WOOOOO I'M BOUTTA GO PIG WILD

WOOOOO I'M BOUTTA GO PIG WILD

Attached: 1562862127030.webm (640x640, 2.99M)

SNAAAAAAP

You can tell he is a manlet fuccboi

Whats up with the blue stripes? I've never seen those things in my gym. Did he wear them because it was 4th of July?

>the celebration
Ok this eric

It's kinesiology tape
>is a definitive rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body's range of motion

looks like kinesio tape

Your average deadlifter. Anyone who does the conventional deadlift is basically a skinny nerd who wants to lift a lot of weight without actually being strong. The reason he has all this stuff on is to do everything humanely possible to lift that plate

Hex bar deadlifts are superior, they're a lot safer but the only reason people don't opt for them is because you get less dick waving points

Is that avatar aang

this, wish i had a hex bar in my home gym but no room

If he's wearing all that equipment that's designed to prevent injury why didn't he stop after his back looked like a scared cat's?

YEAAAAH BUDDY

Attached: 1528927154450.webm (460x258, 489K)

Sumo(better for legs),hex bar(much safer way to do it and visually its better for legs although my uni gym doesn't have one), Romanian deadlift. Just do any one of those and skip the conventional bullshit.

Attached: 1525727478158.webm (720x720, 685K)

>just deadlifts with good form instead of doing alternative exercises
Nothing personnel kiddos

That gave me extreme anxiety

Because most deadlifters are just focused on pulling as much weight off the floor as they can. There's a reason its 1/2/3/4. Deadlifting is how skinny nerds lift a lot of weight while not having any muscle. Exhibit A: guy in the video. Looks like he's been lifting for 3 months(probably a year or two he spent doing stupid deadlifts) but he can probably pull a lot in the deadlift so he thinks hes actually strong as evident by his post failure celebration

WOOOOOOOOOOGHGHGHHHHHHHGG

Attached: 1521088745727.webm (546x504, 1.12M)

Unironically based
Started puking but still kept pushing through

Are all "strong" women this weak?

Daily reminder that the bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king

Attached: pepe.jpg (1600x900, 73K)

Attached: 1534430103850.webm (640x640, 2.6M)

Based
Always knew that Italians were based and every day I spent on int I have more respect for you guys

bench is easier for manlets retard, overhead press or push press is the true strength test t.b.h

>those scrawny chicken legs
>attempting 7pl8

Attached: 1521123200895.webm (640x640, 1.71M)

post body dyel

Attached: 1516766447085.webm (854x480, 1.72M)

the disgusting virgin powersharter vs the graceful chad olymic lifter

Attached: Lu-Xiaojun-Snatch-82247.gif (405x290, 1019K)

Ohp is easily cheated

I thought those weights crushed his legs holy shit. Turns out he was just autistically screeching

Attached: 1515035504640.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

that is why i also said push press

Struck a nerve benchlet?

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

a classic

Attached: 1537710534403.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

Attached: 1481180041208.webm (972x420, 858K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -uhoh

Attached: 1480844218469.webm (640x640, 581K)

i bought a gym bench a few days ago and it will arrive this week. I have been doing calisthenics for over a year (i can do 25 pullups in a row) , will i be able to bench more than just the bar?

A 10 year old boy can bench the bar

Attached: 1467061434886.webm (638x360, 2.95M)

Yeah for sure, the bar is only 45 lbs

Just stating facts. Bench press is typcall easier for manlets as they typically have shorter arms. Once you get to an elite level then maybe taller will be better due to more muscle mass to fit on the frame, and you could still have short arms vs average for your height

>i can do 25 pullups in a row

i started to lift a few weeks ago and i cannot even do 5 pullups in a row.

about how many time will it take me to reach 25 chilean bro?

I'm just 170cm and 70kg tho

what is your bench?

You can bench the bar.

Wow

Bench
Deadlift
Squat
OHP
Row
are all I do every day

Is he an air nomad or something

Mira, inicialmente yo empecé haciendo 10 pero haciendo lo que en inglés llaman "kipping", que es una forma de hacer trampa pero que ayuda a fortalecerte al comienzo. Progresivamente vas a tener más fuerza y a poder hacer las dominadas sin necesidad de impulsarte con el cuerpo. También está lo que llaman dominadas negativas que ayudan al comienzo.

Sounds like you're just coping because a manlet benches more than you. The strongest men in the world are all really big and tall. The idea that manlets are somehow better lifters is just false. Bench more and cope less nerd

that actually looks fun
I miss gymnastics. I want to be 10 years old again. Fuck

bar is 20kg, you'll be fine

still waiting

>kipping
no sabia eso, lo voy a internar, porque por mas que sea mas facil al menos las podes hacer. me siento un inutil no llegando a hacer ni 5, por mas que recien este comenzando.

>dominadas negativas
acabo de buscarlo, tambien lo voy a intentar.

mi objetivo es poder hacer series de 25. primero voy a intentar hacer entre 5 y 10... por algo se empieza.

gracias bro.

Arching your upperback backwards means you can turn it into a pseudo benchpress - its hard to judge the strictness of this

Which is why it isnt a contested lift

Don't worry, i'm like 60kg and I started only being able too lift the bar too
keep using it each day and in two weeks you'll have 15kg on each side

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: zPkd1AEuXwU.jpg (808x1472, 211K)

oooog me pick up metal me put down metal

story?
incel gets mad at thots?

This.
Being able to lift heavy thing should be an egofree activity. Go to gym for health qnd for a little personal project. No boasting

t.

Attached: 300px-Ricecel.png (300x337, 128K)

> THOT = PATROLLED

Attached: 0F7PktMsu4E.jpg (765x765, 89K)

just don't socialize with retards

I dont
I wear headphones at the gym. The only gym friends i ever made talked about form and shit like which squat shoes they preferred.

No wonder High T italian Manlets conquered Europe. Bench = KING

Why does bodybuilding and shit attract the most annoying people?

the people who take it as an ego thing have other insecurities to worry about and turn to lifting to find selfworth
even if lifting was encouraged to be an ego free sport those types of people would find some equally stupid way of placing themselves above others to feel good

The annoying ones are insecure

So practically everyone then? Just look at Jow Forums or something, attracts the most annoying faggots on planet earth
Literally sit around jerking off about their abs all day long and critiquing other mens bodies

they are coping with things like height, short penis, masculinity issues like closet gay, thinking their appearance is why they're not loved, etc etc

>the most annoying faggots on planet earth
thats Jow Forums

Why?
Just why?
That's some crossfit tier shit.

Does anyone else lack the conviction to lift weights? I understand the importance of exercise but it still doesn't cure my laziness to do it for more than a couple of weeks. Do you have to desire being big and strong in order to keep doing it?

>not just doing it out of boredom

for me its actually very fun
I can't say why though, it just makes me feel good

this, sick as a dog right now and cant go 100% with lifts and it feels terrible

true
but OHP is GOD
you sync your ROM with some banger blasting in your speakers and that shits better than coke

can't imagine how fucking badly pajeet gyms must smell

homegym masterrace dyel

me on the right

He locked his knees at one point. Jesus fucking Christ.

Wog

Because they base their self worth entirely on their physical appearance

Any others like this??

How do I keep the motivation to keep lifting? I do it for health reasons more than anything, but whenever I come back from a leg day at the gym and my ass, quads, and calves burn to high hell, I feel like just not going anymore.

Its fine bro, little leg lock never hurt nobody :)

Attached: 1525014662681.webm (1920x1080, 1.51M)

persistence is key to excellence, you must not give up

Attached: 1525126496619.webm (202x360, 736K)

Post the girl getting her legs snapped by the leg press

I want to see videos of lifters vomitting and shit

and shit?

Attached: sparrow.webm (960x540, 2.46M)

this is perfect

>Deadlift? Oh you mean rack pulling from the floor

Attached: 1547147992174.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

That's actually a proper street workout training, nothing ridiculous there

That sensation of burning is precisely what you should love about the sport, I'm sorry but you have a severe case of ngmi senpai

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

me in the background

im a powerlifter