Your country

>Your country
>What did you dream of last night
Norway
I dreamt i was an astronaut

Attached: 54799556_550751878750532_4996440123789803520_n.jpg (584x700, 42K)

I had a phone call with Richard Nixon whilst in an Airport lounge, pretty comfy

I had another wet dream where I dreamed I was having sex with a fat girl and then I woke up from ejaculating. Not the most pleasant experience to switch underwear all the time since this happens 4-5 days a week.

>>What did you dream of last night
I was fucking a girl and suddenly realized I was late for math exam and left in a panic....I AM 29!
Woke up with panic...still wanted to get to that exam for ~5 seconds

had a dream where my car, wallet and phone were stolen and when i got home my house was burnt down, and somehow that gave me an amazing sensation of relief, which was quickly dispelled by me waking up.

I don't dream

Almost 30 on Jow Forums? Get out while you're still young bro

That I was playing with a device that makes mirror holograms of you and what you'd look like as a zombie, a vintage pop star, an animal, and a cowboy/cowgirl.

Based bbw swede

I had a dream where OP stopped avatarfagging as the potatoes

Scotland
I dreamt I had a school exam I wasnt prepared for

I left school like 7 years ago

Attached: mc ride.jpg (547x480, 16K)

I dreamt of an Jow Forums where all my avatarfagging reports meant something

But they don't! And i will haunt you forever!

Attached: 12281d9cbad2.gif (800x738, 2.99M)

I dreamt that I got a cat

Attached: 1557854885379.jpg (944x944, 132K)

KEK, that cat is in training

i had to take a shit in a public toilet and it was completely clogged with shit and trash just sticking out of it

I was also Michael Peña in my dream in case anyone were wondering

Attached: Dv6diT2UUAAlnqX.jpg (1032x1501, 88K)

Norgay
something related to cocks, gaysex and anime
I usually forget unless it's a pretty lewd dream

Attached: 1561479221172.jpg (500x331, 43K)

I am NOT a crook

Portugal
I dreamt I was fighting for the Amerimutts in Vietnam and Robin Williams was there

>I dreamt i was an astronaut
With the part of controlling the ship and all? Or just full EVA?

this
i hate kaguya monkey

Can't remember
Kill yourself you fucking embarrasment. You should be hapoy you dont live nearby or you'd be bullied to shit since everyone here hates gays.

I dreamt I hung around in my hometown with two people, at least one of them was a girl, but she was an assimilating alien like the Thing but instead of horrible gore it was made from stuff resembling frog spawn but bigger, the size of apples. She assimilated me and the other person and then we went on bio assimilation adventures evading the authorities and shit, sometimes forming into one big alien and other times splitting up or masquerading as people and breaking into secret government facilities (I think the French Army was involved somehow)

ha sex

flag
I was driving around a small comfy town in a truck.
There was someone on the other seat and we talked about random stuff. No clue who it was or what we talked about.

Me (Michael Peña), a black girl, some generic Joe face and a white chick were being sent to the moon to do some experiments. We we're being split into two different ships and i was in the one with the white girl. She was the pilot so i didn't get to drive unfortunately. At the end of my dream she almost killed me, she opened the door to the ship before i had gotten to put my mask on and i almost choked to death. Stupid bitch

Attached: 1548612926575.png (719x600, 497K)

i dreamt that macdonalds became a bank and had an app that much like a game would display your wealth with a special macdonalds badge to other people

i am transforming into a burger now?

>kv*nner
they should NOT be allowed to be astronauts!

Weird. I also had this dream but I was controlling the capsule. The entire dream was me in front of the panels trying not to crash my shit. Lost some weight on sweat tbhfamalam.

has anyone dreamed of losing all tooth?

thats when you are drooling saliva while dreaming
i dream my entire jaw is dislocated

It's a common theme in dreams. Lots of cultures have their own meaning for it, but I think you just dream it because it's such a weird feeling in childhood and a fear of us too, so it sticks.

t-tyler durden?

yeah i did a couple of months ago

I dreamt valve finally updated tf2 and gave us a new map that was in a cave and I was playing engineer and it kept switching from me in the cave irl and me in the cave in the game
also i was with some milf for some reason

Flag
Dreamt about dying

Attached: f78154e115eefc2b486a4535f74da35908b80551.gif (500x648, 657K)

a few times, it's usually because I'm anxious about something

no dream last night, i remember browsing /gif/ on my phone then eventually fall asleep

I had a dream about some fat black american handing me an oversized t-shirt with the american flag on it and telling me "it's up to you now, bro"

Attached: 1562787576255.jpg (1041x1033, 118K)

'nam
lots of vivid dreams lately. wake up every morning feel like just coming back from a long trip. spent time thinking about those too.. am I slowly losing my sanity to sleep

Attached: 2189045-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x253, 103K)

dream about human-powered elevator..

I was driving a bus in the middle of the night in a montain with the sound of river falling in the right side of the road and a precipicious in the keft side and every time i looked at the gps the road never seem to have end is sight

I can't really recall to be honest. I did have a dream the other day where I was bowling, that was fun. Also this week I had a dream where I was kayaking with my father down a river that had people crossing through it to get to a train platform. Another one I can recall was attending some party at a large house of some kind, good drinks served there, also golfed in that dream.

also, the bowling was 75 cents per game

I dreamed that I have to take oral exams in the middle of a tropical valley surrounded by mountains with a waterfall. The mountains were like 500 meters tall and the students awaiting their turn were situated atop of them. Once your turn came you had to swing on a rope to get down to the examining area. I was very stressed out about not knowing a thing about chemistry. It was taking so long that at some point it started getting dark. My turn never came and I just woke up.

Attached: waterfall canyon.jpg (960x720, 267K)

Did anyone else ever have those dreams where you could jump really far and sort of glide over the ground

her

i want it to stop

Attached: (CAN'T WAKE UP).png (171x168, 34K)

no, but I used to have those dreams where you're sinking through the bed or couch, or whatever you're falling asleep on and you feel like you're about to die

Flag
First being at a party and then I decided to make food. Very tame compared to the dreams I usually have

There was a volcanic eruption near my house and I had to run away from it. I had to protect my sister (I don't have a sister).

We were running across rivers and climbing a mountain and we had to fight these insect people that shot at us with arrows.

I had a dream where I lent a Dane some money and then when it was time for him to return it to me, he just sat down and put some dank weed inside this big machine that ground it all up and automatically packaged it into a plastic bag then tried to pay me with it.

Nigga, give me my money I don't want your weed you broke stoner.

That's the worst and I've had sleep paralysis many times.

had a cool dream that my car had the power to time travel the same way in back the future.

Mmm I do enjoy me some sleep paralysis. Also absolutely LOVE it when the fuckin dream drug doesn't fully wear off and I'm actually able to move. Totally didn't fight a bunch of demons and break my chair like a schizo because of it once.

Attached: sleep paralysis in art.png (1215x716, 1.33M)

my sister had that once, as for myself, nope

There was a strange psytrance party at our family cottage.

psychologist says that it's a sign of not having self-confidence. just be yourself.

>El Salvador
>I was a prosecutor in north korea in a room full of muppets and kim being the defendant, space ghost as the judge

Attached: sansalvador.jpg (4032x1960, 3.62M)

I dreamt that I had a sadistic girlfriend. She insulted me every time we talked and hit me with random objects. At one point my cat pooped in the floor and she got angry and made me eat my cat's poop off the floor. At some point she tried to kill me with a knife. I woke up when she was about to stab me. I think she was Turkish, had a really weird name that sounded like it came straight from one of those cheap Turkish soap operas, but I can't recall what it was exactly.

often one and the same thing, in my case the least

I dreamt I went to USA without a visa by plane and they caught me and made me do a test to see if I would be detained forever or be sent back home

The test was watching a video of instagram profiles with usernames like "boms Ilike" "deusa hateI" and I passed it. The test was sponsored by Coca Cola and it was full of cocacola stuff on the video

I had a strange dream the other day. It was a regular day and i was making my way home when i suddenly got a heart attack. I started crumbling over and the second my face hit the ground i woke up in shock having to catch my breath. I feel like i died in some alternative universe and woke up in this one