What is your opinion of my state?

What is your opinion of my state?

Attached: 350px-Ca-regions.png (350x398, 80K)

P O O

it sucks. even the central coast. it's full of tourist fags that need to fuck off back to LA, SF or to there chink or europoor shithole.

Used to be good now filled with communists, lgbt and minorities.

Best state of the union and only virgin Jow Forumstards could say otherwise

yosemite and sequoia too, tourists go home

>filled with communists
Who is keeping track?

Thanks to you, jew. Literally your fucking people did this

cool but ugly and dirty

most important, relevant, and beloved state in the union

new york is better

North Coast is one of the most beautiful places in the world. The rest I could do without

If I was an American I would live in Glendale. Therefore, I'd live in your state.

greatest state in the union. Butthurt flyovers can do nothing besides post pictures of SF or skid row in a desperate attempt to feel important

come home armenian man

I love it! Nice nature and weather.

You know I was watching somthing on TV about my city and they went they had like two frames of the bad downtown's area of homeless people and said "this is____ California". I think that's a good representation of peoples ignorance on places they have never been too.

California is great beside Mexicans and fags.

The democrats are ruining california.
Look at sf, the homeless shit on the street there without getting arreested and california is full of illegals.

FUCKING BASED

Attached: yq-benjaminnet-14022019_2x_2x.jpg (780x520, 42K)

thanks for proving my point by mentioning SF

Everything west of highway 5 needs to be nuked off the planet, then a massive 100 foot high tidal wave to clean up the rest.

I like it

Attached: 26D75F9F-16B4-497A-9DC9-DB9B840B12F9.jpg (1125x1167, 483K)

Paradise on earth 2bh

*Random jew tells the absolute truth*

IE and the Central Valley are neo-South Texas. the whole state needs to be nuked

>Glendale barely dodged

Attached: 2dd[1].jpg (600x600, 40K)

Are you Armenian?

Why do people say fresno sucks?

yes

I had a roomate at UCSB from Fresno, he says there isn't anything to do and the gang culture is widespread

I would, but I feel the US has too many immigrants nowadays. If I was American I'd definitely live in Glendale.

Attached: 28cc23b3bae0abc4fce3b58639b68478.jpg (724x1024, 249K)

overpriced
surfing
festering

Why are Armenians from la so opposite from the Armenians from Armenia? They totally arent nice and humble like them, they always want to be some mafia guy

Really? It really has gotten bad hasn't it. Let Jefferson become a state, then nuke the rest.
Haha

The US does that to immigrants from Europe, Asia etc...

Nice nature, ive only been to santa monica area and LA but they were shitholes, santa monica was better but still lots of homeless. LA was just concrete jungle sprawl. Went to some 24/7 bakery and got stale pastries

I would like to know too, a lot of Armenians here are loud and loud people are subhumans. At least glendale armenians are kind of ok, north hollywood are where the niggers of armenians reside. I guess American culture contributes too

Best state. Best climate. Best food.
Fly over plebs need not reply.

You are forgetting all the homeless and illegal immigrants.

I want everything below the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas to slide into the sea.

4 years ago I drove with my buds from San Diego to Hearst Castle. I love SD and Coronado. Once you get out of Hell-A, the stretch between Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo is God-tier. We spent the night in Morro Bay.

Attached: e1487776914528.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

kys touristfag

i remember reading one of their cities was like 30% homosexual
how does that even happen

Attached: Adios commiefornia.jpg (600x457, 63K)

I’m in IE we aren’t that bad
Riverside county got fucked by LA and OC transplants who got priced out by the chinks

t. RC resident my whole life

Inland empire? Extremely boring

Not saying it’s the most entertaining county in SoCal but it’s not this barren wasteland of nothingness everybody seems to think it is

if you lived here you would know that the chinks are pricing everyone out and the mexicans are moving to other states like Texas, Nevada, and Arizona. dumb AMERIGLOBO

sierra nevada is based and redpilled fuck la

it's not necessary to be conservative-republican state like north dakota, but should at least get rid lefty de(mo)generates from public government and remain at least predominantly white

Filthy rich and a bit gay.
The tech ecosystem is fascinating.

Without California America would be almost third world

former paradise turned into spic shithole

You make shit movies

No, we make almost every good movie. Every high-grossing blockbuster movie (at least in the top 100) is a Hollywood movie. You've probably liked a Hollywood movie yourself