/balk/

Theological seminary edition.
Previous:

Attached: 1545246987369.png (574x540, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2019/07/11/partial-skull-found-in-greece-is-europe-s-oldest-human-fossil
youtube.com/watch?v=i-Hi_TJU8H0
youtube.com/watch?v=1Atto2AO3bY
youtube.com/watch?v=1ofEn1b2jWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for hope Krasnoyarsk burns

A young ripe 18 year old Macedonian girl came to passport office in Blagoevgrad in Bulgaria
"My grandfather was Bulgarian, give me EU passport" she demanded
The bulgarian official checked the records.
"Hmm, there doesnt seem to be anything about him here, but I am sure we can figure something out, wink wink" as he unzipped his pants
The macedonian girl was taken aback, and blushed.
"But you can't, i have a boyfriend in Skopje!"
The Bulgarian caressed her on the thigh and lifted up her short skirt
"We will worry about that later."

Hey tatar, this text is a bit too advanced for our little friend here.

Attached: aristotle.png (1927x1121, 1.02M)

БУГAPИ TATAPИ БУГAPИ TATAPИ БУГAPИ TATAPИ БУГAPИ TATAPИ БУГAPИ TATAPИ БУГAPИ TATAPИ

This text BTFO's hardline atheists pretty hard.

I don't think I've seen it being refuted yet

Objectifying ignorance as a world religion and denying the fact that there exists a god is like throwing over four thousand years of human evolution into the trash bin just because God hasn't given you the fresh taste of pussy yet.

You fucking atheist fedora hat faggots need to grow up and actually start reading philosophy and actually understand why someone has a soul, what it means to have a soul etc. Religion gives people meaning and re-assurance that they can evolve even beyond their physical world, to a mental synchronisation.

Evolution of science and understanding of it is a crucial step that we have ignored in the current millennia.

hoping for metro lads

Attached: IMG_20190715_153625.jpg (4000x3000, 1.61M)

Atheists haven't refuted shit. They either just ridicule you for believing in a sky daddy(thus completely missing the point) or they take some story from the bible and point out the fantastical elements without grasping the meaning behind words. It pains me to say this but religious texts are unironically too high IQ for the current state of humanity to comprehend and not only that they're sufficiently outdated to the point where brainlets can make outrageous claims completely ignoring the lesson in such texts and actually be believed by similar brainlets. If you combine the aforementioned with the aimlessness this modern world leaves the youth with you can understand how things would start to degenerate societally and culturally to this point.

I would read this if I was a virgin

holy shit, actually have sex, all of you incels

me

Attached: nDYjGiW.jpg (895x583, 113K)

holy shit just switch your fucking flag to a Greek one already.

Burgas > Varna >>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>> s*fia

Why did you all of a sudden turn into a suicidal piece of shit?

Elaborate. Why?

relatable

cuz you are cute when you btfo atheist cucks. Like a true Ancient Greek philosopher :)

Attached: 1561897677157.png (1024x1017, 739K)

Macron?

we'll see

Attached: IMG_20190715_153957.jpg (4864x2736, 2.71M)

yes
eating bread and salt

Attached: IMG_20190715_154053.jpg (4864x2736, 2.9M)

I'm Nreek.

Attached: Aristotle.jpg (600x751, 56K)

euronews.com/2019/07/11/partial-skull-found-in-greece-is-europe-s-oldest-human-fossil

INDO-WHO? WE WUZ

t. Delusional ruso-turk

The thought of being 30, 40, 50 years old deeply disturbes me. Honestly, what the fuck is one to do in life?
>finish uni (or not)
>find a job and wageslave to death with the bonus of marrying up some used roastie who'll shit up a kid or 2 before inevitably cheating on you because she "got bored"
Is that it? Seems so unremarkable almost suicide inducing.
It's all so shit.

Is Dacic ready with his musical number?

>implying you'll ever achieve the basics like a wife and 2 children

Easy. Don't be NPC tier and do something worthy of your life.

>incel philosophy

This is the hit that will mark 2019, the best song to probably ever come out this past decade.

And it's BG+MK

youtube.com/watch?v=i-Hi_TJU8H0

Literally do whatever faggot.

To have children, you must first have sex incel

ahahahha
i fucking hope so if he does it ill piss meself laughing

Attached: 1171489_ivica-dacic_ls.jpg (1000x666, 125K)

Why does it say 'Unknown' when I hover over your flag?

me on the left
summer on the right

Attached: 1556942986894.webm (360x640, 1.43M)

no idea how it happened desu

>There's no word for hairline in bulgarian

Attached: bbe.png (1024x1024, 91K)

the eu is a corrupt muslim shithole

>бyгapитe нeмaaт кocoлинијa

Attached: ekranot pulsira mame ebava.gif (600x322, 1.62M)

When are you coming to Sofiq for 2000 leva russian translator salary?

t. denbt evader

once someone pays for it

denmpt*

true

Stfu commie

I would say
>Flag
but I remember Greece is pure Christian and can't shittalk

Lmao shill on pink now praise macron's gov, just after 6 months fully champing out about him

Fuck Macron. He'll never get the crowd Putin got.

Attached: KRUME.png (559x267, 217K)

Okay DANS survey time, how many of you are actual NEETS (staying home from uni for the summer doesn't count)?

>spooky edition

oridjin1l

Attached: 51235125231235123.png (559x283, 247K)

i think about going there as i heard he would spend some time answering questions of citizens, hes also fluent in english

Cpбијa cpбимa шиптapимa ceкиpa

I heard 4000 agents are protecting him. Sounds absurt like it's trump visiting

Here we had merkel, macron, canadian president, nato chiefs and the pope come, none got thousands of security people

highly based

Time for serbs to off macron and start ww3

Kill him

wrong again eubot
the eu promotes homosexuality and cuckoldry

󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲ ▲ ▲󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲ ▲󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 ▲ ▲󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲ ▲ ▲

>tfw daddy will never visit us

youtube.com/watch?v=1Atto2AO3bY

them pretending to be religious disgusts me. Look at that fakeness

can't be touched

youtube.com/watch?v=1ofEn1b2jWo

>"Yeah, I support serbia, fuck eu orthodox bros forever, putin is based and redpilled, annex me daddy moscow"

Attached: 1559003763591.png (398x428, 114K)

That is the surest way for baba vanga’s prophecy about the plum tree and the serbs to come true.

One-dimensional brainlet can't discuss Russia-love topics, has to dissolve to NATO/Russia govnoposting

Attached: laf face.png (327x316, 208K)

next you'll tell me you're orthodox christian ...

This but unironically.
I mean isn't the whole VW fiasco, Nordstream/South Stream etc just a proof of western hypocrisy or are you still gonna live in denial?

Fuck off, nu-rasha.

Being a russophile is true gate of being a brainlet in the balkans.

yep, confirmed retard

And what's the brainiac gate?

fuck the east, fuck the west, tri moreta is the best

European federation nationalist

If you live in Bulgaria you are a rusophile by just existing because they gave you your independence.
GG WP brainlet

The brainiac is doing it the Bulgarian method - stay with the winners, and when they lose get out

We should drain the EU for all the millions we can get, then once we're rich we're set lol and we can leave the EU

holy fucking retard alert

oof
edgy

ЗA ШИПTAPИ ГACHA КOMOPA
ЗA ШИПTAPКИ КУP ДO КOЛEHA
ЧИCTA ЧИCTA ЧИCTA MAКEДOHИJA

This. When you're rich you can't get .. un-rich. Just look at Greece, niggas can't fall apart

Rusofilski putki BTFO

>stay with the winners, and when they lose get out
Nigger what? Bulgaria was on loser side 3 wars in a row, then on losing side in Cold War too

ww1 - ally with Germany, when Germany loses sign some gay treaties with winners to not lose people/land

ww2 - ally wiht Germany, when Germany loses let Soviets take your clay

sneaky bugars

Lmao. If anything russians should be called bulgarophiles because we gave them their beginnings, culture, alphabet.

Even their title "Tzar" is ours. Russia became literally an overbloated version of mediaval Buglaria

We lost a lot in WW1, dumb fyromite.

Fascinating

Attached: wonka.jpg (1200x974, 104K)

ww1 - Ally with Germany and two underperforming outdated empires(a.h-ottomans)

ww2 - we didn't have choice both ways. We'd get invaded by Germany if we didn't join, and in the end Soviets staged a forced coup for commies to take over, and if that didnt work they were ready to occupy.

The tatar cries out in pain as he strikes you.

So by your logic because we gave you your independence you are bulgarophiles?
Well that explains it.

That’s a self-hating russophilistic.

>Premise 1
Let's start with the fact that change may actually be essentially meaningless in the grand scheme of things and outside the confines of the universe, which is certainly what is actually meant by "the world" in this context. It seems probable that change can only exist within time and that, given that time might be an emergent property of the universe arising from quantum entanglement, it is meaningless to consider change on any scale larger than our local universe. Thus everything will be invalid if it is applied to the entire universe or anything larger than the universe.

I think that this "opening" premise possibly introduces a misconception of reality and so from this point onwards further analysis is not necessaryl. But I'm no physicist so let's move onto the next post.
>Premises 2 & 3
Nothing is being actualized insofar as nothing is being made reall. A potential is a (potential) future state of a body and by extension its possible future properties that it might exhibit, the body is the only real object. The state as a sum of properties which the body holds is not something that exists in any real sense. So this premise is also flawed. The potential does not actualiz itself because the state does not "become real" because the state he is descirbing is merely the description of the properties held by a body whereas potential is merely a description of its possible future states.

So the fatal flaw of this argument is that, even granting everything else, the argument doesn't establish that potentialities and actualities are real entities rather than abstractions. So, the argument might at best show that the actus purus exists within a formal system, but not that it actually independently exists.

Cont.

OH NO NO NO he actually read all of that and spent 2 hours typing a reply

KEK

Attached: 1562317937811.png (1272x1152, 80K)

at least he's trying to actually talk about something rather than post the same retarded shit 200 times in a thread

>Premise 11
...is unsupported in every sense of that word. In fact, Feser in a sense admits so himself and argues for it elsewhere, which has also been debunked. Either way, it's not self-evident (and, to sum it up, is founded on Aristotelian conception of causation, which are outdated) and needs to be established before the further argument can be made. In fact, all of this relies on fucking Aristotelian physics, which is a disaster in itself, because it's all been thoroughly debunked and outdated. Premise 40 is especially debatable, however, as it tries to graft silly and illogical anthropomorphism on a highly abstract concept.

>Premise 25
...fails to show that it's not in itself a contradiction. He never really establishes (or explains how) he concluded that something immaterial can cause something material.

>Premise 30
… is where it imtroduces the purpose of natural phenomena. This is non-evident and essentially arbitrary. At this point you can easily dismiss the entire argument, but I'll go on for the sake of the argument.

>Additionally, premises 28-32:.
In the following statements, he claims that the purely actual actualizer is both perfect and omnibenevolent. However, the "meaningful" understanding of the terms perfection and total "goodness" are moral, not metaphysical.

Moreover, in premise 30 Feser defines "privation" as a thing's "failure to actualize some feature proper to it" DESPITE simultaneously stating, over and over again, that the actualizer has no unactualized potentialities at all. Example: Premises 16, 20, 28.

So, a) the gist of it is that there are some potentialities that are "proper" to the pure actual actualizer is retarded; b) even if not, the actualizer actualizes all the potentialities that are not proper to it as well. If b), then how could the actualizer be fully good (whatever that actually means), even according to Feser's own definition? This is, as far as I can tell, an apparent contradiction.

Aјдe бoкo мaлцe диcкycијa, дaли cи гeј aкo caм cи гo дyхaш?

Attached: bugariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg (524x582, 58K)

Пa нe мoгa caм дa cи гo дyхaм, нe cъм дocтaтъчнo пoдвижeн.

that's like asking are you gay if you stroke your own dick