as I've walked over to see whats going on
>Woman who was with man tries to steal as loss prevention ,manager and I are standing in the doorway
>Loss prevention tries to stop woman
>Woman bites one loss prevention dude hard enough to draw blood
>Dude from earlier runs up
>Dude pulls a gun from waistband and cocks it, and points it at us
>They both run away

>Manager knew the woman by name and showed the police a picture of her
>Woman has her boyfriend on her facebook

Both of them supremely fucked up a situation that didn't need to be fucked up as they weren't stealing enough to hold them and it was just going to be a slap on the wrist

But now they are going to get charged with assault among other things

Damn, niggers, spics, or white trash?

Only time i witnessed somebody steal something when I worked at Wal-Mart was when a couple latino guys did a beer run in the middle of the day. Nobody cared enough to go after them, and of course, they took some Modelos. Wasn't my beer, so I couldn't give a fuck lol. Fortunately for me I've never been held at gunpoint. Sorry that had to happen to you. At least they'll get punished for their stupidity.

White trash

probably meth addicts. My mother used to do that shit, although she never pointed a gun at people. She stole from stores, guess to keep her habit going. I don't know if she ever actually got caught doing it, but I was there sometimes. If I were older i would have known shit was up, but I only had a basic grasp of what drugs could do to the mind.

GM
Reasons why I won't do it:
Scared/lazy to do the learning and all.
No money.
I have no real need for it right now.
Traffic everywhere (overpopulation and all that).
The roads are a damn jungle.

Dunno, sometimes I feel like I wanna just drive around aimlessly.

People steal from our store all the time, this is only the second time I've had someone pull a gun

Most of the time we just annoy them until they leave or if they try to run out just grab whats in their hands

Loss prevention are the ones who tackle and handcuff but they're not always around

all whites are trash

I fucking hate robbers.

I understand this is a bait post but still rude
Same

Yeah, I'm sure shoplifting happened way more often at the place I worked at, it's just either I wasn't there when it happened or i never noticed. There's two Wal-Marts in my town, I worked at the neighborhood market one which is basically like a smaller grocery store compared to the other one which sells all sorts of shit. Most of the thefts and destitution happens at the other one, and most of the time I served boomers.
>all whites are trash
>said by a Mexican
lol how ironic.
I had a friend who was loss prevention at a store, and we were talking once and he said that Americans should punish thieves way harder, and that our criminal justice system doesn't even punish people. He was an exchange student from Ghana, btw. They chop people's hands off over there, which is really what they should do here. We shouldn't tolerate crime, even if it is petty theft.

I wouldn't go full on Sharia on them, but I would definitely give them jail time. Over here you got the possibility of them walking out with a suspended jail sentence.

u know what i mean
how are you felling after getting a gun pointed at you?

Attached: 1542667346973.png (746x512, 99K)

i can see my home from here

>I wouldn't go full on Sharia on them
Why tho? They're breaking the law, and in Kern's case, putting people's lives in danger. We should crack down on this sort of behavior, and the shit that causes it (i.e. drug use). It's obvious that social libertarianism has failed as an ideology.

>We shouldn't tolerate crime, even if it is petty theft.
The way I look at it is if you're super homeless and need to eat I'll turn a bline eye to you slipping a sandwich under your shirt and walking out, I've seen it happen but its uncommon
But 99% of them are either alcoholics needing a drink or someone stealing to sell for drug money and that shit doesn't fly in my book
But we shouldn't incarcerate them, we need to go back to the days of chain gang community service, if you commit a smaller crime your ass should be out their cleaning the streets or scooping plastic out of the ocean

I'd rather force them to work some shitty job as punishment rather than making them physically handicapped.

More angry than anything
I would have liked to put by boot up his ass but I'm not going to do that while theres a gun pointed at me

>But we shouldn't incarcerate them, we need to go back to the days of chain gang community service, if you commit a smaller crime your ass should be out their cleaning the streets or scooping plastic out of the ocean
This, but at night they sleep in a cell, in my opinion.

Knowing many homeless people, I can say with the utmost confidence that they don't deserve sympathy, unless they'r suffering from mental issues, and in that case, we need to bring asylums back to ensure they stay off the streets and remain safe. Homelessness is mainly a mental health crisis, not a housing crisis like the Californian Democrats would like you to believe.
>But we shouldn't incarcerate them, we need to go back to the days of chain gang community service, if you commit a smaller crime your ass should be out their cleaning the streets or scooping plastic out of the ocean
I mean, I believe those people back then were still incarcerated, it's just we made them work instead of letting them rot in their cells and go out to play basketball and stab each other in the prisons. I know Sheriff Joe Arpaio had chain gangs when he was still the head honcho in Maricopa County, but the leftists criticized his policies because they don't believe in punishment, only rehabilitation, which is fairytale-tier. I do believe we should use these people to clean our decrepit streets tho; i hate seeing plastic garbage all over the fucking place because people don't care about the environment when it's expedient for them to throw their Starbucks cup on the side of the road.
The goal is to make a few handicapped so that future offenders don't even try that shit. I am a firm believer that harsh punishment is a deterrent to crime. If we put a bullet in peoples heads for doing drugs, then less people would do drugs, and those who didn't listen... well, if they got caught I'm sure you could deduce what would happen.

I'd rather have them clean the country.

Yeah, we can dream. Idk about Malta, but America will never be clean as long as it's brown. East Asians and Whites are the only people who legitimately care about having clean communities. There are some outliners, but for the most part, brown people are perfectly content with living in their own shit ghettoes.

if that worked texas would be crime free

Texas isn't crime-free because it's only 41% white. It's mostly made up of your people, which speaks for itself. Meanwhile Maine is one of the most peaceful American states, and it's 90% white.

LOL we Maltese are dirty cunts.

I mean, you guys are genetically pretty close to Arabs am I right? I mean, Arabs don't know how to fix shit. Shit will break for them, and they won't even attempt to fix it. They'll just buy something new; I mean, they have no problem with leaving their brand new Mercedes in the middle of the desert because it ran out of gas. I mean, that might be more of a testament as to how rich some of them are, but it's also cultural.

We're not, but culturally we got Arab'd a bit in the 80's. Also the Gozitans tend to be cleaner. Their island is cleaner and they hate us for being loud and dirty.

Not surprising. I mean, Malta isn't really that much in the grand scheme of things, but it's just another case of brown people ruining civilization. They still really haven't evolved past tribalism, even though some are more developed than others. Arabs, Indians, etc. are at least in the feudal monarchy phase as opposed to sub-Saharans still pretty much being in hut mentality.

i need a cute/good looking girl pic pls

you're not going to get it unless you want me to start ranting about foids

In the past there were people who was in their best interest to separate us from our Latin roots and Arabize us. They even tampered with the language. But yeah, in the 80's we had a government that wanted us to join the Arab league, and we were BFFs with Libya, etc. My parents had compulsory Arabic lessons because of it. But yeah, we're dirty fucks now and
a bunch of idiots.

What are you looking for?

>But yeah, in the 80's we had a government that wanted us to join the Arab league, and we were BFFs with Libya, etc. My parents had compulsory Arabic lessons because of it.
Holy shit never even knew that; that's pretty horrible. Sounds like the East Germans forcing people to learn Russian. Pretty disgusting to be honest; shame the Maltese didn't hang that government from poles

i ahve this food
already looking at 3 flags
just need a girl

Attached: 1548069702378.jpg (2200x1467, 1.4M)

can already tell you didn't make that yourself, it actually looks edible

> the Maltese didn't hang that government from poles
Lol, we were already docile, obedient, and root-less at that point.
People like Fortunato and his son Enrico Mizzi were long gone.
Sonoma please don't rant. It's just one pic.

Attached: 6969436229597372920.jpg (1080x1350, 241K)

Salvini should just annex you guys.

im on the literal verge right now btw. You're lucky im listening to some good music to keep me docile

thats cute
thnks

Lol. Italy had her chance in WWII and lost it. Fun fact: the UK was going to surrender us to Italy during WWII if it weren't for the relief convoys.
I wish we re-discovered our Latin roots, but I don't really want us to become a party of Italy.

What are you listening to? I still like to look at cute girls, even if I'll never have one. That damn milf from the morning is driving my balls nuts.

Neil Young and Crazy Horse, perhaps my favorite band. Young's music resonates with me in a way prog really can't; it's simplistic, yet heavy and emotional. Probably my #1 musical influence.
>I still like to look at cute girls, even if I'll never have one.
I know the feels. I still kick myself for what I did in high school, but I missed my chance, and I know all that's available is used up roasties now, and i'd prefer to just pursue my career and hobbies. Still, I get more angry and jealous when I see a beautiful woman than sad.

I was never into prog desu.

If I started kicking myself for the stuff I didn't do I'd rip myself a new one. I get sad and jealous whenever I see a couple now, and a feeling of gloom knowing I'm turning 24 very soon. I've been doomed from the start.

done

Attached: intcks13.png (2128x1624, 3.86M)

Yeah, prog's a bit of an acquired taste. You either love it, or you think it's the most overblown pretentious shit you've ever heard in your life. Personally I love prog because it just shows how far rock could go, instead of being a low-down sex and drugs fest. It never lasted long, but long enough to make an impact, and that's what matters.
>I've been doomed from the start.
I know the feels mate, just keep your chin up. You should seriously consider going back to school, travelling, or leaving the island altogether. I couldn't imagine being stranded on a rock in the middle of the Mediterranean my entire life.

Nice.
>just keep your chin up
To hell with that. I'm a 24 year old failure. I'm not returning to school because I've wasted enough time there. I'm just waiting on that NEET activation program thing to respond to me so I can start something from there.
I don't really have an interest in travelling. I really don't care about it. I don't want to leave Malta though, despite it's many flaws I don't have the will nor the wish to leave. You think I'm capable of travelling and/or starting
a new life in another country? Lol. I wish my mother miscarried me instead of what could've been my first out of 3 siblings. Lots of problems would've been avoided.

Coincidentally, I share my birth date with the Prim e minister that was a BFF with Libya.

favourite album? for me it's Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

bump

just got hit frontally by a car
i am good (based god) but bicycle is rip

Attached: 1534574269461.png (761x591, 451K)

wew

page 9

Holy fug
What now?

I also got hit frontally by a car earlier this year
incidentally, it was actually my own car
aaand it was being driven by my at the time gf
women are fucking retarded

Attached: le yota face.gif (345x185, 1.11M)

lol the be american get shot thing is not that far away from reality I see, had somebody ever pointed a gun at you before?

was it expensive? also will he pay?

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/xk/
Is this supposed to be Kosovo?

Yup

>>Woman bites one loss prevention dude hard enough to draw blood
hot

wasnt me

Attached: doubt.png (728x392, 85K)

Test.

If you were to design a CoA for /flag/, what would you put as a crest/crown?

So Russia trip is out of the question? Also, this is why I don't cycle. If it happened here in America you would be dead right now.

Rust Never Sleeps, but Everybody Knows is definitely up there; Down by the River and Cowgirl in the Sand are masterpieces. He wrote those two songs while running a 105 degree fever too.

clover if that's not too gay

Why a clover?

a ribbon with the stripes in colour of the /flag/ flag

I need something else. The one I got already has the colours displayed in a different manner and I think that would be an overkill.

a ribbon stamped with (You)'s
or a simple print of 16x11 flags
take any row from pic rel

Attached: flags.6.png (256x187, 73K)

>or a simple print of 16x11 flags
take any row from pic rel
I like this. I'm trying it.

good enough

Are you fine?
Is it new bike time?

This is the second time, first time was at a diffrent store I used to work at that wasn't in a great neighborhood, that one dude grabbed a bunch of alcohol and tried to walk out, when one of our checkers and I told him to stop he pulled a gun and asked us if we felt getting the alcohol back was worth getting 6 new holes in the chest and he had nothing to live for, dude was kinda messed up

>If it happened here in America you would be dead right now.
This

add me pls

shit, working in an american store is an extreme sport

Alright, this is going to take a while to get it how I want.

>any row
why not gathering the regionals of the founders?

Can you provide them for me? That might take less time than what I was planning to do, and it's a good idea.

>take less time
heh
I don't know most of the founders. Maybe some old fag can help

Welp. My plan was to re-create without some meme flags like the EU ones on Inkscape, so it's a vector and I can work with it on the rest of the coa. Then I'd have the flags on a ribbon like thing tied to a helmet.

Nah, fuck it. Fuck the ribbon. I'll think of something else.

fugg

h hello? yes id like one flag pls

Attached: 1562805630313.jpg (1884x1144, 95K)

Fug I forgot, I'll drop the name tonight, or well next morning for you
It do be that way sometimes, at least it keeps you on your toes
Here you go

Attached: a099657-1.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

Cool flag.
If you don't want to post it here, we could do something with throwaway emails.

excuse me what the fuck

Attached: brize of freedom.png (500x399, 69K)

dog bliss

I got 100 eurodollars out of him on the spot as a deal to avoid calling the police/ambulance. I probably should have called the police; it was a MAJOR fuck-up on his part. Pic related: me in green, driver in red. I have no idea what the fuck he was doing.
>dude I didn't see you
??????????

The bicycle is salvageable but from what I can tell the entire front wheel needs to be replaced.

My boat to the Baltic states leaves on Friday, no way can fix my bike with so little time left. It's either get a new bike asap or rip trip.

Yeah I'm good, only a minor injury on my elbow. I was extremely lucky.

Attached: gggggg.png (400x400, 4K)

Also Trieste check this out if you haven't already.

ty, I think I've done the fug just before going to bed yesterday

>It's either get a new bike asap or rip trip.
ç__ç

Daim seems like only I had a bretty good day... At least you're both fine so that's nice. Also
ΓΑΜΩ ΤΑ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ, ΒΑΡΕΘΗΚΑ ΝΑ ΣΚΕΦΤΟΜΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ, ΑΡΑΠΗΔΕΣ

fuck cyclist

and fuck bumpf

I don't know desu.

Attached: flagcoa.png (2235x2051, 845K)

qt

looks good

pretty decent

Thank you. I like how filled with crap my desktop becomes whenever I make something.

nice template but very overused elements