Non-americans: what's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of the USA?

non-americans: what's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of the USA?

Attached: cherry tree chopping enthusiast.jpg (1200x1460, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/europe/new-obesity-rankings-germans-are-fattest-people-in-europe-study-shows-a-478303.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ScVi_L817ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The future of latin america

fat dumb people

Lol Obama

quality insight, kraut.
spiegel.de/international/europe/new-obesity-rankings-germans-are-fattest-people-in-europe-study-shows-a-478303.html

American jumping in to remind them
>ABIGAIL ADAMS TO JOHN ADAMS, 16 JULY 1775
I was struck with General Washington. You had prepared me to entertain a favorable opinion of him, but I thought the one half was not told me. Dignity with ease, and complacency, the Gentleman and Soldier look agreeably blended in him. Modesty marks every line and feature of his face. Those lines of Dryden instantly occurred to me

“Mark his Majestick fabrick! he’s a temple
Sacred by birth, and built by hands divine
His Souls the Deity that lodges there.
Nor is the pile unworthy of the God.”

does this sound like a dumb person?
>BENJAMIN RUSH TO THOMAS RUSTON, 29 OCTOBER 1775
General Washington has astonished his most intimate friends with a display of the most wonderful talents for the government of an army. His zeal, his disinterestedness, his activity, his politeness, and his manly behavior to General Gage in their late correspondence have captivated the hearts of the public and his friends. He seems to be one of those illustrious heroes whom providence raises up once in three or four hundred years to save a nation from ruin. If you do not know his person, perhaps you will be pleased to hear that he has so much martial dignity in his deportment that you would distinguish him to be a general and a soldier from among ten thousand people. There is not a king in Europe that would not look like a valet de chamber by his side.

post-revolution america was the best timeline.

Interventionism

Imagine what George Washington would think If he saw America today

A fistful of dollars

hmm

Attached: scr.jpg (674x679, 210K)

cringe

All they would care about is access to the nukes

People named John Smith

kys why would they care about our shithole country

americans
war
movies

Israel's dog

Attached: get shot.jpg (600x446, 42K)

you got a good chuckle out me there

Obesity, mental retardation, zionist bitches, being annoying.

Fuck Dfhurhfmuph!

Freedom

I wonder if Americans really do it

faggots

Attached: americanbehaviour.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Don't do that in a George Washington Thread please....
>MARQUIS DE LAFAYETTE TO GEORGE WASHINGTON, 22 JULY 1783
I must again tell you how happy you made your friend by your letters enclosing the proceedings of the army. In every instance, My dear General, I have the satisfaction to love and to admire you. The conduct you had on that occasion was highly praised throughout all Europe, and your returning to a private station is called the finishing stroke to an unparalleled character. Never did a man exist who so honorably stood in the opinions of mankind, and your name, if possible, will become still greater in posterity. Everything that is Great, and everything that is Good were not hitherto united in one man. Never did one man live whom the soldier, statesman, patriot, and philosopher could equally admire, and never was a Revolution brought about, that in its motives, its conduct, and its consequences could so well immortalize its Glorious Chief. I am proud of you, My dear General, your Glory makes me feel as if it was my own—and while the world is gaping at you, I am pleased to think, and to tell, the qualities of your heart do render you still more valuable than anything you have done.

For whites

Jews control your country and use it to spread war and degeneracy over the globe to weaken the white race. They have been doing this for thousands of years. Inter marrying with royalty and acquiring high quality gene stock from non Jews to make their interests Jewish interests, to both subvert their host nation and shield themselves. So the USA ended up with a corrupt oligarchy of intermarried and bought off WASPs and Jewish supremacists.

This you must understand.

Attached: 8814.jpg (1200x630, 189K)

God damn cowboys. Wild west and shit.

Next is the 50s and 60s rockabilly and rock n roll scene. God damn I wish I could live in that time in Memphis, wearing greaser hair and driving a hot rod. Picking up my girlfriend and watching a movie at the open air car cinema. Then visiting a Jerry Lee Lewis concert.

Fuck my modern German and boring life.

Attached: grease-2-2000.jpg (1200x630, 741K)

Hey guys! 250 years ago there were several non-subhumans in our country. Therefor USA = baste

Checkmate Anti-Americans!

Attached: 567756756.png (619x600, 66K)

>ABIGAIL ADAMS TO MARY CRANCH, 12 JULY 1789
Our August President is a singular example of modesty and diffidence. He has a dignity which forbids Familiarity mixed with an easy affability which creates Love and Reverence.

Thats not Grease 2 btw.....

Disappointment. America was supposed to be this shiny beacon of classical liberal value, now it has become a joke. FDR really fucked up your country.

I didn't name the pic. Just downloaded. Maybe it was uploaded in February 2000.

>South Africa
>27.4% obesity amongst women
>8.8 amongst men
Poor niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=ScVi_L817ec

Don't worry, the negroes like fatties

The phrase "LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY". Going both ways.

Honest question, why are Americans obsessed with the founding fathers and what they wanted for the country? sounds pretty cringe. No one even knows the fathers of confederation here in Canada except John A Macdonald and most people outside of Alberta and the other flyover provinces hate him.

American civil religion. Look it up.

Fat, dumb people
I'm not even trying to be edgy, though. It's a real stereotype, everyone here thinks of Americans as of ignorant and overweighted people.

Based

>No one even knows the fathers of confederation here in Canada except John A Macdonald and most people outside of Alberta and the other flyover provinces hate him.
That's unironically a lot more cringe than what Americans do. It's a sign of a soulless, cultureless and prideless shithole. Almost everyone here will be able to tell you about key figures of the Risorgimento.

Death, decay, evil

Because Americans and Italians had to fight for their country to exist while Canadians had it given to them by us.

Rednecks killing each other
Blacks killing each other
Slavery
Racism
A bunch of warmongers bombing weak countries
30% of people living like kings

>soulless, cultureless and prideless

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)