Do you have a problem with this, imbeciles?

Do you have a problem with this, imbeciles?

Attached: ee5dc2f5-42b0-4f15-9af4-491106057d46.png (4592x3196, 833K)

Not at all, that map literally has no flaws

Imbecile!
Sorry... I expected an imbecile to comment. You are based and red-pilled.

but portugal doesn't touch the Mediterranean

But it does touch us and they are bros, we let them in :)

thanks spen

Attached: 1563056708929.jpg (950x968, 108K)

>touch us
cocks.....

Why is Denmark gray

>Why is Denmark gay
Dunno lol

Why Denmark is grey? They literally are piglet humanoids direct descendant of ancient pig primates.

Attached: Beard-Head-Knit-Cap-5.jpg (480x360, 111K)

There is a very real and very based reason for why Denmark is grey. Explaining it here would take too long, but it's not because I simply missed it when making the map.

and why aren't the french & croatians meds

Lmao meds are pathetic, you forced civilizacion with your shitty roman empire and "barbarians" had to adapt, becoming better countries than yours, poor faggots

Attached: 1562803710272.png (695x731, 552K)

I love you portubro
Portugal is CUTE! He is not for that!

Attached: 4A25BDD4-33EA-4712-8B35-523F085DF5D7.png (520x390, 56K)

t. Antinanco Mapuche

Portugal is not geographically Med but it is culturally. In the same way France is geographically Med but not culturally

>be ancient greece
>greatest civilization on earth
>2300 years and turkish gene influx later
>your "descendants" ridicule objectively more successful countries to feel better about themselves

pathetic

oh btw, meds should grow out of the classical period already

imbeciles

Attached: 1563183507536.png (4592x3196, 590K)

but I like having horses elected as senators

I hate seeing neighbors being friends, it makes me jealous since all our neighbors hates us

LET US IN
WE'RE MEDS I SWEAR

>it makes me jealous since all our neighbors hates us

lol you have no idea

>Be French.
>Believe in Turkish gene crap because you don't know how to read genetic studies (you could have said Slavic genes influx, which is true)
>Don't realize the joke in the map.

Subhumans, indeed.

Cringe and bluepilled.

Imbecile!

>t. buttblasted barbarian

Why? Do any of your neighbours dislike you for some reason?

Attached: 1549942454241.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Why would you want to be med? We haven't been relevant since the end of Renaissance

Dude.... Just shut up, okay? Plus Spain and Portugal were relevant later. Half the planet speaks Spanish now.

We LOVE them, but the hate us because apparently we bullied them in the past with wars an shit. In reality, we were only training them to make them stronger.

Didn't they also become besties with the Anglos and screwed you over?

Yes, that’s why in real life they don’t feel like friends or bros to us. We give them nothing but love and appreciation, and they stab us on the back. There is no reason for them to keep being UK’s bitch and not fully become or brothers, but they don’t want to see the truth. They hate us too much :(

>Portugal is CUTE! He is not for that!
But I want to dick him

If you think the South of France isn't culturally med then you've probably never been there

>But I want to dick him
Who doesn’t. But you have to be gentle and do it with care and love. Most people are savages, so it’s better to avoid it altogether.

Fuck off baguette, you're not part of the cool boy's club no matter how much you try to bullshit your way in

Spastic

>Lebanon
>Grecorroman masterrace

This I don't get.

J2

IMBECILE

Come on cabròn don't be like that. Open the Med club to us, we won't ruin anything too quickly, promise.