Dear international community, jaywalking is illegal here. Stop doing it

Dear international community, jaywalking is illegal here. Stop doing it.
Danke

Attached: dsc_9009_1439657562-768x432[1].jpg (768x432, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UP7IpPEUy5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Бaceд aнд ayтизм пиллeд

testing.

Proof you are German?

why?

What the fuck are you going to do to stop me, retard? If it's faster and more convenient for me with negligible risk, then there is literally no reason for me not to.

cars will stop you

if you're stupid enough to jay walk you deserve to be natural selection'd

*runs over you*

I want to be a German citizen. I’m Hispanic with a degree. Please gib me citizenship. Everyone (whites) here want to enslave me.

based trafficlight-respecting bro

Mein amerikanischer Freund, Recht und Ordnung müssen eben herrschen.

Attached: 1539192385568.jpg (306x306, 68K)

*hits you with suv*

Look both ways first, obviously, you idiots.

Szóval ez is proxi.

Imagine if Germans were a bit like Russia
>Did you cross the red lights
>Ja
>Scheiße he crossed the red light
The guy who crossed the red lights gets beaten up

The end

What part of 'if it's faster and more convenient for me WITH NEGLIGIBLE RISK' don't you people understand?

You wait until there is an opening. That way, if some person runs you down, it's obvious they sped up to intentionally hit you.

Thanks for understanding what I mean.

lol criminalizing the act of walking

Attached: 1442666635893.jpg (521x600, 30K)

Attached: 1337360430833.png (216x197, 79K)

Nein

It's also illegal in America. The difference is that in America people get shit for crossing the road without government consent.

I'm fairly sure it's illegal in most places, but as long as you're doing it when it's safe then who gives a fuck?

What are you gonna do about it?

Attached: chair.jpg (225x225, 7K)

jaywalking is proof that car-centric urban planning was a mistake

prove this wrong

Attached: 1541570490178.png (480x480, 299K)

It's only illegal in shit parts of America, and even then it's only enforced against blacks.

Sounds more like you just don't drive and are making excuses. Driving is fine, jaywalking is fine; just don't be retarded about either and everyone is the better for it.

well you can get fines for it
just respect the law of other countries

i drive every day so

>jaywalking
Fucking lmao, it's called crossing a road. Didn't your mum teach you to look both ways before crossing?
Imagine holding up traffic like an obnoxious prick just to cross the street instead of walking across when there are no cars.

>prove this wrong
Impossible. All transportation should have trains as its dorsal spine and trolleys for more local movement. two/four-wheeled vehicles only for deliveries and transportation of goods.

I'll just leave without paying the fines, it's not like the fucking Germans are going to hunt me down over a traffic violation.

Here there aren't many crosswalks at least near my residence. Jay-walking is literally how everyone crosses.

ITT: people proud of violating the law of foreign countries

Germans are really autistic about following rules. Went out with this girl, it was 2am and she didn't want to cross the red, even though no cars were there.

I've "jaywalked" in clear view of cops all my life and it wasn't until a few years ago that I found out it was illegal in some places.

If you stop for every red light in a big city like Frankfurt you'll never reach your destination. Way too many useless ones where no traffic goes through

It's not the law here, up yours Heinrich

There's not even a word for "jaywalking" in my language and I'm sure in many others. It's stupid.

The EU is currently violating human rights abroad in North Africa as well as manipulating markets, which are hurting millions just so Germans can buy things cheaper, locally.
Don't get uppity about respecting foreign countries when your little government project is still enforcing western imperialism abroad. You morally bankrupt hypocrite.

such a shithole

>refugees/negroes/turks and so on literally gang raping or killing their native women EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY
>"uhm guise can u pls stop jaywalking? thats against the laws of this country!"
jesus fucking christ

People can get away with all kinds of innocuous things if they're just not pricks to the cops. If you haven't been let off with a warning at least once or twice then you're doing something wrong when you speak to police.
Then the second part. If you're just not retarded when you do either (and I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you aren't retarded), then what's the prob, Bob?

>manipulating markets, which are hurting millions just so Germans can buy things cheaper, locally.
lol i feel nothing from that

we call it Straßenüberquerungsgefahrverbot

Based

and yet our country does better than yours

do you actually believe what you're saying?

If someone in a uniform orders her to put her mother into a gas chamber, will she do it?

Attached: German hivemind.png (1580x573, 1.56M)

i could take a ten minute walk and talk to about ~5 germans who prefer life on the street as a beggar in spain to life in germany.
yeah
your turks even rape germans on OUR islands, it has gotten completely out of control.

cringe on the left
based on the right bh

at least our newspapers stated that they were turks with german passports. thats not allowed in germany anymore is it? wouldnt want the people to get racist or something. let them worry about jaywalkers instead.

>turks even rape germans on OUR islands, it has gotten completely out of control
Sounds like you're being invaded again.

jaywalking saves me hours of time, I don't give a fuck about the law

The cities turn out like shit with 0% comfiness

>Sounds like you're being invaded again.
every single summer.
doesnt really matter much to me as long as they leave their money here and only rape their own sluts.

The crossing is precisely where you distinguish humans from NPCs, if the light is red and you see no car at a 30 meter radius, the human will cross and the NPC will wait for the light to turn green

Imagine being so autistic that you have to wait for a signal before simply crossing the street. This is peak German right here.

Then purge retards who can't do either safely.

Germans will literally stop at red lights while on a bicycle at 4 in the morning with absolutely zero (0) cars around, meaning they will stand in front of the traffic light until it turns green instead of just looking both ways and going.
I have experienced this personall and it was some uncanny valley shit, no real human would behave like this.

You'll still have ugly shit cities then

>I have experienced this personall
you havent

Maybe someone would see them and they'd get caught

>The EU is currently violating human rights abroad in North Africa

Yeah that shit is legit fucked up.

Whats with folks like you having a fixation on rape?

Is Germany the most NPC nation?

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

actually yes with my ex gf (German) in Muenchen every time we went drinking in Muenchner Freiheit.

that was the reasoning
>hurrr if thepolizai sees me they will take some points off my driving license
or something like that, wew

Yeah but at least you won't be around to see how they've turned out.

polizei*

>Whats with folks like you having a fixation on rape?
im sorry friend, everything is perfectly normal of course. i will refrain from talking about the struggle snuggle in the future, i mean it happened before germany invited all the new-germans too, right?
nothing to see here.

then how do you cross the road in a rural area where there are no marked crossings?

>that early in the morning
>with no cars on the road
>not a human asides form the biker and you
>no victims
>and you decide to file a report.

Can't even think of a word for that. There's law abiding and then there's "slave to the law". Like if one where to live in place where getting reported for that is a legit thing then man shit is down right dystopian

that's because of the guilt of muh 6 billion

Lamo they have to walk to the nearest crossing

Go to closest crossing

Attached: 1200px-The_Global_Financial_Context_Paul_Singer.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

this to be honest, there comes a point where you need to just have some common sense and decide for yourself.

>Jaywalking
But what if I run across the street or cycle at high speed?

>mfw they're probably robotic enough to actually do this

Attached: 345345.jpg (480x360, 18K)

The other people on the street should band together in this case and throw the jaywalker in front of a car to KILL THE LAWBREAKER!!! HOW DARE YOU???!!! DO YOU THINK THE LAW DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU!!?? YOU SHOULD BE KILLED!!!!

the music from Deep Red starts playing in their head

youtube.com/watch?v=UP7IpPEUy5o

yes i am

youre not far off
people WILL complain when they see you jaywalking
some will even shout at you

I just came back from a weekend trip to the north of Germany and holy shit, that's the cringgiest thing I have seen in a long time. Dozens of people waiting for a green light in tinny roads with barely a car passing every 2 mins.

Get your shit together Germany.

the chad jaywalker vs. the virgin german pedestrian

no lol

not a chad, but DEAD
the most important thing is to destroy everyone, who thinks he can get away with it
real chads are the ones, who destroy the lives of others, CRUSH THEM

This is how your great grandfather got tricked into invading Poland.

enjoying your vacation Herman?

>me walking the streets
>come to crossing
>red man but i dont care
>press the button as i pass it
>lights turn over just as i reach the other side
>cars stop and wait for nothing
>they get a massive ticket if they dont
>im not doing anything illegal

Fucking barbarian.

Can confirm, this is true.

baste

stop it, it's creepy.

will they even shout at brown people jaywalking?

Attached: azhhafq.jpg (600x600, 53K)

kek. i remember a traffic police decided to cut tickets for jaywalkers in istanbul and it made the news. everybody was like wtf, they are pedestrians, not cars.

I totally would
fuck you!
I would go out of my way to fuck you over, you piece of shit

>Istanbul
>traffic lights
I don't remember seeing one

the police should do it's job
punish everyone who breaks the law! always punish! never let go! don't take risks! shoot to kill!

Isn't jaywalking crossing the road where there's no crossing? Quite a stupid and meaningless term.

>"O-only tens of millions are told where to cross the road"
Land of the free

this thread is too autistic even by local standards