Your country

>your country
>was minecraft popular in your cunt
Spain
Somewhat

Attached: XE_wuqWQl-0zv6inztueBSYGViD0p5ESeDV83LIZNmY.png (683x609, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBkTkxKDduc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going through a resurgence right now.

Attached: IMG_9493.png (1280x800, 582K)

My Zoomer brother is obsessed with Minecraft for some reason although he called it cringe 2 years ago

>The creativity of an am*rican
Your house looks fucking shit

new minecraft looks so ugly

Ever since pewdiepie started playing it, it blew up again

Never heard of it

>Nizzotch

Attached: 1556467015824.png (400x400, 103K)

Yes, it was huge.Though I don't know how popular it is in my cunt tbf.

Attached: 2019-06-20_23.31.16.png (1920x1017, 722K)

Show me you house, Hans. Also, it's only temporary. I just started this world.

Attached: IMG_9496.png (1280x800, 624K)

>those atrocious textures

what the hell

I was a strange kid

Attached: 2019-07-15_19.46.34.png (1920x1018, 1.27M)

I can't play it rn because my brother needed the PC for his job and took it where he went. I did have a great house though and I'm sure that I'd make a better house in 30 minutes

>tfw I only dig a hole underground and place a bed
Groundwalkers and their structures should be exterminated.

Attached: 1560906776591.png (840x854, 443K)

>tfw started playing Minecraft in my mid-20s during alpha
>realized qiuckly that the fanbase was 90% underaged but that didn't matter since I only played singleplayer
>tfw all the kids who played this back when I started have all grown up and feel nostalgic about it

Pic was my first screenshot in the game.

Attached: i now have autism.jpg (1651x961, 587K)

now this is kino

Flag
Yes

My character is left-handed. Does anybody else play like that?

We all had our phases...

Kys, you probably also play csgo like that

I had the game pre-nether
comfy shit

True, but I'm left handed irl and it feels more natural.

Minecarts were pain in the ass during alpha. You didn't even have those redstone powered rails and the only way to get speed was to abuse a bug by placing 2 minecarts next to each other on rails and then by pushing them both and jumping in the other cart

Played it a lot before it caught the hype. I remember my friends laughing at me when I told them about the alpha, then the next day they bought it and started playing on a server and really enjoyed it.

Too many feels.. the music always played at the most perfect times.
youtube.com/watch?v=aBkTkxKDduc

Yeah, I understand that...

I still listen to the soundtrack every once in a while

Eternal winter maps were the shit.Also world gen had soul back then though this new amplified option isn't too bad either.

this is the best house i've done so far
>used to play with my friend back in like 2016
>he would never explain anything to me
>learnt more in the past month that i learnt in months of playing with him

Attached: 2019-06-25_20.54.08.png (1600x1200, 1.34M)

This is a good house

based

Attached: 1537720831777.png (4320x4320, 398K)

i could have sworn minecraft came out in like 2006

>what the hell
microsoft jews did a texture "overhaul" but they left a setting to go back to the original textures

yes i played beta and release

i dont have any pictures left of what i built but i liked doing structures that merged with the terrain as in mountain walls etc, dwarven style

Ah, I knew something felt off. How do I change it back?

Go into the Settings, then on Ressourcepacks, there you can choose the "Programmer Art - Classic Look of Minecraft" and you'll have the old look.

This looks like an exact copy of my RP castle's farm on 2b2t from like 6 years ago fuck bros I fucking miss those days why did I have to grow up

Attached: 1562267434242.jpg (1408x959, 175K)

Unironically feeling the itch to go back now.

Attached: minecraft castle finished 01.jpg (1680x1003, 664K)

Almost every kid i knew played it, it was super popular here. Still have a cringe ass minecraft channel buried somewhere on youtube

>America
>no

Attached: image.jpg (420x420, 107K)

I still play it.

very fun game, could use major update tho.

Danke.
There was just an update that changed villages and oceans. I saw these guys while exploring the area near my shack.

Attached: IMG_9499.png (1280x800, 642K)

extremely popular here for the past 6 years or so. every week ill see a kid with a minecraft shirt at the store.
recently started playing again now that ive got a computer that can run it. i only ever played the xbox360 version. really really loving it, cant believe it took me until 2019 to play it on pc

I mean in graphical sense, about time they make Shaders a standard, feels like a whole new game and adds so much atmosphere.

is this the comfy thread

Attached: 2019-04-24_21.25.44.png (1920x1027, 1.87M)

Played it like a madman from c. '11 through '14-15.
Been feeling the itch lately

made this house yesterday
nice tower

Attached: 2019-07-15_20.13.33.png (1600x1200, 2.17M)

Still like it. Perfect autism game.

ive started small towns/villages all around the map in different directions near cool looking areas and different biomes. currently mining like crazy to make minecart rails connected all of my towns. they are spaced very very far from eachother and im using large biomes etc. so it's taking a while and being a pain in the ass. really cool though. some of the tracks cut through mountains and come out a mile in the sky giving greats views of the lakes, hills, trees below. some pars of the track cut through spooky forests and jungles. ahh, it's so great.

any of you guys got good xbox 360 world seeds

Attached: 374F5517-366B-49A3-B11B-A8AD08595568.jpg (379x460, 71K)

>xbox360
yikes

I bought it this week, pick related is my house. It looks pretty stupid but everything above ground is just temporary, I am digging a castle out of the entire mountain and have dug a shaft in it to bedrock.

I built it next to a village I found when I first started but they eventually all left for some reason.

Attached: minecrap.png (1915x1005, 1.48M)

>xbox 360
ew

Apparently there's a free trial in the Windows store
Be back in a few hours lads

>Somewhat
What do you mean your cunt had the most popular minecraft youtubers with millions of spic zoomers subscribed

get a shader pack
popular youtubers =/= general population
do all chileans speak saying "JOJOLAS SOY GERMAN"

Attached: 2019-06-28_14.10.41.png (1600x1200, 2.02M)

Your Zoomer brother watches Pewdiepie.
Sad.

Never played it. Playing Sekiro atm desu.

dessert themes are underrated
sand houses are based

Attached: 2019-07-15_21.07.53.png (1600x1200, 2.37M)

Unironically any chilean that was not a boomer knew and watched HolaSoyGerman. The same with minecraft, literally every zoomer played at least once minecraft, I doubt your country was any different

pre-biome grass/trees and old cobblestone texture looked so much better than what we have now

the ingenuity of the contraptions people came up with to get boosted carts was nuts though, and multiplayer was a fucking mess when it was first introduced too

eternal winter was so comfy, the worldgen was so much better back then too

Am I the only one that plays with quake FOV?

Attached: 2019-07-15_15.11.02.png (1280x720, 341K)

I'm very poor and it’s one of the original 2005 systems. no bully

Attached: CA2B4C9C-2705-4633-90D7-568B17F5FC50.jpg (377x621, 38K)

even my Lenovo laptop wich costed 180€ can run minecraft decently, and i bought that aroudn 2016
you could probably run minecraft on ultra with extra shaders with a 200€ computer

I only have 4.12 usd right now

I usually play 90-110 ish, isn't quake 115fov?

110 is the maximum in my version.

you are not poor you're just shit at managing money
do you do it on purpose

I don't have a job and I live with my mother. She barely makes enough to pay bills and buy food

I've been building an underground fortresses for a while now

why dont you get a job to help your mom out and have some extra money

I’m loving the resurgence, it’s like the core playerbase have matured past that age where they think it’s cringy to play it and now just don’t give a fuck and want to play a good game

I've tried applying to places but I never hear back from any of them. I've applied to three places this month. I have no prior job experience and I have no skills

You're a terrible engineer.

because it's the new cool thing to like against fortnite

People recreate Palaces, Temples, Castles, numerous Wonders, build entire Cities, some people even recreated extremely accurate icon of Christ Pantocrator.
And then there's this american and his """creativity"""

Attached: 1557576889277.png (416x413, 189K)

>Flag

>Was minecraft popular in your cunt ?

No, but my friends and I bought a host just so we could have a nice server to hang out in.

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

>enjoy the game but not quite enough to play it by myself
>every 12/18 months the guys on my main chat group decide to go back to it like we did years and years ago
>they build their usual tiny """cozy""" homes within an hour with the first materials they can find, usually the same generic cobble+planks shithouses
>then complain they're bored
>they refuse to consider installing mods
>they refuse to consider larger projects to stay engaged for longer
>after about a week or two they decide to stop playing
>3 or 4 times I had big projects/houses/farms in mind that were left half way built
Almost 7 years since I started playing with them, and we haven't actually killed the dragon once. For the last couple occasions we started playing again I went with living in a 2x2 hole of dirt in the side of a mountain, and then just thinking of ways to fuck with them. Nothing invested nothing lost

what technic pack is the go-to one these days?

vanilla is boring

I don't really like playing with the default resource pack but with the right packs and shaders it looks pretty great

Attached: 2019-04-15_10.58.07.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

I like Faithful

Wait you meant mod packs never mind

What resource pack is this?

flag
always

you should push the walls behind the cobblestone, like a frame
also use a mixture of blocks oak and cobble just looks like shit, add some stone buttons, any form of stone bricks, walls, etc

Bruh he’s playing on survival with stone tools I’m pretty sure he was only 5 minutes into the game
What the actual fuck is wrong with you

rate my house
nice house gamer
nah

Attached: 1543782962098.png (1920x1080, 797K)

And everything you build in minecraft is an architectural marvel?

>create new world every few months
>smelt iron
>get bored and stop playing
Been like this for a few years now
Wish I could turn back time

Digger Online was more popular

Attached: 1459613969_kopatel-onlayn-1.png (480x300, 131K)

Reeminds me of german half-timber framing

>Literally developed by a /gd/ degen.

>I've applied to three places this month
That´s literally nothing user, look for retail or manual labor jobs , they don´t require experience for the most part.

His videos are comfy though, they infuriate the fuck out of me because of how fucking bad he is but they still entertain

Yes, because I am also left handed

Attached: 2019-07-07_16.47.08.png (1360x768, 1.46M)

a very cozy game, I pledge not to bombard Sweden from high orbit with asteroids because of it

Attached: 2018-02-26_20.04.48.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

yeah we had a community back when it was a java applet on the website

Attached: minecraft-classic-11363-6.jpg (1023x550, 129K)

>Somewhat
understatement of the century

John Smith

exactly, youtube spain was plagued with minecraft videos and it was the biggest game in the country