Reminder that this is the turk behind the screen, its even less than the roach meme

Reminder that this is the turk behind the screen, its even less than the roach meme

Attached: 1528800791957 (1).webm (960x540, 2.99M)

did that nigga just steal and equip his hat aswell? lmao

Attached: 1559594114032.jpg (653x590, 76K)

shh calm down kuRRRdo send more girls to western turkey to """"""""""study"""""""""""

already deflowered 3 of them. they sell the golden bracelet their grandmothers gave them to get hymenoplasty so some k*RRRRRRRRRRdo can marry her without honorkilling

Attached: türk kürt.jpg (524x600, 76K)

>they sell the golden bracelet their grandmothers gave them to get hymenoplasty so some k*RRRRRRRRRRdo can marry her without honorkilling

Why do you have to go through so much work to get pussy/Dick over there?

Based Heval

idk ask hymen obsessed incel honor killing kurds

i just deflower kurdish virgins. they can't even go outside without burqa in east, so when i tell them i wanna buy them a latte in starbucks all of them doll up and come there and then i invite them to my house to exchange "notes" and fuck them

Attached: 1558800984001.jpg (526x768, 155K)

Lmao. Kurds need support from the entire UN and billions worth of military equipment from the US and EU to hit a few Turks.

Pkk is not supported by anyone and the guy in the video is literally using an AK you fucking retard

t. göktürk bagablübok köksal

those aren't turks.

government is recruiting poor starving kurds from east for 400€ salaries and putting them in frontlines so they die in attacks like this

once in every 4-5 years they actually manage to kill a TÜRK

otherwise its always kurds. 65% of all people who died on turkish side are kurds 26% of those are born in kurdish regions (40% immigrants to western turkey)

Attached: ayran.png (1258x613, 628K)

>the conspiracy goes so far he's now saying those turks are in fact kurds

Attached: 1411167102063.jpg (168x200, 4K)

kek

Attached: 1562877332822.png (700x443, 211K)

What i got from your post is that everyone in turkey is a kurd and you are being replaced, nice

The West supports PKK to harm Turkey and every country has AKs, fucktard.

Attached: kurd.jpg (640x414, 30K)

i hope turkey eradicate the communist scum

pretty much yeah
who cares i am rich and they drive down wages
we hire kurd cleaning lady she cooks and cleans for us
i eat from cheap kurdish restourants

turks are annoying anyway kurds are spineless retards that bend over to whoever pays the most , exactly people i need

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_21-04-26.jpg (877x1280, 333K)

Why do Kurds desperately try to get international support,even on an online image board?

Because what is around us are hated by everyone and rightfully so

That's pretty based. No matter who dies, one k*rd less.

they are very poor and tribalistic. they hate each other and love money.
i like kurds they are simple people. even desperate syrian refugees have more spine.

just give kurds some money they'd do anything for money.

>The West supports PKK to harm Turkey
the west gives billions to turkey in hope it gets better although turkey acts like an asshole to literally everyone around and the only thing the west gets back is hatred.

turkey has literally occupied part of a EU member state and what does the EU in return? give them billions in aid and starting the membership process for turkey.

and you still think turkey is treated bad? you are delusional.