Do Italians really?

Do Italians really?

Attached: 1563078115922.png (1114x596, 345K)

Any woman looks amazing when you grow up surrounded by bitchy, unfaithful, potato-shaped, hairy, spoiled, back-stabbing, disrespectful italian women.
Just like the jew became rich to survive being kicked around in every country, the italian man became the greatest seducer due to having no alternative to escape from the hands of ungrateful italian whores.

Attached: 1563163650833.jpg (498x594, 35K)

Is that you guys come to Brazil to fuck our trannies?

men who like trannies are mostly insecure men who feel sexually inadequate and end up coping with this disgusting form of degeneracy. They are psychologically, socially and sexually wounded men. So yes, it's mostly due to how unsufferable italian whores are.

Attached: 1553064294888.webm (640x640, 2.23M)

Italian women feel no shame in calling any man they don't find worthy of their pussy a "caso umano". They don't find any problem in humiliating you in front of everyone by belittling you as someone not worthy of her pussy.
Italian women will forgive if you cheat on them, actually you SHOULD cheat on them, because if you don't she will cheat on you instead. Yes, if you don't treat italian women like shit they WILL cheat on you and humiliate you with your social peers. That's what they do. They are disgusting whores. I can't count how many times a friend of mine was FORCED to treat his gf like shit because otherwise she would cheat on him immediately. Toxic bitches.

Attached: 1562414911169.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

True

Based and chocopilled

Attached: nK4VDZ9.jpg (447x670, 22K)

Are Italians natural oil drillers/coal burners?

Attached: 332826_11big.jpg (853x1280, 232K)

>Any woman looks amazing when you grow up surrounded by bitchy, unfaithful, potato-shaped, hairy, spoiled, back-stabbing, disrespectful italian women.
what the fuck is wrong with you? they are great

>they are great
wrong

I am right

No. Just because british women are the lowest of the low that does not make italian women any good.
I assure you growing up around them was a nightmare

I like Italian women

Incels

I am a Chad though

I am sorry about your shit taste user

finna clap that black booty nowhamsayin

Incel!

based

Dude sounds like he has major Jungle Fever.
Hopefully he died of AIDS and suffered greatly.

J.C, first the self-hating Austrian Guy, now this self-hating Italian.
WTF IS WRONG WITH Jow Forums!?

Shut up whore