/éire/

eagrann bia

Attached: dcxh7my-b07496e7-aa5a-4e02-8fa7-8e5c0c272cc5.png (640x480, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BagelBossMan
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-48982188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill that fucking freak

cén fáth bia?

chén bát bia?

ffs

twitter.com/BagelBossMan

interesting

Good taste mr patatonigger

>eagrann
retard

Based ottoman

naoigger

>saving an anime trash thread
weeb

alri lads

stop fucking bumping a thread where the op is spelt wrong you fucking niggers

gimps.

alri kid
try improve the thread instead of making it worse than it is with half arsed attempts to kill it

alri sorry wont do it again

>try improve the thread instead of making it worse than it is with half arsed attempts to kill it
a thread can only be as good as its op, this will never be anything but shit
good man

>a thread can only be as good as its op, this will never be anything but shit
faggot

We've had plenty of shite editions before, this OP is great compared to a lot of the shite we've had in the past.

Too right lad

Attached: 1563196222842.png (765x858, 543K)

Why would you post this shite

lmao
Which one of you NPcels is this?

fake news

bit disturbing if irish weirdos are able to hold a thread on r9k but not demi-normies on Jow Forums

bump

>more posters in the r9k thread than the Jow Forums thread
country's fucked

Semper permansisti inviolata.
Stella matutina dele scelera.

Polorum regina omnium nostra.

Polorum regina omnium nostra.

Et in partu virgo Deo fecunda.

Et in partu virgo Deo fecunda.

Attached: 1549299848295.png (354x286, 28K)

oh my GOD FUCKING LET THISS THREAD DIE ALREAYD WILL YOH YOU FUCKING IDITOS YOU FUCKING IDITOS GOD FUCK

Fuck off with this autism, gaelnazi

Fuck off back to caveman times with this Latin bollox

Pussies

bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-48982188

one day we'll shut them up for good

Our revenge will be the laughter of our children

people seem to think that sentence requires an extra "s" though

Attached: fallout new ireland.jpg (2160x1910, 642K)

>watching the ol' rte, suddenly ads are interrupted with two minutes of an animation of a rainbow floating about in the corner before wooshing onto the screen forming the letters lgbt
>little bald fella wobbling onto a stage, speaking in a thick English accent "ever since I've lived in London for thirty years I realized and became proud to be a gay man, and so I come back to Ireland to say not to underestimate the absolute necessity of pride months to show you are proud of who you are and Ireland completely supports me and all gay men." Like ten more minutes of this shitty globohomo speech, many images of lgbt flags and heroes and Catholics demonized and facsimiles of famous religious iconography appears a sick parody of what they should be when he whines about le 9000 years of oppression benders are the most oppressed people in the world yadda yadda and finished to a huge round of applause walks off rainbow flies around the screen
>regular rte announcer lad finishes off the ad with "paid for by your tv license" before the show I was watching comes back on
T-thanks RTÉ

Attached: 1563173912220.jpg (356x185, 12K)

god i wish i was the food

Attached: get a load of this society.jpg (750x702, 58K)

i dont get it

normoids think the slaughter of our children is something to be proud of

yeh but wheres the s come in

>something

ah right yeah lol. this country needs jesus.

before the laughter

even if you were a fedora you'd have to be extremely retarded not to see what abortion is

>before the laughter
oh yeh didnt get that
nice one lad very nice

>yes I believe contraception is the same level of evil and being murder as stomping a toddler, yes I am religious btw

abortion isn't contraception, and it's as violent as you described and more

We've been over this before.
Babby is not formed until the sperm and the egg meet. Actual contraception- condoms and such- don't kill the babby. Cutting the babby up with a knife or sucking it up through a bone-breaking machine do.

whatever Im not going to argue about it, it's been decided and finished

An ill-conceived referendum in which the majority opinion was swayed by nothing more than illogical "muh women" campaigning does not mean it's been decided and finished.

Protip: there's no such thing as "decided and finished". Ascend beyond whig history.

Fuck yeah bro, let's ignore what eighty percent of Ireland wants and voted for unanimously to say is correct to please a bunch of dumb internet fascists and inbred Donegal boomers.

I am praying tonight that everyone in /éire/ dies. You are all so fucking retarded as to keep fucking feeding yikesey, whether he be real or a false flag, and then can't wrap your head around why every thread is shit and the general is dying. I genuinely believe now that we do indeed only have a two-digit IQ, and the posters in this thread are the primary reason for it

stop with the damage control mental gymnastics lad. it's fucking over. i'm sick of hearing about it.

Where's the river sailya lads, I hear repeal chads take pilgrimage there because of the song

Sáile means sea or salt water. There's a place called "loch an tsáile" in Galway.

You can leave if you dont like it. Nobody's holding a gun to your head forcing you to stay.

>Nobody's holding a gun to your head forcing you to stay.
How do you know that?

Because there aren't any guns in Ireland

any news from the other provinces?

no

Munster here, paid a gyppo woman twenty quid to sit on my face, as of yet the closest thing I've had to sex.

nm

Attached: Untitled.png (1416x913, 86K)

redpill me on ballyshite in ulster scots if possible

Its nat passible, so its nat. Ye widny undertan it, lak.

I'm here to finally add some dignity to this thread

Attached: Una Healy11.jpg (300x396, 17K)

>comments are disabled for this video
lel

Attached: agae.png (1193x214, 72K)

>racists have a tantrum over Irish citizens appearing in Irish ads
god we're really yank tier could you imagine this level of butthurt being possible in the nineties?

>god we're really yank tier could you imagine this level of butthurt being possible in the nineties?
Stupid mboko, this wouldn't have happened in the nineties because it's only happening thanks to becoming yankified to think non-Irish can be Irish, let alone nonwhites. Proposition nation can go fuck itself.

>deich

paper irish

The ideal Ireland that we would have, the Ireland that we dreamed of, would be the home of a people who valued material wealth only as a basis for right living, of a people who, satisfied with frugal comfort, devoted their leisure to the things of the spirit – a land whose countryside would be bright with cosy homesteads, whose fields and villages would be joyous with the sounds of industry, with the romping of sturdy children, the contest of athletic youths and the laughter of happy maidens, whose firesides would be forums for the wisdom of serene old age. The home, in short, of a people living the life that God desires that men should live. With the tidings that make such an Ireland possible, St. Patrick came to our ancestors fifteen hundred years ago promising happiness here no less than happiness hereafter. It was the pursuit of such an Ireland that later made our country worthy to be called the island of saints and scholars. It was the idea of such an Ireland - happy, vigorous, spiritual - that fired the imagination of our poets; that made successive generations of patriotic men give their lives to win religious and political liberty; and that will urge men in our own and future generations to die, if need be, so that these liberties may be preserved.

Attached: 1562273927319.jpg (800x500, 129K)

>spelling your own language wrong.

tl dr

Wageslaving bad; old women good.

Dev was alright. It's a shame modern FF'ers try to laud him while ignoring a lot of the views he actually espoused.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 30K)

alri lads tomato sauce or mayonnaise on chips

tomato sauce

>deich arís

Slán leat, buachailí. Tá mo obair i do maidin.

slán libh* sa mhaidin*

oíche mhaith

*m'obair

*ar maidin

maith an bhuachaill

So why are fenians such weebs?

Having a bit of a crisis, lads. I don't want to be stuck in the retail wage-cage forever, nor do I want to be a NEET forever, but if I went to college I'd need to either pay ludicrous amounts of rent or put up with shitty public transport every day.

Attached: 1562624018791.png (720x1016, 868K)

After finishing college you'll have to wageslave then anyways.

But that would be different wageslavery, better wageslavery.

Not necessarily depending on the job prospects of your course and the jobs available in that field after you graduate.

im not and the guys here are a tiny minority.

I just want a comfy life

We all do, user. We all do.

Attached: 1538348758335.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Reminder

Attached: love.jpg (1024x576, 181K)

>tfw not living up to Christ's teachings

If you want that then emigrate