Being a Brazilian on Jow Forums

>being a Brazilian on Jow Forums

Attached: 1563045986664.png (633x507, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MMIklSfX-c
instagram.com/antoniapim/?hl=pt-br
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe because being mixed/dago/pardo/brown and racist is retarded

You are not white Joao

Thank God.
We're both not white and that's wonderful.

Attached: 56119846_2259020907757912_117542826710925312_n.jpg (932x960, 81K)

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

Why are apezillians so arrogant and in denial about their country? By the way they talk about it, you’d think Brazil is some sort of paradise and not a crime infested shithole.

*calls people nigger*

Because people here are upper-middle class, retarded pajeet

I have 0% african

Attached: myheritagedna.png (1173x560, 125K)

Even if you have nigger ancestry you can still observe how stupid niggers (as a group) are and thus desire less niggers in your country.

you don't need racial purity to use intuition unless you inherited nigger "intelligence"

Try to be an upper-middle class/rich euro-brazilian living in nice neighbourhoods in a country where 85% of people are blacks and brown working for pennies dumbass

why arent you helping the Boers escape South Aperifca?
youtube.com/watch?v=3MMIklSfX-c

>giving your DNA to some random third party company that is going to use it to patent your DNA and clone you
You are 100% retarded.

based shizo

the part about giving your dna to a company it's right, so he's only 50% retarded

This girl have a better life than 90% of europeans

instagram.com/antoniapim/?hl=pt-br

Why aren't you fixing your country first before giving low IQ opinions about some third world shithole at the other side of the planet?

Attached: 1582719689482.jpg (800x532, 90K)

this I would say very few brazilian posters live in a poor neighborhood.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I have lived in Europe, dumbass monkey
I have an european passport
When i say "upper-middle class brazilians have it easy" i now what i´m talkin about

because UK is a lost cause

Attached: 1561149145422.jpg (960x720, 88K)

If you believe your country is a lost cause then don't bother giving us your cuck opinions about our country, cuck.

Attached: 1561919453644.png (579x923, 374K)

Brazil is the country with the most white people

Attached: brazil.jpg (1233x1203, 209K)

Funny thing is Europeans never make threads about Brazil. We only think about Brazil when it's football world cup. You on the other hand spam your shit all the time and we all know it bullshit.
Also 7 - 1

Sopa de macaco uma delicia tho

You shouldn't be thinking about Brazil at all, you probably have bigger problems to think about than some third world shithole at the other side of the planet that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Attached: 1540968740281.jpg (600x497, 44K)

I am going to leave as soon as i can anyway
still doesn't answer my question

We don't give a shit about non-Brazilians because unlike you we ain't massive cucks. We don't even give a shit about our Hispanic neighbors, let alone some Anglo-Dutch cucks getting butchered by angry negros, they don't even belong there in the first place.

You don't have to send them to Brazil but you guys once did a petition and shit to get European governments to let them come home

lots of booty bothers in this thread

Lmao most Brazilians don't even know what a "South Africa" is, we only care about ourselves and making deals that could benefit Brazilians, otherwise fuck off.

If western countries stopped putting their nasty fingers where they shouldn't maybe you wouldn't be in the situation you're in right now. You care too much about the outside world without taking care of your own. Colonialism, imperialism, interventionism, genocide, now you reap what you sow.

How can I help them? Serious question