Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragamuffin_War
scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-879X2009001000001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All girls here are prime BLACKED material

sicko

and you got that right

Attached: 1629186794752.jpg (976x4366, 2.12M)

"Evangelical Church LUTHERAN"...yes, in PERÚ there are also those white boys and girls

Attached: perú.png (812x538, 849K)

The evangelicals of Perú are more white.

>White people in my country
>Have to live in isolated small communities to avoid race mixing them out of existence

Prime blacked material

Those in Peru are Anglo Amish not evangelicals. We got Germanics of every religion here

But they don't need. They live in all rich and functional places in your country.

Jow Forums Brazilians complain a lot of how they can't get white girls and they dislike brown girls. These pics must be cherrypicked as fuck.

>rich
Not necessarily rich. They're rural folks. They produce their own shit. They're neither rich nor poor.

>they dislike brown girls
Not quite. Light skin here is a negative trait because light-skinned people boil under the sun and need to apply cream every 20 minutes, it's just cringe. Even Asian immigrants prefer to keep their natural skin tanned.

>These pics must be cherrypicked as fuck.
Look at their DNA, idiot. Where do you think "white" Brazilians are getting their African and Amerindian DNA from? Europe?

No they don't. They live in small cities without jobs and they are forced to leave to bigger cities where most people are brown and they turn into degenerates for not having a great education. Or they just become dumb farmer like their parents

Who the fuck are you trying to fool? Jow Forums brown Brazilians can't get these girls.

Attached: 2082312.jpg (1080x490, 144K)

Jow Forums incels don't represent the average normies from their respective countries, incel.

These are not normie brazilians. Just a bunch of alt-right incels that has never tasted a woman in their lifes. Believe me normie whites love brown girls here in Brazil. White girls tan as fuck just so they can look brown like them.

Brazilian brown posters can't get white girls from their own country, let's mock them.

Attached: 082801.jpg (1080x341, 108K)

They don't like you. Your posters betrayed you.

Attached: 2083118.jpg (1080x837, 191K)

Brazilian incels are not different from american incels

do these people curse their ancestors for their current situation?

>White girls tan as fuck just so they can look brown like them.
Not true though, they don't tan at all. Asians do. It's actually incredibly annoying to date someone who has to apply sun screen every 20 minutes whenever you go outside and they always smell like dried up semen.

I don't live near this fag. He must be from north. I'm from the state of Sao Paulo and I can have any type I choose even Asians

why don't sul brazilians declare independence

We even got a white Germanic brown tanned model. Dumb Incels here might say shes not white at all. They never seen a true tanned woman in their lifes.

Because our regions aren't really that different despite what the memes suggest.

Attached: giselebundchenn.jpg (607x426, 72K)

>They never seen a true tanned woman in their lifes.
White people don't tan, they burn. Those tanned olive-skinned Brazilians with German surnames are mixed-raced, just like 99% of the population.

Because they don't want to, otherwise they would be independent by now.

For the same reason of Southern Confederates in US. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragamuffin_War

In reallity most white girls don't like brown men. Most racemixing in Brazil are certainly white men and brown women. Only Jow Forums retards think otherwise. But it has nothing to do with race, it's because most brown men are poor and women care about money, status and power. Europeans are powerful nowadays.

Here in Thailand 99% of couples are American and European men and Thai girls or homossexuals. White women with brown fever is a meme.

Attached: 1502918678492.jpg (806x693, 203K)

Are you saying that this woman is race mixed? She is the same model from the other pic. She was probably living in Europe so she couldn't get brown tan over there at the time.

Attached: 1500406097017.jpg (610x811, 113K)

besides Peru, Paraguay is also white.

Attached: Paraguay.jpg (976x549, 169K)

>She was probably living in Europe
Gisele is a 4th generation "German" Brazilian from RS, with a bunch of stuff mixed in. She doesn't look white at all, and it's especially noticeable in her sisters.

White incels will relentlessly claim she's white simply because she's attractive and has blue eyes and blonde hair.

Attached: 11850013_401782420013777_336953563_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>spics need to post radical religious inbreed freaks to show white people
>we post normal people from entire cities

Attached: images (10).jpg (384x384, 23K)

These people are Brazilians who Paraguayan amerindians are deporting.

>Another cherry picky incel
This site is poisoning your minds. She is white as a woman can be. Your definition of white must be an american looking girl. Incels should stop watching TV and Hollywood

Stop this myth lol.
I've been to Brazil, including the South.
There are no white people in Brazil.

Bolivia...

Attached: 34345i03_3498.png (1600x1208, 3.78M)

>but wait, are all those "white" Brazilians really white?

Attached: 1554063631563.png (422x328, 69K)

Show pics from crowds over there you faggot

Hahah! Monkey!

That's just cringe dude, stop. Brazil isn't the United States where the races are segregated and remained mostly pure. 99% of "white" Brazilians are mixed-race, the few that aren't are those children of immigrants that literally just arrived in Brazil.

Our definition of "white" is based on skin color, the real definition of white anywhere else is based on genetics, one-drop rule.

Attached: zVcgM1H.png (1134x275, 81K)

All of those would be mistaken for Norwegian if they moved here.

Nigga, please stop. Amerindians from Bolivia and Paraguay are deporting them to Mato Grosso do Sul and Paraná. The Mexican ones are escaping to Russia.

Yeah I bet they would.

Attached: 1557811891877.png (548x972, 38K)

I don't trust in this data because they look white and your posters complain almost everyday they can't fuck white girls.

>these facts can't be true because I don't like them

It's not like Germans are good with dealing with facts, maybe you should focus more on your country and less on some third world shithole at the other side of the planet.

Attached: hopes_and_dreams_of_an_average_school_girl_in_germany_8th_grade.webm (842x474, 2.99M)

>Brazil isn't the United States where the races are segregated and remained mostly pure.
Brazil isn't the US in any way because our whites and blacks came from different regions. So even our mutts look different from their mutts but of course as long as they live in a cold weather they can consider themselves more white because of their lack of tan on the sun and better economy.
>99% of "white" Brazilians are mixed-race, the few that aren't are those children of immigrants that literally just arrived in Brazil.
There are many white brazilians left. Not even north easterns got to be 99% yet. But I agree that we got less whites than americans and also got less blacks too because of more mixing

Attached: DAADA0E0-5956-4BA1-96B7-F3D240F76FEE.jpg (1341x1231, 486K)

Cope.

Attached: 7nN7zAt.gif (290x189, 2.87M)

>c-cope...

You're the one outright ignoring the facts because you didn't like them yet I'm the one coping? lol

Look at your own country dude.

Attached: 1540968740281.jpg (600x497, 44K)

>Brazilian trying hard to prove that everyone in his country is a mutt like him.

>mutt can't accept the fact that he's a light-skinned mutt

I'm posting actual genetic data from Brazil and you're absolutely unable to accept it

Attached: krXa0189.png (300x452, 25K)

Reallity: 95% of interracial couples are German men and foreign women. But kc and Jow Forums blames the 5% of German women.

You don't accept the fact that not every white do race mixing. I am a mutt myself but from ameridians and I got no problem with that because I know they made me better looking.
>posting actual genetic data from Brazil and you're absolutely unable to accept it
I have no idea of what that low res graph means, and there's not even a source

Attached: 1563183623230.jpg (1080x540, 84K)

Cringe.

>You don't accept the fact that not every white do race mixing
They do exist, but they're not the 99% of our population like you're making it seem. You live in the most mixed-race country on the planet, we're not the United States, bro.

>I have no idea of what that low res graph means
>I know they made me better looking.
And also made you stupider apparently.

scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-879X2009001000001

Attached: 7913i03.jpg (800x477, 91K)

>but they're not the 99% of our population like you're making it seem.
Never said that. You are the 99% fag trying to prove they are all mixed.
>You live in the most mixed-race country on the planet, we're not the United States, bro.
>Implying that US is the most unmixed country in the planet.
>Forgeting that Brazil is almost as big a US and still have a huge unmixed white population compared to nearby southern countries.
>And also made you stupider apparently.
Your silly triangle graphs are sure making you look smarter so far. In what part there says we are 99% mixed?

Here

Attached: brazil.webm (848x480, 1.35M)

>According to some DNA researches, Brazilians predominantly possess some degree of mixed-race ancestry, though less than half of the country's population classified themselves as "pardos" in the census.[2] This is not seen as any kind of misclassification, since the census categories are not, and do not intend to be, based on ancestry, but rather on skin colour.

>According to a genetic study with about 200 limited samples, 86% of Brazilians would have, at least, 10% of Black African genes.[15]

>According to an autosomal DNA genetic study from 2011, both "whites" and "pardos" from Fortaleza have a predominantly degree of European ancestry (>70%), with minor but important African and Native American contributions. "Whites" and "pardos" from Belém and Ilhéus also were found to be predominantly European in ancestry, with minor Native American and African contributions.[16]

>According to another study, autosomal DNA study (see table), those who identified as Whites in Rio de Janeiro turned out to have 86.4% - and self identified pardos 68.1% - European ancestry on average. Blacks were found out to have on average 41.8% European ancestry.[18]

Why so much denial though? Why can't you accept the fact that the overwhelming majority of us are mixed-race, including those self-proclaimed "whites"?

Like I said, we're not the United States where most of the races remained pure due to segregation. Even in the depths of South Brazil you'll still find that those blue eyed blonde haired folks have at least a few African and Amerindian ancestors. Just because we think they look white that doesn't mean they're actually white, and actual white Europeans without a bias can easily spot that difference

>No whites
I just spotted at least 3 fags nearby but could not see from far. You need pic in high resolution. This is from a commemoration anyway. The ones white could be european tourists and the other ones too. I got this pic try guessing if they are brazilians. I wont say anything so you will might say they are not pale enough

Attached: content_596779c57c1d4.jpg (1280x853, 225K)

OH NO NO NO
the black suicidal depressive brazilian is with his "bant" again
lol
remember the 80 bullets, dawg

Attached: 1923852952.png (1339x1185, 1.67M)

lel
a true blackincel trying to cope with the factual reality

Attached: 17482852350.png (620x1301, 728K)

dude, you're replying to a real blackincel, those who ignore facts just to not feel down by reality, but say that other people do that instead of him

Attached: 1748285235.png (620x1197, 774K)

This is from Fortaleza, the city where I live, not from the South

>why yes I'm a white Brazilian, 100% Italian Germanic, how did you know?

Attached: D1jJmYcWwAMR1NA.jpg (534x890, 36K)

his banter only works here as well, as these "70% european pardos" are considered white here
nigga is literally more butthurt than that turk guy
look at his replies, just insecurities based on presumptions and cherrypicking, like all incel niggas, lel

Attached: 18274.jpg (383x373, 30K)

Did you just typed this all there. This is not on the link you have posted. Send the link from this so I can check
>Like I said, we're not the United States where most of the races remained pure due to segregation.
And how the fuck your graph compares with US they could have bleached mutts just like we do

Bullshit. It's Salvador, I can recognize UFBA. Fun fact, they always show my city for some reason in these southern threads

Brazilians here truly believe half of Brazil is white and European. No wonder we earned the nickname of subhuman monkeys.

just ask his opinion on Bolsonaro and you will see his level of butthurt, lel

Who said that

Foreigners here also truly believe half of our country is black but our average "black" is Algerian/Morrocan tier kek

>No wonder we earned the nickname of subhuman monkeys
OH NO NO NO, he is sad because he knows when he gets called "subhuman monkey" is because he is really a subhuman monkey, but still makes threads like these and do the same exact butthurt posting since maybe a year

People are posting DNA tests from Brazil showing even the so called "white Brazilians" are actually mixed, and we still have people insisting that those DNA tests are lies invented to keep the white man down.

This is so much delusion I actually appreciate the treatment we get for behaving like actual subhuman monkeys on Jow Forums.

>Brazilians calling themselves subhuman monkeys.
That's how we earned that name.

Quit being a shill and show your sources like I requested for what you have posted here

nigga, nigga, just get the rope already, here on br your bant doesn't work at all, even a northeastern could be considered white, as phenotype>genotype and natural light skin>anything else here
stop crying about reality, stop being butthurt about the EXACT same thing since more than a year

Attached: 1552353812452.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>light skin > anything else here

yikes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex

Brazilian brown posters love white girls, white girls are numerous in Brazil but they don't like Brazilian brown posters, this must be the reason they are so frustrated, angry and dense in Jow Forums.

2 years in this imageboard and Brazilian posters never stop being hilarious.

Attached: 2013815.jpg (1080x729, 175K)

don't forget the "phenotype>genotype", nazi "one drop-ruul" monkey

Whites don't exist in Brazil.

You clearly havent been here muhammad

you know well who the poster that does that same exact kind of posting is

I just searched the word goblina and there are plenty of latin american flags complaining white girls aren't interested in them. It's funny as hell.

>Amerindians from Bolivia and Paraguay are deporting them to Mato Grosso do Sul and Paraná.
Absolutely based

Yeah, they're incels. We have plenty of European incels here worshipping Latinas and East Asian women while constantly shitting on white women.

>complaining white girls aren't interested in them
you know this dude who larps as african is a virgin that creates threads here everyday, right?

dude, you can't call ANYONE an incel, as you stay here every day with the same exact butthurt

t. light skinned niggerzilian who unironically identifies as white because he legit believes phenotype>genotype

>nooooooo, respect the one drop-ruuuul, i am a naziiiiiii
forget family, forget appearance, the nazi that roleplays as african is here with his "one drop-rule" to...gather more supporters?

TODO O FODENDO DIA
a mesma coisa, ipsis litteris
nem mesmo a um gringo incauto vós conseguis desinformar

Attached: 0.png (1000x1093, 59K)

Attached: 1562435499320.png (701x2824, 899K)

i don't even go to 55, nigga, stop being a schizo butthurt about the same exact thing for more than a year

>the brazilian hymenposter obsessed with teenage white women, never stops talking about black men and constantly calling other brazilians niggers is actually mentally insane

No shit.

Attached: 1438106984726.jpg (287x285, 11K)

(You)
(You)