CALL ME CUTE RIGHT NOW!

CALL ME CUTE RIGHT NOW!

Attached: End_my_suffering.png (538x538, 155K)

subhuman

you're really cute you bitchy asshole

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 65K)

You are not cute.

Attached: Degenerates+like+you+belong+on+a+cross+_d6f0262bb0a0b37c64b0c1d50da56507.jpg (405x727, 84K)

you got some cute digits, I'll give you that

Cute Poland

I realized something.
sometimes i even got into cute posting. with anime girl avatars. Do I have some inner feminine side. please someone help me read something about this.

you seem like a decent fellow but you're a fucking faggot

Faggot

you are cut

You should suck a dick to clear all your doubts.

incel

Attached: 1562781431413.jpg (669x480, 267K)

>feminine side
it's not like guys don't like to be told they're cute and it's not as if guys don't enjoy being childish a bit

Attached: get-a-job-nigger.jpg (257x196, 16K)

Fucking faggots. Nothing like a tight pusy

...are you retarded? Which man likes getting called cute?

i have a friend who sucked a dick to see if he was gay
said he didn't like it, so now he's sure he's straight
and then i thought; shit, he got a point. he's basically more straight than any of us now.

24/7 anime poster and i never question my homosexuality ,now blow this dick faggot

Attached: e2cc876012e4e08ba66171aeb4e37349.jpg (563x653, 50K)

based tunisian

im not gay at all thats the thing. But I have been reading more about sexuality because I want to become more impartial about the subject. I literally see no sexual desire when looking at men, or even those feminine looking boys that get posted here.
you are right but maybe there is like a spectrum or scale to certain qualities we have. I think I have I have a lot of female tendencies.

sorry I am learning, so this is cringey

yes, you are destined to be a discord tranny who sucks off other discord tranny anime avatars for dildoes

>the confident weeb
not quite sure how to deal with these ones

Ever had a gf? It's pretty nice to hear while you're making out in bed. Or what, is cuddling macho now?

hot

Attached: 1530895298021.jpg (495x721, 54K)

nice meme grandpa

>doesn't make his woman scream and cry her eyes out
gay

Der Untermensch...

>tfw more and more anons call you grandpa
aw fuck

Attached: 1544404766898.png (491x398, 20K)

I'm 100% gay and I do that shit so you might be fucked my dude

She Cute

Yeah I had a gf and I didn't like getting called cute by her because that is clearly not the truth. How could you tell?

Polish is top tier.

I dont mind if im gay. Im not scared of that so theres no point in denying it. Its just that I'm not interested in fucking men, so I find how i act interesting and want to research it. I saw something called the kinsley scale that might explain it

Based hrvatskom post

cutte, kissu kissu

>you are right but maybe there is like a spectrum or scale to certain qualities we have. I think I have I have a lot of female tendencies.
>sorry I am learning, so this is cringey
I mean, I'm glad you're looking into shit. That's always good. What I think is that this isn't anything everyone doesn't feel, but people get too caught up in gender norms and expectations, so they either feel bad about it, supress it, or never really learn how to deal with it. It's not like I don't know tons of men who have trouble expressing their feelings. Shit, I'm one of them.
I have episodes I can brag about, but what would the point of bragging about them be? I was simply illustrating a scenario.

C U T E
U
T
E

Attached: 1557334012700.jpg (960x639, 63K)

Where is argentina poster when you need him?

>what would the point of bragging about them be?
interesting conversation?

It's the just empirism: the scientifical method
you formulate an hypothesis: I'm a fucking faggot
create an experiment to test it: if i'm a faggot I'll like sucking cock
perform the experiment: suck a big fat, juicy cock
test the results : did I like it? no? well then I can't be a faggot because faggots by definition like cocks

>perform the experiment: suck a big fat, juicy cock
if my mouth watered a bit does that mean I fail the test?

Attached: 1542010588041.jpg (706x703, 336K)

It means there's a strong possibility, but still, to clear all your doubts you should keep putting your sexuality to the test, going further and further.

I'm pretty sure I'm not gay but I do have certain fantasies regarding dicks, especially dicks on girls. I just think that they can enjoy the pleasures of owning a dick and that turns me on, sharing is caring after all.

Attached: 7KZ7hHy.gif (480x270, 1.75M)

>I'm pretty sure I'm not gay
Mmmmh I don't know.
Do you get excited at the thought of:
1) Being on your knees, pulling down some briefs and having the smell of cock and balls hit you on your face?
2) Touching that cock, massaging those balls, and seeing it grow more and more
3) Putting it on your mouth, tasting the salty sabour of skin, coupled with the intense drops of precum that together with your saliva makes the whole shaft slippery and shiny
4) Having the hands of the other person grab your head and force you to eat it down to the base while you resist your gag reflex
5) Feel the pulsations of the cock get more and more continuous, until you feel it spurting violently a huge shot of cum directly on your throat

If the answer to all of any of these was yes, then did you think just of the hypothetical cock that was in front of you, without caring about the person who was attached to, or instead did you picture that person as a girl?

I answer no to all of those

Well that was boring.