Why Latin European food culture is awesome but Anglo European food culture is so shit?

Why Latin European food culture is awesome but Anglo European food culture is so shit?

Attached: CFFFB0E4-C6BF-47FF-98C3-78E87F452684.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jun/20/high-steaks-the-new-craze-for-old-cow
thelocal.es/20190225/spain-is-officially-the-worlds-healthiest-country-in-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weather.

what food is that?
looks delicious. I think about living in spain sometimes, I think the immigration is easier than italy

Arab influence

paella

it's a paella, Sato aka the hikikomori

Protestants ain't got much time for cooking

It is. I am trying to get my italian citizenship through but it is a slog. The consulate even admitted the current gov wants fewer immigrants.

No es pa ella, es pa mi.

Barbarians don't take time to cook and enjoy a tasty civilized meal. The just gulp whatever nutrients they find and give them energy to jump off the balcony.

Corean food is most glorious ^__^

have you tried other places to immigrate in europe yourself? And do you have some italian heritage that makes it easier to immigrate there

It's disgusting.
Mussels, Oysters, Clams, Cockles, and all that disgusting shellfish are vomit-inducing.

I heard that's because they went through a protestant fanatism period in the 17th century when enjoying things was bad, a bit like islamists nowadays, so they forgot how to cook well

extremely bad post, you should be ashamed
also your 'cheese' is bland and tasteless

Protestant work ethic, they see eating as an obligation that doesn’t bring joy but males them stop working

islamists food is delicious though

It’s all stolen from lebanese cuisine, imbecile.

If the middle east got one thing right it's food culture. It's full of meat and spice because of their location

Food from Muslim country is great, Islam is not always fanatism.

you are welcomed here but only non-whitoids, we need more BL4CK BVLLS

i'm not saying MENA food is bad but the most radical islamists consider that enjoying material things is wrong, they want to ban music fir example

>muh protestant culture
explain poland faggots. it's a climate thing

also russia who is orthodox. just as bland as german/british/swedish/polish food

And there you're wrong. Slav cuisines are nice.

Russia has plenty of good food

they got a lot right. they are just shit now
memes aside, I really want to come. I need to research more

none of the good food in russia is slavic though LOL

Why Latin European didn't brought the finest of their gastronomic culture to LatAm?

Attached: picada-colombiana-503095.jpg (700x449, 67K)

Slav cuisine is nice. Not at the same level as catholic/med food, but definitely better that prot*stant “food”.

You don't even know wtf is a paella, how could you even know about Muslim countries.

Maybe it has something to do with their germanic origin.
It's rare to see real good food in Germanic sphere, while there is good dish it's all about land animal's meat.

I like how brown dogs complain about our food while I can get high quality meat products at every bar and restaurant here while in their shitholes they cut a piece off a milk cow and call it a rib-eye steak.
Local food is good there but anything other than that is just god-awful.

americans arent as wordly as you and our education is shit generally. I learnt about muslim countries through the internet so there are parts I miss out about world history because I didnt learn the proper way

What is "Anglo European" supposed to mean? Only Britain and Ireland? Or do you mean the whole Germanic sphere? Either way, Anglo food is at the bottom. German food has its moments, but I generally agree with you (We're about 50/50 in terms of Catholic/Protestant btw).

What? Our seafood is one of the best in the world and so is our meat. We have cows everywhere from Galicia to Cádiz with the only purpose of making meat. Our cattle usually roams free around the country side because we have lots of empty space and they eat grass year round in the north and until summer in the south (which is when they are killed to produce meat since the pasture there dries). And we get fresh vegetables at any time of the year thanks to our diverse climate. I fucking hate how you inbred pigs say shit without having any knowledge about the subject you are discussing. You haven’t tried real food ever in your life and so you are mad about it :(

Poles are not protestant.

True enough but who cares

is that your equivalent of trash food?

Whenever I am in Spain, Portugal or anywhere else outside of Western-Europe and I order just something ordinary like a club sandwich, a BLT, a rib-eye or a burger the overal quality of every ingredient is incredibly sub-par compared to what I have in the Netherlands, Germany, the UK or Sweden.
Even your fries are fucking trash.

I don't see how that relates to your seafood or paella. I'm talking about standard bar food you can have everywhere on earth.

Cooking and eating is a waste of time.
Time you could use to work.

Attached: 1539117802055.jpg (3000x1996, 1.89M)

nigga, my uncle grows cattle for the meat industry, spanish chuletones are top tier

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jun/20/high-steaks-the-new-craze-for-old-cow

Attached: depositphotos_102867482-stock-photo-veal-rubia-galega-grazing.jpg (1023x683, 98K)

paella is literally arabic lmao

So because Spain has a good breed of cows none of what I said is true?

>not exclusively eating meat with different combinations of carbs and sauce
poofters

>be German
>long hard day of arbeit
>come home
>eat packaged soylent green not to waste precious time
>play cook simulator for the rest of the evening

It isn't, you sound like a poorfag that goes to cheap bars, I visited Netherlands and your national food is literally a ham and cheese sandwhich, even in London you can have high quality food without being especially expensive, I went to a one michellin star restaurant run by Ramsey for the experience anyway but you don't even have to spend that much

I'll fite you irl

>I visited Netherlands and your national food is literally a ham and cheese sandwhich
I visited Spain and you were all getting mauled by bulls running amock on the streets.
You can't even buy a ham and cheese sandwich on the street, unlike a certain country where a dry piece of bread with plastic cheese and jamon is a national delicacy

uma delicia kkkkkk

why are dutchoids always so extremely butthurt?

yep, you are cheap fucks due the protestant work ethic, but eating like four years old children make you happy an efficient it's up to you

You surely are wrong.
At least on Germany. Or you simply have a shit taste in food like Americans do.

>all food except ours is bad lol!
I point out that in general we have a lot of international cuisine whereas in Med countries anything that isn't local food, like hamburgers, steaks, sandwiches and especially fries etc is often bad quality
>UR LYING! UR BUTTHURT! blablabal

How do you even reason with little brown children such as you lot?

dunno, if they lived in a shithole I would undestand, but before Jow Forums I expected northoids to be more stoic and cold, but they get extremely violent in an autistic way

I spend more in a day than a Spaniard makes in a week and you call me cheap, lol

Bullshit. The best thing about of food is the quality of the ingredients, which is miles ahead of most other countries (including those in Western Europe). Also, out bar food is precisely the most well known and praised part of our cuisine. We don’t have so much haute cuisine culture as they do in France, but we do have outstanding bar food, primarily because our ingredients are great. I don’t why you are just posting unfounded hate, probably just for attention.

>Even your fries are fucking trash.
BTW, only a toddler or a nord who knows nothing about food would use this as an argument.

I would fucking beat you up and feed you some clams and mussels till you like it

>steaks
how are steaks not local? did you invent them or what?

>hamburgers
>sandwiches

yeah, children food, why should they be "good"? whatever that means for the taste of wyìpo

yep, you are cheap fuck, probably living on dole mone considering you are here instead of working

>>all food except ours is bad lol!
personally I can tell you I like a lot of dishes from northern Europe, having said that individual northern countries tend to have way less variety than med nations, that is due to climate as well as a culture where eating is not that important.
so yes, med/latin europe food is the best in my opinion and I would never exchange it with northern food but that doesn't mean I think it's all bad or worthless.
>we have a lot of international cuisine whereas in Med countries anything that isn't local food, like hamburgers, steaks, sandwiches and especially fries etc is often bad quality
literally source? I live in Milan and we have amazing selection of international food which is great.

>How do you even reason with little brown children such as you lot?
the epitome of butthurt dutchposting, jesus christ

We are the healthiest people on the planet despise smoking much more than wypipo, our food is so great it allows us to outlive firstworlders

thelocal.es/20190225/spain-is-officially-the-worlds-healthiest-country-in-the-world

That pic he psoted i think is fucking trash. A good picada has more meat, yuca and some good avovado based sauce. He probably eats at foodcourts in malls.

looks like some sort of combinado you get in our university bars

I had Ecuadorian food in Spain it was bretty good, I loved the yucca thing and the beans.

Northern cuisine is shit hence we don't eat it outside of our homes, why is that so hard to understand?
Look at the cards of any of our popular restaurants and it's mainly things like saytay, hamburger, steak, soup, salad, etc
None of those are distinctly northern but they have become our standard for restaurant foods.

Yet when I order the same type of food in Southern or Eastern Europe it always tastes worse than it does in Western-Europe.

I pointed out before it was specifically Spain, Portugal and eastern-Europe which is bad. Italy has a richer variety and higher standards of food quality than those.

It's a shame you can't eat guinea pig because of EU sanitary regulations.

>cheese and jamon sandwich
That’s how I know you are full of bullshit. We don’t eat that shit here, our sandwiches only have ham, olive oil and some tomato at best. It’s the most minimalistic thing you can think of, yet it’s also 1000s times more tasteful than any dog food you inbred pigs eat.

>Being proud of not having good local food
Only a buck nordoid could unironically use this argument. However, not only it is not true that our international food isn’t good, but, once again, our ingredients are outstanding.

Literally a muh dick argument. You are not better than negros.

>Yet when I order the same type of food in Southern or Eastern Europe it always tastes worse than it does in Western-Europe.
I don't know how you expect me to take this if not as your opinion bruh.
what you're saying does make sense, because since people demand more international food, there's more competition and the restaurants are interested in making better food to attract clientele.
but in the end I believe it's also a matter of price, you pay less for international food because being so saturated the prices drop, whereas in many south european places (Milan excluded for example) ethnic places can rely more on the novelty element.

Their food its pretty similar to ours except they love their nuts. They put nuts on everything
Never tried so dont know what you mean. Picada its an asado of usually a nice juicy pork cut and beef cut to bite size mixed with steamed potato and yuca, salad and avocado sauce/spicy sauce. Its kino

>bruh

Attached: 1556635916758.jpg (1767x1822, 225K)

fuuuuck I want to try that too, have you had it?

>saytay, hamburger, steak, soup, salad
Who the hell goes to a restaurant to eat McDonalds food or do you count McDonalds as a restaurant?

No. Maybe I'll go to South America and try it one day.

have sex

People that have more than just NEETbux and can afford to eat out more often. It's just a combination about wanting some food and the social interaction it provides given you go there with friends or coworkers.
This is why foods such as hamburgers are often called barfood. You eat it at a bar with a ktichen.

Clogheads do it seems and they cry like babies if they go to a restaurant and they don’t sell cheeseburgers

So only wealthy people can eat in McDonalds in the Netherlands?

stop pretending to be black.

have sex bruh seriously

>Latin European

Attached: 1508268143749.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

Most people that have a job can afford to eat at diners. Not everyone is some sore loser on the dole obsessively talking about Greece on the internet.

Good to know that not everyone is like you, honestly. It’s easy to get a bad impression of the people from another country when you are in 4channel.

Kek that dutch could be the on in love with Asensio

I still can't understand him. Asensio isn't even one of the 5 best players in our national team.

do Colombians really eat hormigas culonas?
my friend's mom is colombian and he told me that he ate it.

He is the brownest tho. Ironic, given that he is not entirely Spanish, but half Dutch. Maybe that’s the source of his seethe.

Valencian paella is made with chicken, much better for us patrician who don't want to eat the fucking mercury and Pajeet pollutants in the fish that turn everyone gay

It is true.
It are special ants that collect Nectar in their asses.

It's a delicacy.

t. der babby

I wanna try hormigas culonas, damn, why do I have to be poor

Attached: 9970314225_e5f09cf818_b.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

>being this ignorant
I literally come from a town that is so renown for meat we have more butchers than we can count

Roman influence, maybe.

>steaks "aren't local"
Kek

Literally look it up user

Ah yes famous Italian steak made of pork neck and whatever else they had left from the salami production.

anglo-germans have no soul

>for us patrician who don't want to eat the fucking mercury and Pajeet pollutants in the fish
I was referring to this part

you really are a massive brainlet aren't you?

Attached: Chianina.jpg (1280x854, 220K)

stfu spic

>Italy doesn't have steak
>t. netherlands
absolute state of the swamp creatures

Attached: chianina.png (795x598, 838K)