Why yes, i do smoke an entire pack tobacco cigarettes everyday how could you tell?

>Why yes, i do smoke an entire pack tobacco cigarettes everyday how could you tell?

Attached: 1563071395307.jpg (1010x1200, 351K)

The smell, mostly.

A cigar every so often is the most patrician form of tobacco comsumption. Anything else is a severe risk to your health and is quite cringeworthy.

>only one

Binds or Straights?

Straights, my grandpa only smoked binds though, he had his tobacco pouch with him at all times.

Nice, i mostly smoke Binds but i will buy a pack of straights for a night out.

Based, so what do you smoke? personally blue gauloises and sometimes when i feel like it red marlboro.

I've had the worst chest pains and coughs this last two weeks (6 years smoker here)
Bought a vape ciggy, feel better now

>Bought a vape ciggy, feel better now

get the fuck out of my thread or i will literally rape and kill your mother

Attached: 1563067298467.jpg (378x378, 31K)

I truly want to quit tho
I've tried maybe 5 times and it was terrible, I lose all joy of life without my tobacco

>how could you tell
from the mena flag
Use snus

Amberleaf for binds, l&m red or marlboro silver for straights, now and then the menthol fags with the popable mint ball thing.

Maybe because tobacco is actually good for you and people who say its bad are lying? all my male family smokes and they're all healthy, don't quit like a pussy, the damage is already done, you're just torturing yourself.

He owns a douche flute :^)

I had some raspy breathing shit, extremely uncomfortable
If you think tobacco has no health effect then you're retarded

Fucking based, i have been wanting to get into binds but not all tobacco shops sell rolling paper and its a pain in the ass getting high quality tobacco to put in it.

Sure it has health effects, positive ones, since i began smoking 8 years ago i have had more energy, been more agile and better reflexes, and also my breathing is stronger due to the tobacco being heavy and making my throat used to it.

Wow never saw it that way, thank you based Arabic Malboro merchant I'm on my way right now to the nearest ciggie seller

Cry more, torture yourself if you want, no point.

I assumed it was joke you dumbass

>Cigarettes? You youngins don't even know how to smoke anymore

Attached: 13251353124.png (832x1000, 681K)

Why, by your yellow facial hair, yellow teeth, stinky breath, stinky clothes, stinky hair, bad hair, bad complexion, sore throat, sick lungs, sick heart, random attacks of phlegm-ridden cough, lowered stamina, lowered libido, thinner wallet, and shortened life expectancy.
Honestly, I can understand smoking in times when people weren't aware what it does to their irganism or even believed it to be healthy, but to smoke in this age you have to be genuinely fucked in the head.
>but DUDE it's RELAXING and LOOKS COOL LMAO
Cancer is still too good for you.

>2019

>not smoking cigarettes

Were you bullied in school, mentally retarded or both?

>b-but it will kill you

So? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?

>you get addicted!!!

No you won't if you are not an underage b& and smoke in moderation.

>IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY!!!

Who's telling you should smoke a pack a day you fucking moron?

Attached: 1449108328976.jpg (665x465, 71K)