Why do South Americans love cocaine so much?

Why do South Americans love cocaine so much?
Anyone I know that has traveled from many different countries to South America have tried the drug there.
Do the locals force it on you?
Is everyone doing it in public?
Governments don't care I'm guessing.

Attached: pepeunodostres.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Why do brits love cocaine so much?

Another good question Ikea bro, some of that thug drug makes its way across the Irish sea onto our shores after it's been handled by Mohammad in Bristol

Are you sure that the south americans themselves consume the drug and not just sell it? I know that they like chewing the coca leaves tho.

I was vacationing in Mexico there was a dealer in front of the hotel that would just scream out "Coke and weed!"

Being a merican you bought some I'm guessing.

It's a natural stimulant and it gives you the energy to make it through a hard day's work. Stupid people take it outside of the cultural and social context of people it comes from. All of our opioids used for medical purposes are derived from cocaine. Drugs problems of the developed world derive from the mental illness associated with the dissolution of meaning in one's lives and the need to escape from the realities rather than face up to the truth of their existence.

>All of our opioids used for medical purposes are derived from cocaine.

Attached: 1528875326364.jpg (562x1024, 105K)

Australians love cocaine too?

Wrong, most are derived from heroin.

i thought most of it was derived from meth

It doesn't matter what you've thought, friend.
It doesn't matter at all...

Attached: frens.jpg (680x344, 28K)

Stimulants (meth, cocaine and speed) = Used in adhd medecine
Opiods (morphine, oxy and heroin) = Used in painkillers

Sorry guys, jumped the gun, opioids are from poppies.

Opiates are from poppies, opiods are chemicals which are like opiates iirc.

So, what are the modern day medical uses of the coca leaf?

Which is heroin so thanks for concurring.
Which is why amerikikes invaded afghaniggers and are essentially making drugs to feed Carlos Esteban the average obese drug user who is 1/4 of the total americuck population.
Drugs are not medicine. Stay off drugs boys.

Attached: 1552894605910.jpg (968x645, 125K)

There are people all over the world who have the need to escape from their pain.
Generally Aussies take mostly prescription medication to alleviate pain.
Youths take psychoactive drugs to obtain a chemical high.

From google

"People chew coca leaves to relieve hunger and fatigue and to enhance physical performance. Coca extracts are used for stimulating stomach function, causing sedation, and treating asthma, colds, and other ailments. Coca tea is used for altitude sickness in the Peruvian Andes and elsewhere."

Attached: 1561483300376.png (1106x1012, 527K)

So in general chewing on the leaf of a coca plant will give you a stimulant like effect. Would like to try it one day for fun.

How did it come to some half breed in a toilet in Britain sniffing it?

Attached: Cocaine_Use.png (1190x758, 227K)

Drug addiction is common and it is related to mental illness. Don't hate the sufferers as drugs can be of the legal as well as illegal type. Legal drugs are immensely more costly to society than the illegal ones. Pain is a function of the brain which perceives real and imaginary events alike.

bruh do you seriously not understand how brainlet greentext posting works??

How does the nordic islands even get drugs?