If I want to make a language that sounds as harsh, disgusting and inhuman as possible, what elements should it include...

If I want to make a language that sounds as harsh, disgusting and inhuman as possible, what elements should it include? What languages with particularly terrible phonologies could I combine in order to create such an abomination?

Attached: 1561542396937.png (475x515, 17K)

Just learn Dutch

I'm doing that already

Romanian and Vietnamese

Hungarian and Vietnamese would actually be a better contender.

Tagalog sounds so fucking ugly. I have never heard an uglier language in my life and I live in Los Angeles, so I hear a lot of languages.

Nice Jow Forumser bro I'm crying rn

Tones, Clicks, Constanants are good, vowels are bad, gutteral R's, and nasal sounds

If you can manage to create a combination of Vietnamese, Hindi, and Danish, then you basically have it

Russian, Turkish, Portugal

I'm not memeing. Hungarian is one of the worst languages I've had the misfortune of hearing in real life.
How would I render such a large array of disgusting sounds? An equally terrible orthography?

add a fuck ton of tones and nasal consonants and then some gutturals

Yeah, use a Latin alphabet with eighty accented letters

Yeah the dutch gurgle sound.

chchchchchgggggggggggggggschschsch

tongue clicks

Arab, Turkish, Dutch, Tagalog, Chinese, Portuguese and Polish

add welsh and this becomes the perfect list

Learn Dutch. When I first time heard it I swear I thought it's arabic.

Welsh is qt tho, it just looks weird written

Switch turkish with Hebrew.

welsh is a chad-sounding language

The bad parts of Hebrew are already present in Arabic and Dutch, Turkish has a peculiarity all its own

Fair enough.

The majority of European languages already fit your description. Romanian is particularity grotesque.

>I'm crying rn
Pretty sure Eastern Europeans aren't capable of human emotion.

chinese is how i imagine cockroaches communicating. it's literally bugspeak so fucking nasty

You must be listening to Cant*nese speakers. Mandarin Chinese is a beautiful language spoken by ancient philosophers and intellectuals.

>Romanian is grotesque
Are you retarded or is this just how monolinguals cope?

It really depends on what you consider as a human emotion.
Romanian shouldn't even be considered as a language.

>megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért

Mix every languages east of the rhine

all the indo-gayropean ones

i was goin to help
but fuck you!
kankerop