I'm moving to your country. How does this make you feel?

I'm moving to your country. How does this make you feel?

Attached: CDC309FD-DCBF-4B5A-AE15-FEB6978B101A.jpg (490x586, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TglfrOl9ato
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not at all

go home brown piggu

>Feeling something

Attached: 1554547648009.jpg (1200x800, 61K)

You will regret this.

I doubt I'm going to see you in my life. Why should I care?

i am very white

Happy

Attached: plz_come_to_brazil.jpg (600x686, 59K)

I've seen so many Americans who moved to Europe (German, Netherlands, even some to Bulgaria).

No one give a fucccku.

Attached: Average Bulgarian man.jpg (1080x1195, 393K)

Well, you couldn't ruin this flaming dump any more even if you tried, so nothing.

>i suffer in nepal

yeah. i just want to blend in well enough to not have people question it. i think it all comes down to not having an accent.

You already did.
youtube.com/watch?v=TglfrOl9ato

Do you know that in the Netherlands and Poland they have ww2 treaty loopholes that allow Americans to emigrate there permanently? I would look this up

thanks, i will look into it then. i have eesti citizenship and could stay with my grandmother but i don't know where my home is until i find it.

you cant and you wont

Then u can move around everywhere. I suggest England

i'll do my best

Attached: 9344F7E2-C31D-470E-9E01-EC3AAB4F2B05.jpg (686x549, 52K)

i want to move to some european country like ireland, italy, uk, germany, or france, but kind of dont want to leave my friends behind. there is always internet but it isnt the same and we playing vidya which would not be that good due to separate servers and shit.

Happy

yeah i don't have any friends or anyone here holding me back but people are more important than the place so i wouldn't if i were u

There are things to do irl here

they are irl friends and we do shit, just not as often as people can be busy. usually hang out once or twice a week

Oink oink pigskin go back to europe u soi goy cuck

Sponser ur friends tard

youll make new friends and you can always visit them or vice versa, it's not that expensive to travel.

>kind of dont want to leave my friends behind
fuck off n*gger. no one likes you and no one wants you to come to their god damn shit hole.

Attached: 1554810044968.png (600x718, 913K)