I suffer in America

>Both parents are from Russia
>Can never speak to or meet my family in Russia because I can't speak or read Russian
>I will never meet my grandparents
>The family that do live in America live extremely far away (Florida and Alaska; I live in Illinois)

Attached: IMG_5234.jpg (486x576, 96K)

Go back to Russia and guilt trip your two parents into claiming their one hectare each of Russian land and gift it to you and you claim 1 hectacre from the government so you have a total of 3 hectares of property. Sell two and use the money to build a shit shack on the third hectare.

Bam you got a house in russia, next step learn russian, which is easy enough, bc lets be honet its just moon runes but more difficult

the noose is your friend, friend

make new famly

I think you're mistaken. I'm just sad that I'll never meet most of my family.
My mom would be devastated if I did that.

>Can never speak to or meet my family in Russia because I can't speak or read Russian
Whose fault is that?

Just try to learn it dude. Ask your family to visit you or you try visiting the motherland. I'm sure at least one of them speaks a bit of English

>I suffer in America
Sure buddy.

Russian is deceptively easy to learn
I had trouble too learn as well when I was in school in St Petersburg, but I realised that grammar doesn't matter and people will understand you anyway even if your grammar is shit so long as you know the words

now my grammar is better from experience but for a new learner its pointless if you just want to be understood and speak to people

just learn russian DUMBASSSS

Stop being a bitch ass stereotypical American and start learning Russian then. I could somewhat learn English. You can do it too.

It is likely that his "parents" are alcoholics who start every day with a bottle of vodka. I would not like to meet such parents

Cyrillic is easier than moonrunes though.

Its not that hard to learn OP. I knew it when I was a kid and was fluent at it until I moved to the US and don't use it anymore. Watch Russian TV,cartoons,try to speak to your parents in Russian. Call your family in Russia. You can learn it fer sur B

this. the input is easy if you just watch and read russian stuff. the hard part (speaking practice) is not hard for you because you are privileged enough to have family that know it. i didn't start learning my mother language until 18

I'm a huge loser. The only people I really talk to are my immdiate family.
My parents a good people. They did their best to raise me and my two siblings (older sister and younger brother). I'm very close with my mother.
I've tried to in the past but I could never pratice. I guess I'll give it a shot now that I can browse the Russian general on Jow Forums.
Thanks for the advice.

>My parents a good people
Yet they birthed a russhit

this

Why are you so butthurt? I'm not even Russian living in Russia, I'm a Russian-American. What have we ever done to you?
>tf
>tp
Why are you so self-loathing?

You're one of the very few ethnicities that could assimilate but chose not to because white people aren't spicy enough so better larp as dysfunctional slavshit

I think I'm assimilated pretty well. I can't even speak Russian.