Please support us, the Hong Kong Journalist

gogetfunding.com/supportjournalisthk/

Attached: BAE0B884-084A-41CE-B298-00113F6AEA3B.jpg (1920x1280, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/int/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108425410
foreignpolicy.com/2019/06/15/how-to-speak-out-and-stay-hidden-in-hong-kong/
mintpressnews.com/hong-kong-protests/259202/
williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy
docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA00/20180614/108418/HHRG-115-FA00-Wstate-GershmanC-20180614.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>please support cia funding
No thanks

>Please support us, the Hong Kong Journalist

Attached: 1561309690470.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>Please support us, the Hong Kong Journalist

Attached: soy4534.jpg (400x244, 24K)

hong kong is china, your little moneylaundering citystate will be brought into the fold

No. You're all traitors that are attempting to whore yourselves out to western imperialist in a desparate at to prevent the what can't be changed.

氏ね。
sys.4channel.org/int/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108425410
>This post is advertising or begging

Here's a protip, if you're going to advertise, buy an advertisement on the site, don't make a thread.

t. moot

I believe in you guys, keep fighting the good fight.

>supporting a CIA backed revolt
The yanks are responsible for dragging us into war and here you are supporting one of their various attempts at undermining a foreign government around the world. You fucking treasonous cunt.

>American flags ITT
I actually want to cry when I realize how fucked we are. This country is flooded with traitorous chinks and spics, it’s over.

>I actually want to cry when I realize how fucked we are. This country is flooded with traitorous chinks and spics, it’s over.

Attached: soyjack gun.jpg (1282x1020, 156K)

You want to cry because Americans don't want your government to undermine the freedoms of others around the world?
Fucking hypocrite.

kill yourself chink, long live Xi

>Why yes of course I'm going to support the overthrow of a communist dictatorship how did you know?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>my beautiful civilization!

Attached: 1510001236493.png (376x309, 127K)

Look at all the "people" walking those streets...Can you imagine living in an urban hellhole like honk honk? Thousands of shit smelling unwashed publically defecating chink ants walking all around you. No matter where you go you can't escape the noise and the STENCH in this shitopolis. Just imagine the traffic: MILLIONS of chinks in just a few square miles concentrated together....i assume the average road death rate is in hundreds PER DAY. Personal space is probably a foreign concept to these insects. I imagine most pay a thousand dollars in rent to live in some 2x2 BLOCK apartment where the ceiling isnt even high enough to stand properly. Sad. Hopefully the reds de-populate this shithole, but who am i kidding...chinks gonna chink.

>Thousands of shit smelling unwashed publically defecating chink ants walking all around you.
Those are the mainland ones. Hong Kong chinks have manners.

foreignpolicy.com/2019/06/15/how-to-speak-out-and-stay-hidden-in-hong-kong/
>It was a surprise to discover I worked for the CIA. As a large white man in the Hong Kong protests, I certainly stood out from the crowd, where the overwhelming majority of the million-plus participants were locals of Chinese descent who took to the streets against an extradition bill that could send dissidents into the maw of mainland power. But my presence was enough to get pro-Beijing operatives to distribute a picture of me labeled as “CIA spy.” That spirit of paranoia is now being echoed at the top, where Beijing officials are accusing the United States of being the “meddling foreign forces” behind the Hong Kong protests.
>But the protests were driven by locals—including the odd American-born Hong Konger such as me, having become a veteran of protest on behalf of my adopted city. They were intentionally diversified, disunified, and, as much as possible, anonymized—an adaptive move against a government that seeks to criminalize dissent. Hong Kongers’ experience of resistance has made the protests sharply effective—but may not be enough in the teeth of a hostile state.

Ah yes, "locals".

Attached: you glow too much.png (847x4192, 1.14M)

>the CIA sent a million agents into a city of seven million chinks to protest without no one noticing
This is your mind on being a pathetic insectoid communist "subhuman".

Shut the fuck up whitey, like your opinion matters.

>My government's decision of world politics = my nation
lmao I don't remember CCP ruling America though?

Asian Four Dragons are falling down.

Fuck your CIA operation, rat.

CHINA STRONG

>without no one noticing
That's where you're wrong.
mintpressnews.com/hong-kong-protests/259202/
williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy
National Endowment for Democracy:
>The NED was authorized by Congress in 1983 as an independent grant-making organization to fund brave actors on the front lines of the struggle for liberty in the world. We make grants to our four party, labor, and business core institutes, as well as some 1,400 small grants that we make annually to civil society groups, independent media, and other nongovernmental organizations. Such grants, along with initiatives such as the World Movement for Democracy that networks the activists we support, provide a coordinated, whole-of-society approach to aiding democracy. This approach makes the NED both effective and cost-effective.
>The Cold War ended more than a quarter of a century ago, but today the United States confronts enemies that are at least as dangerous as the Soviet Union was in 1983 when the NED was founded. It is not a coincidence that the threats we face emanate from states that are dictatorships – above all China, Russia, and Iran. Supporting democracy and investing in democratic leaders and building democratic institutions are both moral and political imperatives. Systemic corruption, deep inequality and injustice, and the failure of governments to address the needs of ordinary citizens breed political instability, terrorism, and massive flows of refugees – conditions that threaten our own security and well-being.
>We can win this test of wills and ideas if we have the spiritual to fight to stand with and support people around the world who are fighting to build democratic societies. If we do, we will make the world a safer and more peaceful place for America and the values upon which this nation was founded.

Keeping buzzing, yank drone.

Attached: 1561997119030.png (798x1102, 306K)

Nice try but the text you posted on goes against you.
Next time try reading your propaganda, chink.

You didn't even fucking read what was posted.
Only an American would flat out ignore all the evidence in the world in front of his arrogant fat fucking face.
Look at the fucking images. READ, NIGGA. FUCKING READ.

No stop being snowflakes
You people are chinks who think they are more then the rest of the chinks , hope the CCP teaches you people a lesson

Attached: 1562954667409.jpg (1242x1394, 207K)

>reading your propaganda
Here's the source, by the way.
docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA00/20180614/108418/HHRG-115-FA00-Wstate-GershmanC-20180614.pdf
That's an American government website, you fucking moron. This is how obvious it is that you didn't even fucking read or look into what was posted before dismissing it.
Disgusting braindead yank.

>You didn't even fucking read what was posted.
Funny reading that coming from a fucking moron that posted an article of a white dude living in Hong Kong that got treated as a CIA agent by Beijing propaganda as a proof that the CIA was involved in the Hong Kong protest.

KIll yourself you fucking insect.

Sorry, HK bros. I support you, but you're kind of fucked. Should've escaped to Taiwan when you had the chance.