So THAT'S why American doors open inwards unlike in the rest of the world

So THAT'S why American doors open inwards unlike in the rest of the world.

Attached: 1563190761137.webm (718x404, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6da8UUu7Ms&t=
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=192&v=k6da8UUu7Ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

McPolice?

are you retarded? every front door opens inwards

Not here they don't.

yes

Attached: Mcdonalds guard.jpg (1884x953, 296K)

Here they open out so in case of fire/emergency it's faster and safer to evacuate and you don't run the risk of people piling up at the door making it impossible to open it.

Im turbo autist and i love to find out little tidbits like this, like why they dont have double layer windows in britain so the gas/heat companies can get more dosh during the winter as people have to spend more on heating.

Attached: Armstronk.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I demand proofs.

McDonald's have a police force?

y do ypipo do dis?

Out of all flags on thread we expected yours to know
Have you been MCarrest yet?

those are australian cops though

Mine doesnt ,i only know One person whose house does this

holy shit, is that McDonald's logo?

Attached: 1542580830700.png (649x559, 824K)

>McDonald's pays a municipal police force for a tiny shoulder patch and priority intervention in the case of a crime happening on one of their premises
>Jow Forums soys the fuck out "Nooooo a private company shouldn't be paying the police!!"
Never change Jow Forums

better then this t b h

Attached: 6bb75972-ff40-4740-9d70-01681ac66f18.jpg (1200x798, 65K)

Not the case all new houses are built with double/triple glazing

youtube.com/watch?v=k6da8UUu7Ms&t=

Nope

>you can pay the American police to wear your logo and come to you first in case something happens
Either you are shitposting and zave a great imagination or America was a mistake

they open inwards here too

>hello seveneleven police here to arrest you for not tipping when buying your big™ gulp™ xxl™ beverage™

He dont speak arabic ,what does that say?

every house does here, idk why is it like that in sweden

pic

Attached: iu[1].jpg (500x667, 190K)

state

Doors open inwards here because if they opened out the hinges would be on the outside making it easier to knock the pins out and knock the door down.

does it matter? you nonamericans take everything said about the US to be true if it fits your views

Common sense.

But would that not be a bigger issue in case of a fire, not to mention the locks on most american houses are all the same shitty model that is easy to lockpick
We dont have MCpolice™

You can't do that. There are pins inside the door frame that make it impossible to remove by merely removing the hinges (which is in itself difficult).

wtf i hate nonamericans now

Why the fuck would you have a front door that opens inwards?

no you're retarded.

I just would like to know if you can pay the American police to investigate a crime

That's because people are autistic about old buildings as double layers windows fuck the aesthetic. I'd understand in particularly relevant or notable buildings but not half of every town in the UK

>be american
>neighbors are getting mowed down by a mass shooter
>call 911
>"Hello, this is the McPolice™, what is your order?"
>"THERE'S A SHOOTER KILLING PEOPLE"
>"That would be $5000 for the McDeluxe Special Ops ®"
>police force arrives on scene
>"OH THANK GOD YOU'RE HER-"
>get shot in your own house and die

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Attached: png.png (420x420, 232K)

I tought they still built them with single layer, the more you know.
Youd think people would care more about not freezing to death than aesthetics tho, from what i understand the weather in UK isnt the greatest.

All these third world "people" boutta finna get their fucking doors stolen when I come to their country...

>"Hello, this is the McPolice™, what is your order?"
>"That would be $5000 for the McDeluxe Special Ops ®"
Only funny part

White males are tall yet their doors barely fit them

lol suriya

t. private cletus

>mfw retards who had their doors installed the wrong way
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you saying the peep hole isn't supposed to be at the bottom?

same here
anything else is outright retarded

i refuse to believe american police carry the McDonalds logo on their uniform this is shopped in or something

Attached: ancap mcpolice.png (438x640, 158K)

cyberpunk 2019

t. Doesn't know how SWAT works

Is that the fucking Maccas logo on his sleeve

You mean Big Swat

All doors except emergency exits open inward.

no they don't

All doors should work as emergency exists in case of emergency, hence they sohuld all open outwards. Anything else is just retarded.

>Half the Euros on this board have their front door installed wrong, exposing hinges to the outside
>They dare talk shit about American building practices.

My doors open inwards as the should.

This

>House covered in snow
>Push door to go outside and clear the snow
>Can't beacuse the snow is bearing the door

I thought Finland was a snow country.

So basically people did this in the 50s and you just never changed despite advancements in hinge tech

Because we're a snow country, we've figured out ways to prevent trivial issues like the one you depicted, using these "snowbrakes" for example.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x719, 120K)

All front doors open inwards.

>advancements in hinge tech

Nothing has changed, your retarded MUH BRICK house you jerk off over is built wrong, easy to access, and can be barricaded from the wrong side. Norwegian construction expertise at work.

This is Australia, friend.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=192&v=k6da8UUu7Ms

What did you use before the snow breaks?

Attached: 96084730-new-modern-metal-door-hinges-on-white-wooden-doors.jpg (1300x866, 56K)

>enter house through door
>oh shit house on fire
>oh shit cant use the door i got in through
>let me find the evacuation map
>oh the emergency exit is on the other side of the house
>brb let me choke

You're way more likely to face a threat inside the house than from the outside. It says a lot about your society if you'd rather run the ten to thousandfold risk of burning aive in your house rather than not be able to barricade yourself. How scared can one be of his countrymen.

Roofs. Also doors are usually raised from ground level with some steps in front of the door to allow for snow to pile up without blocking the door. Also we take care of our yards and roads, snow doesn't really ever get to pile up so much that it'd be a problem, and it's rare to get so much snow in a single night that it'd be a problem. When it's snowing, we have plows plowing all the roads and foothpaths all night so that when people wake up for work, all the roads will be nice and tidy and clean of excess snow.

It's Australian. What was probably happening was the cop ran behind his laundry routine for his dark blue short sleeved "work clothes" and borrowed a McDonald's shirt. It is still pathetic, though. He is literally being recorded for a national geographic documentary/propaganda on drug raids and laundry was too much preparation for his brain to handle.

>every front door opens inwards
Literally never seen that here.

I've seen it once, it was on a house built in the 19th century

Even fucking Iraq is making fun of Am*ricans

Attached: 1499867321842.png (318x308, 167K)

you fuck with me you die

I guess that was before fire safety was a thing.

>he doesn't keep up with the latest hinges
cringe

um usually front door opens inward while you have a screen/glass door that opens outward

Oh no they don't. It's an American thing and besides OP vid I have no idea why they do.

its not. whole europe has them like that

>that McDonalds patch

Attached: 1400170122855.png (592x554, 56K)

This

holy shit the absolute state of the cope

BASED IRAK