I have massive tooth decay and my teeth really hurt

I have massive tooth decay and my teeth really hurt

Attached: EA714845-745C-401A-927C-89BC6F8D6A7E.jpg (600x1000, 459K)

start brushing your teeth
stop eating sugar

Attached: 25006442_268496207012742_7575820567769513984_n.jpg (1080x1066, 185K)

Go to the dentist then.

t. dentist

Two of my teeth have completely decayed and rotted out. Last year for about six month I had to take a shitload of ibuprofen every day they hurt so bad then one day I didn't need pain pills anymore

Show us

pull it out you sissy, with the help of a dentist

I don’t have insurance

Attached: DB660144-98FD-4F9A-BC6F-2A030D068442.png (840x854, 545K)

In all that time you didn't go to the dentist?

>then one day I didn't need pain pills anymore

Because you now have a dead tooth in your mouth.

medical schools do it for you so the rich boys can practice

But you have freedom.

imagine if the money you spend on ibuprofen you spent on toothpaste and a toothbrush instead

OHHHO SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE

I've heard that in america you need a car to get to groceries stores or convenience stores so what if op doesn't have a car and lives inland, just saying but there's a lot of incidents that might have driven op towards the path of being fucked

Maybe you should have brushed your damn teeth retard NEET

do people really not brush their teeth

Just go, ask your parents for money if you have to. It's only going to get more expensive and painful the longer you wait.

Yes, that's how we make money.

I can't imagine north koreans or the average pakistani getting access to a toothbrush, south koreans don't care I guess because they go full retard surgery when they earn money

Just go into crippling debt.

Not him but I was wondering since I brush every night and floss is it really necessary to go to the dentist every 6 months? I have dental insurance but I just wonder if once a year would suffice?

Do Americans???

We are pretty obsessive about dental care actually. Three times a day without fail

You should go for a cleaning. They’ll take the tartar out and if they see anything wrong, they’ll let you know.

An irreversible cavity needs about 1 year to develop, so according to the Nyquist theorem you should get your teeth checked every 6 months.

If it's free go for it, you'll better get those mirrors that can get back there and check for yourself if you don't trust your dentist

Just pull them out. You probably have a tooth abscess, which is an infection where pus builds up from the bacteria under the tooth. The pus builds up pressure, and that pressure against the nerve is what is causing the pain - most likely a throbbing pain that gets worse if you lay down. Dude, just drink a class of whiskey and get someone to pull them out if they are some of your rear teeth, not front. I had the same issue when I was deployed, but was way the fuck out in the bush far away from medical/dental personnel - one of my guys pulled it out for me and it honestly felt so much better.

Oh
Yeah it's free.

You know we don't like this shit right? We know evil billionaires run this country, there just isn't anything we can do about it. All the "freedom" shit is just shit rich people and their hillbilly allies constantly spout to drown out valid criticism.

Calm down bro, we know, and we are all trying to help itt

>start chewing cloves
>stop eating sugar
And floury carbs too

Attached: 1561029232389.jpg (399x386, 20K)

>dont consume sugary shit
>brush teeth twice a day and floss
>go to the oral hygienist every 3 months for a cleaning

>still stained as fuck yellow teeth

Attached: feel 53.png (840x854, 412K)

the water and spices

what?

>brush every night

Brush night and morning. Do it for your teeth and your breath.

Once a year is pretty standard and should be enough for someone who brushes regularly and flosses, though depending on your dental history, what you eat/drink and the shape of your teeth (spacing) you can develop serious cavities faster than you'd think. But if you didn't have any problems the last time you went and you have kept the same routine, it's unlikely something would develop.

You would have extreme tooth ache long before a cavity becomes irreversible, that's pretty rare actually and is more of a geometric problem.

what you drink and what you eat brainlet maori sheep fucker

If your teeth have always been 'yellow' you can't make them whiter by simply brushing. Assuming you are not eating/drinking a lot of acidic food/drinks that stain your teeth, the color of your teeth might just not have the desirable blending white color. It's relatively cheap to whiten your teeth though.

americans do this americans do this americans do this americans do thi

>You would have extreme tooth ache...
By "irreversible" I mean still superficial but cannot heal by itself with remineralization and care.

>It's relatively cheap to whiten your teeth though.
jewing it every chance you have to you pig

I only drink water and eat meat, vegetables, rice etc shitskin faggot

Calm down, no need to shoot up a school over this.

>shitskin faggot
>that flag
lmao

t.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 6.49.21 PM.png (1208x70, 32K)

>>brush teeth twice a day and floss
>and floss
Yeah probably because fluoride toothpaste and flossing is completely unnecessary.
Also it depends how you brush your teeth, you have to be very gentle with the teeth and not touch the gums.

do the haka or whatever is called you indio butthurt fuck

>flossing is completely unnecessary.
Bait?

>literally le 55% face
lmao

this, or just fly to cheap country and get all of your work done there
Euros do it in Romania, Australians do it in Thailand, and Americans do it in Mexico. Globalism can be your friend if you play the game correctly

Its not bait at all.
Its detrimental. Ditch the fluoride too.

These fucks can't even into living, don't waste your time

Get the toothpaste "Himalaya"
I'm not joking or selling product, shit works perfectly

Indians make best toothpastes. I used to really bad breath and then my colleague got me a Indian toothpaste. Won't even try to spell it, it's kinda intense at first but man does it clean the fuck out of your mouth. Plus it's mostly natural ingredients

Attached: product-500x500.jpg (500x197, 21K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: ohnonononono.png (2172x1048, 232K)

this, love the smell of it

I was retarded and didnt brush my teeth until 16/17
as a result i had 2 root canals on my molars,had to pull the one before the molar and filings on literally every single tooth on the lower jaw
now im almost 20 and i will be getting braces on my upper jaw
Why the fuck did my parents not do anything about this?It will literally be a lifelong issue i will always deal with because i was a stupid kid and my parents didn't care to teach me anything about it and help me get them fixed before it was too late

>got my first adult tooth extraction at around 13 years old
>already have 7 fillings in my late teens
>been skipping brushing my teeth in the morning lately

Attached: 1559175949883.gif (436x245, 1.91M)